Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Empty
PostSubject: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:15 pm

Mitsuaki was earlier on the rendez-vous spot, he was hoping to learn new techniques or new jutsus. He sat down on a fallen tree and start to meditate in front of the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:26 pm

Kisho silently walked up behind akinori, not making a single sound. leaning in next to his ear he said "good morning" in the creepiest voice he could
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:37 pm

Akinori open his eyes and turn his head toward Kisho's. ''Hi there Kisho-sama. Good sleep?'' He stand up and he stretch himself up. He take the heavy armor from the floor and put it on his shoulders. Kisho could see that some meat was roasting on a fire. ''You can take it, this is your part. I just came back from the woods to catch some. This is some deer.''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:42 pm

"i'm fine, i've already eaten" he walked over in front of akinori "today, i'm going to evaluate your taijutsu skills, that is all, when you feel ready, attack me"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:46 pm

Akinori took the last part of meat and eat it. ''Well...'' said Akinori while he finished his piece, ''I already did.'' The shadow clone poofed out and just behind Kisho, Akinori throws a kick while he was jumping off a tree. He will see that I'm lack of taijutsu training...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:48 pm

kisho sighed, blocking akinori's leg he grabbed on and threw him to the ground in front of him "again"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:52 pm

As Akinori touch the ground, he pushed himself on Kisho again and throw another kick. But when he was very closed to him, he filp himself and he throws a punch charged with chakra instead of kicking.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:56 pm

kisho caught akinori's fist with his bare hand, not even flinching at the attack, squeezing down on akinori's hand, threatening to break the bones he said "this is meant to show me what your taijutsu skills are, not chakra enhanced attacks, use chakra to power an attack like that again an i will break a bone or two" he let go of akinori's hand, leaving visible red out line of where his hand grasped akinori's
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 1:13 pm

Akinori jumped in the air and make a flip out of it to finnally throw a kick at Kisho, with full power.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 2:22 pm

kisho stepped to the side and grabbed akinori's leg at the shin and thigh, flipping him forward into a face plant
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 5:29 pm

As Kisho was holding up his leg and he was going tu hurt himself face on ground, he places his hands in front of hi to stop moving and then turn around on himself holding up to a large and heavy rock. While Kisho were gonna do at little barrel.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 6:47 pm

kisho went with the spin, kicking the rock off to the side while also kicking akinori in the side, doing little damage but putting some distance between the two. brushing himself off kisho stood up and faced his student, saying "try again"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 7:58 pm

Akinori stands straight and looked at his sensei. ''Well, ill never touch you anyway. I'm not good at taijutsu. Thats why I prefer take you as sensei than everyone else.'' He retake his battle position and run at Kisho. When he was enough near, he slide himself on the ground to hit Kisho's shins.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

"that is why you are not trying to beat me, this is just so you can show me what you already know" kisho simply jumped over akinori, landing on the other side of his head as akinori slid past
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 8:26 pm

Akinori knows that he wouldve do that, so he give a kick at the ground to be projected in the air where Kisho was with his fist in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 4:20 pm

kisho stepped on akinori's hand, causing him to fall back to the ground. jumping off of his fist, kisho landed a few feet away and again turned to face akinori, waiting for his next attempt
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 5:25 pm

Akinori landed on the ground safely. He looked at Kisho with a smile at his face. ''Well, that's all I know. Exept for the normal direct attack, i've used everything.'' He said that keeping his smile in its face. ''Seems that I really need to improve that, heh?''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 5:31 pm

zodiark sighed and sat down on a rock as he said "vastly, for now, we are simply going to improve your power, endurance, and stamina before i even try to teach you technique. first a warm up, 1000 push-ups while wearing the cloak"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:53 pm

Akinori's face shows that he knew that this was coming. He put himself on the floor and begin to make the push-ups. He turn his head towards Zodiark. ''Can I use my shadow clones to make my strengh to improve faster? I dont see a reason why I shouldn't.''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

"shadow clones wouldn't help with physical training, they lack muscles, the only thing you can gain from is any knowledge they learn"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:23 pm

Akinori continu his training in silence, doing his push-ups...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:24 pm

Zodiark laid back and shouted at him "i don't hear any counting"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 11:16 pm

Yeah, sure... tought Akinori. ''1.2.3.4.5...''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 11:22 pm

"good, and you aren't stopping until you've reached 1000"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 11:24 pm

((Can we skip all this episode, I mean do I have to write every single number? Kinda stupid...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]   Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continu the training with his new sensei [Only Kisho]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next