Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Garaa vs Kisho

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 12:12 pm

((What should be our terrain?))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 12:13 pm

((i'll let you decide that))
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 12:37 pm

Terrain: Boarder of Sand and Leaf nations.

Garaa was shown standing next to a tree over looking the vast dester that led to to his home town. As Garaa sat he waited for a man he was to meet with and have a freindly battle. THen after he was to return to his mission of locating evil and eliminating them.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 12:59 pm

"i heard the desert had a wonderful view, but honestly it doesn't look all the impressive to me" kisho said from a branch above garaa
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 3:15 pm

"The desert has taken many lives of the years. From inocent travlers who underestimated the desert to missing ninja who couldnt handle the power of a simple sand storm. Sand is quite beautiful in the sun. Sand can do many things. The desert can play with minds and take out entier armies." Garaa sadi as he looked up above in the direction of Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 3:37 pm

as garaa looked up, all he saw was an empty branch, than from beside him kisho said "even so, i'm still disappointed, i was expecting a magnificent sight that i would remember for the rest of my life, but all i see is sand, miles and miles of sand."
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:03 pm

"Differnt people see differnt things. One person such as my self may see a magnificent sight. While some one like you may see nothing but mile and miles of pain. Or as you said 'sand.' Garaa said looking at the setting sun on the sand dunes.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:07 pm

"what do you mean, that this large expanse o land isn't sand, but pure pain" he chuckled slightly as he glanced over at garaa
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:14 pm

"Thats how sand is....a beautifull sight...or the biggest pain you'll experience." Garaa retorted as he gave a simple glance to the eyes of Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:17 pm

"sand is just a minor annoyance, no more" he folded his arms in front of his chest and looked back out across the sand dunes
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:21 pm

"If you see it that way." Garaa retorted in his raspy voice as his gord slowly began to open.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:26 pm

((do you have the one tails or is this after that happened))

Kisho slowly took several steps back, rolling his shoulder making a loud *pop* sound. "seems like i've found ust the right place to stab to agitate you" he withdrew his sword yamato, still in it's scabbard, and held it at his side with his right hand grasping the hilt
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:33 pm

((For now I still have it. But have more controle over the blood lust. ))

Garaa watched the man take out his sword as he held it to his side. "It seems as this will be a good battle." Garaa said in his still raspy voice as he began to drit off the Leaf's boarder into the sand's desert.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:36 pm

((ok, just wondering))

"that it will" he adjusted his hand over the hilt of his sword and spread his feet about shoulder width apart, standing there watching his opponent carefully
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:44 pm

Garaa raised one hand as sand from the surrounding area began to condense and form somthing. A spear slowly began to be formed. The top part's blade was shaped like Shukaku's claws and it was pointed to the sky as Garaa held it to his side. "Weapon match I see." Garaa said in his calm raspy voice.

----------------------------------------------
Absolute Attack: Spear of Shukaku (Special) (Weapon)
An anime filler only jutsu where Gaara used it to defeat Seimei. The spear is made from chakra infused hardened sand and vaguely resembles Shukaku's claw.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 4:54 pm

"if it is purely weapons, than you are at a disadvantage my friend" he squared his shoulders and bent over slightly
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 5:06 pm

"Depends what is considered a weapon...'Freind." Garaa said as his gord opened fully now.

((Lol such simple posts from both of us))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 5:11 pm

((just wait, once the battle starts going i'll put more detail into it))

"i guess we'll see who's arsenal packs a bigger punch" a large gust of wind blew through the area bringing with it a large cloud of sand, obscuring garaa's vision. kisho appeared a crouching low to the ground a few steps in front of garaa. taking a step forward with is right leg, he drew his sword with incredible speed and power, attempting to cleave garaa from hip to collarbone
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 5:39 pm

((Lol me to sorry for my lack of detail))

Without Garaa even reacting the sand that was within his gord quickly came up to block the attack. This sand was controled not by Garaa but by Shukaku the bijuu within. A moment of intense staring passed as Kisho and Garaa's eyes meet. For a breif moment time seemed to stand still. To repel Kisho Garaa swiftly brought up his staff. He used his blunt side to attempt to hit him back. Enought force was being brought in that even with a block of his sword small distance would be put between the pair even if no damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 7:58 pm

Kisho twisted his sword, the side of it catching the spear, causing is to go to the side, slamming into the ground while kisho used his left arm to quickly swing around the metal scabbard towards garaa's head
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 8:04 pm

Gaara watched as the man simply blocked his staff. He watched as the man was able to do many things with his body at once. From falling through the air to recovering to still attacking. Sand rose to meet the metal scabbard. 'He is quick on his feet. He can also do many things at once.' Gaara thought to himself. As the sand blocked the attack Gaara attempted to take the weapon from Kisho's hands by having sand wrap around it. Once that was done Gaara planed to yank it away.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 8:08 pm

feeling the sand starting to pull at the scabbard kisho twisted his right shoulder away from garaa, point the tip of his sword towards garaa' heart, the thrust the sword, twisting his upper body into it, creating a great amount of force in the razor sharp tip of his sword
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 8:19 pm

The sword quickly thrusted threw much of the sand. Quickly Sand was brought from above the blade push the flat side of the blade down. The sword stabbed the ground. It wasnt stuck to the point it couldnt be removed but at least not in Gaara's heart.'Now' Gaara thought as he began to go on the offensive. Gaara thrusted a few hand sings as the sand behind him below him and infront of him began to quickly rise. "Ryuusa Bakuryuu' Gaara though as he began to use Quicksand waterfall in an attempt to catch Kisho THe size of the sand wave was monsterous.
-----------------------------------
Ryuusa Bakuryuu (Quicksand Waterfall) - Gaara manipulates sand so it acts like a massive tidal wave or water fall. He uses this against Lee, sweeping him off his feet and causing him to lose control. Gaara also uses this as a prelude to Sabaku Rou in his fight vs. Deidara. This jutsu uses and somehow procures an immense amount of sand--it literally is a 'sea of sand'.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

kisho quickly thrust his sword into it's scabbard, sending both flying through the sand, piercing a tree several feet away as kisho jumped back, avoiding the wave of sand while flipping through some hand signs and saying "hidden mist jutsu" covering the area in a thick layer of fog, making if difficult to see more than several inches in front of your face
Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 8:43 pm

Gaara watched as the mist began to set in. Gaara kept his eyes on Kisho's last location. Gaara thrusted his hands up into the air as a larger wave of sand several stories high rose up. Gaara thrusted it in Kisho's direction. As this was going on Sand began to rise up and great a sphere around Gaara. ONce it sealed it up Gaara used Daisan no Me to form and eye out of sand. Once inside Gaara began to perform several hand sings.

--------------------------------------------
Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. It serves as one of Gaara's absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure and is also made to allow Gaara to enter into his Shukaku state. Where his body becomes encased in Sand to make him resemble a smaller form of the Shukaku demon. While in the cocoon Gaara will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garaa vs Kisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garaa vs Kisho   Garaa vs Kisho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garaa vs Kisho
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: