Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle in the Sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:01 pm

Gaara stood on a wall belonging to the sand village. The wall over looked the vast desert that was Suna. A blank emotionaless face was conveyed on him. He staired off into the distance as he thought to him self of how much he had grown to love the desert. "You know the desert can do many things. It can be the perfect place to escape to. So you can watch its beautiful landscape. It can also be a trecherous thing and take thousands of lives." Gaara spoke out to a figure that was approching him.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:09 pm

" Really. Is that so ? " said Gilgamesh, who was now clearly visible to Gaara. " Just because you posseses a Bijuu within, doesn't make you any better of than the rest of you scum." He said. Now he was just at about 10m distance from Gaara. He made no atempt to hide his hatred of the Human Race.

[ Btw, Gilgamesh is a Demi-God ]
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:16 pm

"This monster inside me is not a blessing. Its my curse I live with. The only blessing I have is my redemtion. The sins of my past cannot be for goten. I have seeked for giveness but I have been denied. I may have my freedom but I will now and forever be unfogiven." The now older and wiser Gaara said in his raspy voice looking over at the man standing befor him.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:23 pm

[ This is more and more looking like a discussion topic. Lets try to provoke each other ]
" Is that so " said Gilgamesh who was seemingly getting amused by the thoughts of this man. " But why are you telling this to me ? " he said in a very synical voice.
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:30 pm

((Lol planed on it just a slow progression I guess))

"I tell you this for your own warning. This curse is deadly. My power is un measured. Stranger I give you this time to leave me and this village with your life." Gaara retorted to the man as his Gord began to open up.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:34 pm

" The only thing i hate more than Cocky Brats, are Impudent Morons like you who think they can over power me. It actually amuses me more than it angers me. But sometimes, when you threaten me, that amusement turns into hostility. Like right now." Gilgamesh said as his body began to get surrounded by Red Energy. An ominious Aura filled the Area. " So i suggest you get down on your knee's and Plead for mercy, and i may just oblige " he said smiling, in a twisted and insane manner.
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:38 pm

"I will do no such thing. I will protect my village and this desert. I may not live but neither will you." Gaara said as the sand from his gord now emptyed and began to flow around him at a fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:42 pm

" Well Well, You're even more annoying than that Idiot [Sorry] Kitsuke " he said, as the Red Energy now completely surrounded him and an area of 1/2 metre radius around him, creating a crater on the sand floor beneath him. " Why don't you try me then ? " and saying this, he started laughing in a Maniac way.
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:47 pm

Gaara said nothing as 3 large (2 yards thick) streams of sand took off barrling at the man. 2 Streams aimed at his hands in attempt to bind them. The other to wrapp up his legs.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:52 pm

The Streams of Sands were about at 1m or less away from his body, when he slowely began to move back, dodging the one to his legs, and then slightly swaying around the other two to his arms, avoiding them. " Lets hope that that wasn't your best atempt "
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:57 pm

"Not even close." Gaara said as he shifted his hadns around. THe result from that was 6 streams took off at the man. Gaara set it up so one stream was covering another. If one should miss another above it would come crashing down in its place. Each stream that missed would rise back up and take off for the man. Gaara seemed to not even be fased in consentration.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 1:01 pm

While Gaara was busy creating streams, he didn't notice a Bird flying above him, dropping an E-note attached to a pouch at the point where Gaara was standing. At the same time, Gilgamesh dodged 4 of the Streams but the other two hit him on his chest, resulting in a direct hit from the rebounding of the other 6 streams, that sent him flying to the Sand Wall, crashing into it. But althrough it, he had a smile on his face. He was hiding his true power.
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 1:18 pm

Gaara stood as he watched the man get thrown into the wall. Suddenly Gaara's snad from his gord swirled up around him and above him to sheild him from the explosion. "My sand will protect me now and forever. The fact that the moster inside me is dependiable on me living, he lends a 'third' eye you could say." Gaara said from behind his sheild of sand. Small holes from the explosion created small holes making Gaara barley viasable. Gaara then shifted a few hand sings as the sand below him began to lift up. 'Desert Suspension!" Gaara called out as he began to lift into the sky. The plat form Gaara stood on was large enough to hold a few people. The sand within Gaara's Gord continued to flow around him. An intense look appeared on his face as looked on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Suna no Tate (Shield of sand)
Description:The automatic sand shield that acts independant of Gaara's will. Whenever Gaara is danger of harm, it flicks up to guard him from damage. It can withstand nearly any standard attack, whether it be shuriken projectiles, needles, or even explosions. It has been defeated by Lee's high-speed taijutsu, in which the sand shield can't keep up.

Name:Sabku Fuyuu (Desert Suspension)
Description: Gaara uses sand to levitate himself in the air. Versus Deidara, he hops onto this flying wave of sand, so he can fight the bird-mounted Deidara. Gaara can also levitate a sphere-shaped shield of sand in the air, as he shows in the same fight. This shield, probably sourced from his automatic sand shield, is extremely quick.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 10:43 am

" So i see that you're starting to try now " Gil. said as he stood up, unharmed ecept for his shirt which was now coompletely ripped of his chest. " So do you plan on actually attack me now ? " he said, mocking Gaara. He was still smiling Tyrnaically. He didn't even have a scratch.
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 5:58 pm

Gaara looked on in wonder as to why the man wasnt hurt much. The same stern look still showed on his face however. Sand from the ground began to shoot up from below the shirtless man. Some wrapped around a single leg of the man while the others began to grabe and attach to his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:10 am

Since this is a battle between me and gaara, im deleting your posts. Dont do that agin.
Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:11 am

((Lol I thought u invited them so I just continued. Although highly bothered by the intrusion.))
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:13 am

(Hmmm)
(It was Masahiro who done it first and I would never allow that...so I helped)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:13 am

[ This is the last time im gonna say this. STOP POSTING HERE ]
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:15 am

As the sand began to wrap around gilgamesh, he began to get an evil look in his eye. He just stood there whistling a tune. He was either wating for Gaara to tire out or he was just not taking it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Sand   Battle in the Sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle in the Sand
Page 1 of 1