Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission 2 Kitaro

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:58 am

definatly enemies they look like sound ninja's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:59 am

"sound should we attack or wait and i thought we were watching for cloud ill include this in the mission report"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:01 am

i think we should attack if there were going to help us the leader wouldn't have just pulled out a massive sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:16 am

Kitaro jumped up from his sleeping position and pulled his sword out
"haze clone jutsu" the sound ninja saw 60 shadows behind a veil of mist Kitaro appeared behind the leader while they were watching the shadows and cut him in half
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:24 am

Eiiichiro jumps in front of kitaro and stops him..."what do you want" said Eiiichiro toying with his senbon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:26 am

"what i want is to stop them from invading they see us and they are not friends so if u dont mind just let me attack" said Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:30 am

.... "Looks like the leader won't say anything...The leader used sharingan and Eiiichiro's eyes widened as he found out the truth..*lets Kitaro go* kill all of them said Eiichiro alkmost like he was in a trance..
Eiiichiro lept foward like a pouncing wolf and sent the leader flying with gatsuuga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:33 am

"well someone had a change of heart" Kitaro jumped out and used lightning fist jutsu at the nearest one. Then kicked the 2 nearest heads at the same time. Then used lightning slash jutsu at the next ones head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:40 am

Eiichiro walked up to the leader and rammed him in between the eyes with chidori....no i know the truth
said Eiichiro looking at the body of the leader.... kitaro u can get on with your nao..il clean this up*howls and wolves come running over the ridge*...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:43 am

"all right eiichiro if your sure u can handle it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 1:04 pm

Mission report
mission guard duty
rank B
assessment
Kitaro was assigned to guard a villiage from cloud ninja that have been attacked recently the raikage claims to have no influence in these attacks says a previous mission. Me and eiichiro guarded the town in shifts the following is when things changed from peacful to warlike

ANBU eh thought Eiiichiro as he stood gaurd in front of Kitaro *sniffs air* whats that Eiichiro readied himself and nudged Kitaro with his foot
Eiichiro had spotted 10 dark figures who later turned out to be 10 sound ninja and the leader had a sword. When Kitaro tried to attack Eiichiro stepped in front of him and stopped him. Eiichiro then saw the sharingan eye on the leader and tackled him after that Kitaro proceeded to attack and defeat 4 of them. Eiichiro then sent Kitaro off to give the report and that is where Eiichiro is and what happened on the mission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:44 pm

It was rank b...a bit easy for rank b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:54 pm

yeah just rank B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 4:01 pm

i thought it was rank c..oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 Kitaro   Mission 2 Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 2 Kitaro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2