Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

miyukis treehouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:29 pm

"looks like you do remember me and i couldve killed you, you know all that i had to do was hold the jutsu for a little longer... but I hope you can make peace with me Ki I believed you had an alternative motive"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:31 pm

"not really. i just didnt want any arguments. and i wanted that bijuu out of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:32 pm

"does that mean you wanna go again for real this time?" Kitaro said this as he raised his eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:34 pm

she unwrapped the chains. made a spiked ball on the end and swung them to destroy the remaining trunk. making bugs splatter everywhere. " my clan never gives 100%. so you might as well fight me."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm

(DAMMIT. I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPEND. MIYUKI STOP DOING THAT)
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:36 pm

(muahahhahaha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:36 pm

"still Ki i dont think you could kill me but nevermind that I came for 2 reasons and 1 is for you to forgive me for my past actions"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:42 pm

ki chuckled. " i didnt really blame you for that. and i forgave you every time you did those things. so no apology needed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:43 pm

"much appreciated Ki also I hope you do not mind me training your daughter" Kitaro asked
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:45 pm

ki chuckled. "yes. and i know the reason why, and i dont mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:47 pm

"hmm an alternative reason? please explain on what you think I am doing here with Miyuki" Kitaro asked questiongly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:51 pm

" i assume your training her to a higher level, like showing your shadow attack that looks like sand. and training her to be an assasin which i think she would be really good at since she practices on me daily...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:53 pm

Kitaro laughs "she would be an excellent assasin but I am uncertain if I can teach the shadow speck assasination combination to anyone due to the many people it has killed but if she proves herself worthy she will obtain the scroll of the heaven warriors" Kitaro said holding nothing back
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:54 pm

ki laughed. "didnt you know that willows dont have chakra?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:57 pm

"you dont need it to use the haven warriors they do the fighting for you and do the chakra for you but i have an expiriment that may make Miyuki the most powerful willow yet no offense KI" Kitaro said this looking at his wrist with close intensity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:57 pm

"you dont need it to use the haven warriors they do the fighting for you and do the chakra for you but i have an expiriment that may make Miyuki the most powerful willow yet no offense KI" Kitaro said this looking at his wrist with close intensity
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 8:59 pm

ki laughed. "im not the strongest kitaro. im the weakest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:01 pm

"that would explain alot actually.." KItaro paused "i need to come to your mountain again if you wouldnt mind taking me back there"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:03 pm

"the onyx arena or the willow fortress?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:04 pm

"willow fortress whenever you get a chance or if you dont want to take me that would be fine as well" Kitaro said in his usual powerful but calm voice
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:07 pm

ki smiled. "its okay. we can go now." he chuckled in his calm happy voice. not at all controlled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:10 pm

"oh much appreciated Ki" Kitaro said as he grabbed his things and got ready for Ki's teleporting way of travel
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:11 pm

ki wrappped his hand in cloth and tapped kitaros shoulder. and they teleported to the freezing north of the land of snow (see you there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miyukis treehouse   miyukis treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miyukis treehouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2