Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Welcoming Commitee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

The Welcoming Commitee Empty
PostSubject: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 12:39 pm

Attempting to get to know his village a little better, Seiyuuki had started a small welcoming committee. Although currently the only member consisted of him, and it's duties consisted greeting visitors at the front gate, it was still pleasant. Standing at the gates, he had shook plenty of hands this morning, until finally, a nin of interest approached the gates.

"Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 12:44 pm

Sai walked into the gate, he saw a kage. He didnt know its name.
" Hi " He greet very polite and bowed. " I had visited your village, it looks great! " " If I wish, what is you name? "
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:01 pm

Seiyuuki laughed whole heartedly, "I must say you haven't seen my village until you've tasted it's dumplings, Seiyuuki Uindo, at your service. Please, join me, I was about to go fetch me some food just now."
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:39 pm

" Oh I should respect you much. You said you have dumplings and now i got starved "
" Can we eat some? "
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:44 pm

"Definitely, right this way."

Moving down the street, the Kazekage stopped in front of a large shop, a rather extravagant looking one at that. He knocked on the door once before entering. Seeing someone he knew, he immediately called them over.

"Ah, Konkazu, me and my new acquainatance here an in for some of your finest dumplings, please, the usual table as well." The chef nodded, moving off towards the kitchen. Seiyuuki, then lead the way to a table at the back, relatively secluded from the other tables. Sitting down, he motioned for Saishoki to do the same before speaking up.

"So, I haven't yet caught your name, your appearance however, tells me that you're a Willow. Please, a little about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:48 pm

" Well my complete name is Saishoki Willow and I am the nephew of the mizukage who is ki "
He then swallow a dumpling. " Wow this dumpling sure is good! "
" Anyway, I am currently on training with my new sensei who is Kitsuke "
" After my train, Ki said to me that he will give me the puzzle in order for me to become true willow "
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:53 pm

Seiyuuki nodded, leaning back, relaxing, not eating.

"The puzzle, the infamous puzzle, well, I wish you luck. Meanwhile, look after Kitsuke for me... Me and hima re well, on the same team so to speak.. And your uncle really is a kind man, be sure to do him proud. Other then that, what brings you to the sand Saishoki?"
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 2:05 pm

" Well just visiting perhaps im too bored and I need relax.. " After chewing a dumpling, he drink a cup of tea.
" Ahhh there you go I got heavy now... " "Thank you for this "
" Can we go where I can see your beautiful sites? "
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 2:10 pm

Seiyuuki laughed again, "The entire desert is full of beautiful sites, including being one itself. Let's go to the roof of my office, you can observe everything from there." Getting up, Seiyuuki nodded to the chefs, the dumplings being added to his tab. They then promptly left the restaurant, Seiyuuki greeting a few nin that he knew from simple experience. After a few minutes of walking, they climbed the stairs that wrapped around the otuside of the Kage office, leading to roof.

Standing there, if one observed the desert, it appeared as a giant fireball, the light from the sun glistening on the fine sands. It appeared as an ocean, oasis' dotting it like islands, sparse signs of them showing up here and there.

"It's odd really. In a void as empty as our desert, there can be such plentiful life." Seiyuuki pointed to the nearest oasis, a large pond and beautiful colorful greens surrounding it. It was lush, fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 2:14 pm

Sai saw the oasis. " WOW I never thought that in a desert, there is an oasis.."
" AMAZING!! " He began to clap his hands.

(( lol your good at rp ))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 2:22 pm

((Thanks ^^))

"And I've visited it, and the others many times. Each one has a whole ecosystem. They truly are amazing."

Seiyuuki paused for a moment sighing.

"And this desert si being threatened by invaders, aliens to our way of life. You see, I protect the desert, because of what the desert protects."
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm

" Good thing there is a kage like you who is strong to defend his country.. Thats why this country is amazing! "
" As I see, you have successfully do you job " Grabing Seiyuuki's hand and began to congratulate. " Congrats for you country "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Welcoming Commitee   The Welcoming Commitee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Welcoming Commitee
Page 1 of 1