Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A quest for acceptance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 10:04 pm

Tsumi's head moved with Oshi, the neck hyper extending, his arm seemed to stay attached as well, continuing to suck the chakra. His other arm pulled the staff off of Oshi's leg, and whipped it straight down on Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 10:06 pm

Hooking both legs around Tsumi's head now Oshi kept spinning attempting to tie Tsumi in a knot. Lifting his arm he blocked the staff the attack bruising his arm through his sound armor a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 10:09 pm

Tsumi's staff spiked out a bit, attempting to stab the arm blocking it. As it did so, the neck wrapped up and around the leg, letting loose a snake from his throat.

Jutsu Used~
Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:16 pm

The Oshi pointed its hands to the left and sound exploded from them propelling the Oshi to the right further entangling Tsumi and also evading the snake for a short time. "Now what will you do" the Oshi said "When my friend over there attacks you" at that moment 20 large sound bullets shot out at Tsumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:21 pm

Knowing he couldn't do both, he chose to summon another snake, sending that one toward Oshi as well. The snake he had summoned earlier(The big one) moved in and took the hit from the bullets, bleeding badly and poofing away. Tsumi retracted all of his limbs, untangling them as they came back. He felt the strength from the chakra he had sapped surging though him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 4:56 pm

Sagging a little bit the Oshi stood for a minute then said "Well Tsumi you did pretty well...you could stand some sound training but I think you have proven yourself...You may be my apprentice...but you must join the Mist Village...do you want to do this???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 4:58 pm

"Hmmm....Join a village......Well, Anything for my goal. I will prove myself to my Brothers!" Tsumi thought aloud. "Alright, I will join the Mist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 5:07 pm

Oshi nodded turning as his clone, the one far away, poofed away. Then turning back he said "Meet me tomorrow in the training grounds...don't be late" then he flashed away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 5:12 pm

Tsumi nodded, and flashed away himself. He would put in a little extra training, then rest in a small tent on the outskirts of town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quest for acceptance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3