Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Empty
PostSubject: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:43 pm

He was sitting on a large branch on the middle of a tree in the middle of the darkened forest, a small breeze flowing by in the short wind. Raised leaves float with the serenity of the area, swirling in graceful motions of the forest, green and red, the colors of fall. The night was young, the stars were showing, and the crescent moon shining brightly overhead. This was Toshiro's plain, this was his area.

((Sorry, i don't feel like typing much the first post, i'm not that much of a Topic Starter. ^^'))

Last edited by Toshiro Azibara Kazura on Wed 22 Oct 2008, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 11:10 am

In one place the leaves condensed and swirled more heavily, creating a cross-legged figure. "Toshiro Azibara
Kazura". I bowed with only my head "Good to see you Toshiro-kun". The leaves that were still lingering around me split in half before floating away on the breeze.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:43 pm

"As it is good to see you too Eiichiro-san..." he said lightly, moving his gaze towards the forming male. The leaves around the area were still brewing in the seasonal fall, brushing about the trees and the area with much needed ease. "I guess you'll be the one i'm facing for this match..." he continued, moving his right palm onto the tree, letting a small amount of chakra flow through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:13 am

"I guess so ... " I said hesitantly, sitting up into a more comfortable position "Do, we start no or are you going to say go first". The leaves around me thickened for a moment before following the rest of them into the tree's.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 7:24 pm

"Well we might as well begin now...." He said in a darkly kind of voice, the leaves around the area flowing a faster kind of pace, flowing past the branches of trees in a heartbeat, with a strong wind flowing overhead. This was the perfect place to set his Oblivionic Virtue, perfect, for obliteration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:11 am

"Ok then..." I said Awkwardly getting up, and standing on the branch "Toshiro-kun" I bowed "I will let you take the first blood". I stared at Toshiro for a moment before averting my eyes "that is if you want to".
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 11:14 am

"As you wish...." Toshiro said in his dark, unrelenting voice, moving his left palm to the sky above him as a trace of chakra began to form from the area around them, "I'll plenty take the first blood..." he said a bit more fiercely, the chakra forming into a large sphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:23 am

I tensed my muscles and readied myself for whatever attack he was about to throw at me. Whatever it was it wasn't going to be easy. The wind picked up as Toshiro gathered more and more energy for his attack.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 2:42 pm

He moved the palm with the sphere up to the aiming distance of Eiichiro, a small surge of power ripping through the trees around him, with such intense power, this would be over quick, but he had to find out on his own. "Then let the battle begin!" he shouted, the sphere soaring towards Eiichiro with great speed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Shadow Lightning -Kage Raikou 影雷-
Element: Raiton[Lightning Element]
Description:
Kage Raikou is utilized by the Lightning Elemental. Moving a large portion of chakra within the users' left or right index and middle finger, he/she can form it into a condensed blast of chakra, in the form of lightning. Utilizing the lightning element, it can be almost matched with Ranmyaku Shitsunen. The Kage Raikou takes a large amount of users' chakra, making it only necessary to use in a battle.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 3:44 pm

>>Closed to Inactivity.<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]   Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oblivionic Virtue: Chaos Strikes >Closed< [Lock]
Page 1 of 1