Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mitsuki v Kidate Spar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 1:30 pm

Mituaki, after recovering from his attack dodge the Wind strike jumped in the air and unleashed lot of fireballs in Kidate's direction.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:18 pm

"Damned fireballs." He said to himself. Kidate then took up his old posture and began dodging the fireballs. He would create a small gust of wind around himself to knock most of the fireballs off course when he couldn't dodge them fast enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:25 pm

The second wave of fireball Mitsuaki blow, was conbinate with kunais and some shuriken. So Kidate will ahve to dodge either the fireballs than the kunais and shurikens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:38 pm

Kidate simply dodged the kunai and shuriken as the gales around him pushed the fireballs away. He chuckled as he jumped up into the air and charged Anki, hoping to impact his shin with the ninja's gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:54 pm

Mitsuaki just stand up. He jumped backward a bit and place his hand on his head. After 5 secs. He shouted to Kidate; ''Hey Kidate!! Wait two secs!!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:58 pm

Kidate didn't listen. He just kept pressing the genin, continuing his onslaught of kicks.
"No chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:04 pm

Mitsuaki began to turn around on himself and it finished in a large blue chakra ball. ''Kidate!! I can't stay!! I've got a message on my Earphone and I am to meet up with the rest of my team, I have a mission to do!!''

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.
If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:11 pm

"Alright. Then Peace." Kidate said, disappearing with a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:19 pm

Mitsuaki poofed out leaving a thin smoke in the arena.

(Topic Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki v Kidate Spar   Mitsuki v Kidate Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsuki v Kidate Spar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2