Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Weapons

Go down 
+31
RAPTOR ASSASIN
Masamura Hojo
Law
Sannam
Takuma
Sakon
Alucard
Ryo
Saishoki Willow
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Ozanaru Syra
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Masahiro Yukina
Kakashi Hatake2
Reiki Willow
Mizuki
towashin
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Baku
Zodiark
Titan Lee
Kamoku Willow
NX Admin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Weapons - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

Name- Tsuchi's Claymore

Weight- 100 lbs.

Height- 5'11"

Description- This is a claymore, and extremely large sword. This is sword is slightly taller than Kugo himself, and is made of the most pure ores in his village. Along the edge of the blade are three seals.

Effect- These seals can only be activated by pushing the user's chakra through the blade to the seals. When activated a seal will glow brown. The first seal is the kanji characters for "Bless" 祝福. When this seal is activated the user's body is healed slightly. The next seal is the kanji character for "Soil" 土. When this seal is activated the seal before it stops working. When this seal is used the user can manipulate the soil around them perfectly with ease. The last seal is kanji for "Death"死. When this seal is activated a special poison chakra encases the Claymore, this poison is paralyzes the victim in pain for a turn.(The poison can only be used once everytime the seal is activated. One seal can be activated at once, and you have to activate them in order(Ex. Can't skip right to death.) Bless can be activated anytime in the battle, Soil requires bless to be up for 3 turns before it can be activated the first time, and Death needs Soil activated 5 turns every time its activated.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

Name: Chakra Absorption Blade - Yuui

Weight: 58 lbs.

Height: Nine Feet (9')

Description: The blade is about 9 feet in length, and has a tip dipped in a poison strong enough to kill a person in less than an hour. With it's immense size, it can be larger than the user itself!

Effect - With the blade of it's absorption technique, it can channel chakra through it's steel, strengthening the impacted blows, making it a bit more deadly, and can absorb 90-95% of chakra coming at the use, great for Ninjutsu. The sword is most likely a living being, only in a sword like formation, which is a she, and can only be transformed back into a living being with the help of a Jutsu of the standards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:10 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:15 pm

and mine?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 10:14 pm

yea.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 3:43 pm

Stone's Chakra staff of Joushin
Type: Bow staff
Hieght 6 FT
Weight 1 ton
This staff is taylor made to wes's chakra so that when he pick it up it feelis like 1 ounce but its rel weight is one tons. Made by the first kage of the stone only one jounin a generation gets this wepon made to his chakra it is a great honor to hve it

Last edited by Wes Mang on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 5:15 am

Name: Double-Bladed Moon Blade

Height: 5'

Description: This blade is a double sided blade that when i pull it out its Lightning shines like the moon.

Abilities: When hit by the tip of the edge the blade's Lightning goes into the enemies body disrupting the enemy's function to move leaving their body on the ground lifeless. Knowing this Lite can only use this effect when his charka level is down to nothing. Giving him this attack he is able to absorb the enemy's charka into his blade then through his blade into his body.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:45 am

Lite Lyoko wrote:
Name: Double-Bladed Moon Blade

Height: 5'

Description: This blade is a double sided blade that when i pull it out its Lightning shines like the moon.

Abilities: When hit by the tip of the edge the blade's Lightning goes into the enemies body disrupting the enemy's function to move leaving their body on the ground lifeless. Knowing this Lite can only use this effect when his charka level is down to nothing. Giving him this attack he is able to absorb the enemy's charka into his blade then through his blade into his body.

Good sword. Not too overpowered. APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:44 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:32 pm

Hieght 6 FT
Weight 2 ton
This staff is taylor made to wes's chakra so that when he pick it up it feelis like 1 ounce but its rel weight is two tons. Made by the first kage of the stone only one jounin a generation gets this wepon made to his chakra it is a great honor to have it. Unkown to Wes seeing has he is the first to wield sence its creator it slowly drains his chakra(lasts 20 of my posts)

changed it hinata
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:37 pm

Wes Mang wrote:
Hieght 6 FT
Weight 2 ton
This staff is taylor made to wes's chakra so that when he pick it up it feelis like 1 ounce but its rel weight is two tons. Made by the first kage of the stone only one jounin a generation gets this wepon made to his chakra it is a great honor to have it. Unkown to Wes seeing has he is the first to wield sence its creator it slowly drains his chakra(lasts 20 of my posts)

changed it hinata

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:40 pm

yay now that one is aproved heres the other staff

Stones Chakra staff kangaanda
type: Bow Staff
Hieght 5'10''
wieght 100 p
this staff drain chackra from the person it hits and not the persons chakra that its tuned to.Made by the first kage of the stone only one jounin a generation gets this wepon made to his chakra it is a great honor to have it.
Back to top Go down
towashin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
towashin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sand village

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:07 pm

name:mizimo kioshina katana
height:9" 8'
weight:80
this katana allows towashin to be able to get past the enemies defenses and hitting and stabbing the enemies chakra poins and shutting down there brian waves
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:17 pm

a 9 foot long katana, that isn't going to get past any defenses
Back to top Go down
towashin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
towashin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:19 pm

well you don't know how i use it so how would you know
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:21 pm

trust me, weaponry is what i do, and unless you were 8 feet tall, it would be incredibly difficult to even use
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:22 pm

towashin wrote:
name:mizimo kioshina katana
height:9" 8'
weight:80
this katana allows towashin to be able to get past the enemies defenses and hitting and stabbing the enemies chakra poins and shutting down there brian waves

A trained byakugan can only see chakra points. Brain waves, I don't know what that is.
Back to top Go down
towashin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
towashin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:23 pm

kisho but trust me this is my katana i know how to use and i don't need some one like you telling me how to use my own weapon so just but out

oh and hinata my neo-rinnengan can see veins and brain waves
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:27 pm

towashin wrote:
kisho but trust me this is my katana i know how to use and i don't need some one like you telling me how to use my own weapon so just but out

oh and hinata my neo-rinnengan can see veins and brain waves

I checked your application, it's says nothing about a neo-rinnegan. Towashin's app
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:28 pm

it is impossible to see brain waves without a mass of machines, they are microscopic electrical impulses that move at the speed of light
Back to top Go down
towashin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
towashin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:29 pm

when i made my second set of jutsu's my neo-rinnengan was there but someone erased the whole thing of all of my jutsu's i had
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm

Wes Mang wrote:
yay now that one is aproved heres the other staff

Hieght 5'10''
wieght 100 p
this staff drain chackra from the person it hits and not the persons chakra that its tuned to.Made by the first kage of the stone only one jounin a generation gets this wepon made to his chakra it is a great honor to have it.

what about this one
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 4:57 pm

Wes Mang wrote:

Hieght 5'10''
wieght 100 p

I didn't understand the part "this staff drain chackra from the person it hits and not the persons chakra that its tuned to". But in overall, it doesn't sound too overpowered. It's APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:34 pm

(( This is kinda a weapon ))

Name : Palm Fang
Length : couple of centimetre's
Description : Located in Eiichiro's mouth , this tooth is very sharp and can peirce most things. Whatever he bites is marked with the symbol of hidden leaf. Eiichiro makes hanseals and any seals he can see start
burning whatever their on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:19 pm

Eiiichiro wrote:
(( This is kinda a weapon ))

Name : Palm Fang
Length : couple of centimetre's
Description : Located in Eiichiro's mouth , this tooth is very sharp and can peirce most things. Whatever he bites is marked with the symbol of hidden leaf. Eiichiro makes hanseals and any seals he can see start
burning whatever their on.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Weapons
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next