Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Metaru's Recruitment Schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 6:36 am

Metaru walked along, lazily admiring nearby scenery, licked fingertips passing over paper work. Something catching his eye, he stopped, staring at one particular file.

"Yoshi, hm... You may come out now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 6:47 am

"ha very nice sence you got there"

Yoshi says as he pops out of the ground with his hammer in one hand and a smoke in the other, throwing his hammer over his sholder and taking a drage off his smoke he exhales.

"I see you know my name but what mite be yours" said yoshi whit a silly little grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 2:14 am

Metaru raised an eyebrow, continuing to read his file on Yoshi.

"You do know, smoking will kill you, but I suppose there are more dangerous things. Take Metaru Jisei for example," Metaru then took a bow, tucking the paper into a pocket. "At your service."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 1:16 am

Yoshi lets out a chuckle.

"and why would i find a very sophisticated man like your self doing out here in farm land?"

Yoshi throes his smoke away and places the head of his hammer down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 7:08 am

Metaru grinned, "Well, as it so happens, I've just inherited a highly dangerous organization of S-Class Criminals. However, this Organization seems to be low on members, lacing the ten it would normally incorporate." Metaru then took a few steps closer, standing taller then Yoshi. He then gave the genin's hammer a kick, catching it and spinning it in an arm before holding it straight out with one powerful arm. "As such, I've been researching those with potential, for training, and those with exceptional talent, to be recruited. You, happen to be part of those with potential."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:31 am

yoshi thinks for a second and stares at metaru, yoshi grabs the chane wrap around his wast and pulls wich is atached to his hammer as the hammer slips out of metaru's hand it passes vear close to metaru face and grabs is hammer in the air and places it on his sholder takes a smoke and lights it.

"sounds like a plan big man"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 3:37 pm

Metaru flashed a trademark smile, "I'm glad you agree, now if you'll follow me, I'll show you to your new residency." He then turned, walking back down the long winding path, headed for Akatsuki's base.

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metaru's Recruitment Schedule   Metaru's Recruitment Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metaru's Recruitment Schedule
Page 1 of 1