Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Very Important... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Very Important... Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Very Important... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Very Important... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Very Important... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Very Important... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Very Important... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Very Important...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:04 am

A rule was state...
You could only learn Chidori and Rasengan by RP...
But what if the idea of the technique came from Chidori and Rasengan same effects but different names sometimes....
And what about other forms of Rasengan and Chidori....
I guess we should implie a rule about that also...
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:15 am

good point
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 7:50 am

Ye, I think this a rule which fit a lot more when this forum was created than it does now. It belongs to the history books.
I'm more concerned of Chidori than Rasengan. Chidori is a lot easier technique to learn than Rasengan and shouldn't be cathegoriezed togehter.
Kakashi at a young age, 15 or something, invented Chidori by himself. That should tell how easy it is to learn Chidori. Sasuke learned it in less than a month.
Chidori is kind of a concentrated Lightning chakra. It's not unique, the kyuubi which took over Naruto in the fight against Orochimaru, concentrated it's chakra as well, when it shot the chakra blast which require Orochimaru to summon the 3 giant walls.

Rasengan is in another league. It took 4th Hokage a century to invent the technique. Learning to control the chakra in his palm and having high chakra control.
Naruto may have learned the technique in less in a month, but he is the main character and has special abilities. Insane motivation, gets him going day and night to learn the technique. High Stamina, allows him to train a lot more than any other ninja. Cheater, he uses a shadow clone to create the rasengan.

So in my opinion, Chidori and any other technique similiar to it, should be allowed to everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 3:09 pm

Well at least for people who is mastery in Nature Manipulation for start. And then they can teach it to their student or else.
Back to top Go down

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 5:08 pm

I knew this rule would be argued eventually but lets just stay with the old rules here. Resengan is very difficuly to learn I have done it I also learned chidori and actually for me it took longer to get a hold of chidori than resengan. Chidori should be possible to obtain without learning but there should be requirments well resengan only should be taught. The chidori learning should be possible under certain circumstances.
Back to top Go down

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 5:20 pm

Well, exemple, since im a Nature Mastery Manipulator (lol, tough to say xD) Im sure than even without knowing that this technique even existed, Kito wouldve been able to do it. It only needs to convert our chakra in lightning element. And since I have this jutsu**, Im sure that I can do Raikiri. It only need to use it with our hand, and I can control all my chakra so.

** Lightning Release: Lightning Body Stance
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Lightning Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into electricity all over his body and finally he will turn on into a lightning human. When its done, his body will only be made out of lightning and his speed will increase by 5x. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his lightning armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will by electrified instantly. The only thing is that jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.
Back to top Go down

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 6:02 pm

no you see that turns you into lightning and like I said SOME people have the ability to learn it or create it themselves but most dont
Back to top Go down

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 6:40 pm

Yeah, but I mean basicly I turn my chakra into a lightning stance, so I can do the same but exept that is it for all my body, it is only for my palm ^^
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 7:37 pm

It's more difficult to make it concentrated on your palm ^^ Hence it would be more powerful technique.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 8:30 pm

More difficult on your palm than all over your body, including your cells and everything?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:40 pm

...Thats what I hate on Kito's app....he has all the elements...
Back to top Go down

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:42 pm

Here you go again...look kitsuke...
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:48 pm

Ah, i think Kito meant that not all 5 elements he can use are MAIN elements.
like Kakshi hatake..He has all 5 five elements but only two are his main ones which are Lightning and Wind and his other SUB elements are water, Fire, and earth.
You know any sharingan user may copy any jutsu....though.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

deductive?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

They cant really copy jutsus they can only see it more closely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important...   Very Important... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Important...
Page 1 of 1