Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

watching the sand

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

watching the sand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 3:47 am

kamoku sat on the sand and pulled out an ointment, he slaverd it along his arms and the scorpions came to crawl on kamuko. after a few minutes kamoku pulled out a metal box and placed them in there. "........."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 3:51 am

Shiyomi stepped back.
"Okay, thats it, i'm disgusted."
Shiyomi jumped away far from the scorpions, but she was still able to see the guys.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:23 am

...Kitsuke gave a weird look at Kamoku "I know that she'll be disgusted...hahaha!" ..."Why did you placed it in the metal box ...you should let it out in the wild...but I guess scorpions are abundant here...maybe next time I see you ...you'll be crawling with scorpions all over your body..they really like you though..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:26 am

"when you mix it with your body, they eat the ointment and then they are unable to harm you." kamoku stood up. there was no ointment on his body, the scoorpions ate it all.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:17 pm

Shiyomi sat on a large and high rock, stocked in an average montain that was standing nerby.
She looked at the sun as it was going down.
Getting dark...
She took out a kunai from her white kimono and looked at it.
She was remebering her past years as a shinobi, and the terrible massacre that happen to her family...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:23 am

Kitsuke noticed Shiyomi's silence and came near to ask Shiyomi "You're gonna shoot that to me?" Kitsuke was joking that suddenly Shiyomi would throw a kunai towards Kitsuke ..."Remembering old times eh...?"...in kitsukes mind.."She must have a very bad childhood..."...Raijuu spoke ..."Why do you think then?..." ..."Nah just got a very bad feeling...."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 7:28 am

kamoku watched shiyomi as he dumped another round of scorpions in the glass box. "................."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:41 am

Shiyomi was watching the sunset in silence when she closes her eyes.
"I lost all my familly by Itachi..."
She headed up and Kitsuke was able to see that Shiyomi was crying.
"...the...sob...only familly remaining...sob...sob...is my older brother..."
She hide her head inside her legs and cried heavyly.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:53 am

...Sorry, but I think I need to do this. BUMP
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:46 am

Tenshin was walking by when he seen a girl crying. Tenshin then looked closely."Wait it couldnt be another Uchiha, Tenshin then looked back on the past. Could it be... Could it ... Na what am i saying the uchiha s i knew where killed." Tenshin then then Tapped his foot three times on the ground. "Got to talk to her. Find out more about the survivein Uchihas." Tenshin then begen to sink under ground. Tenshin was now traveling towards the Uchiha . He was now directly under her waiting for her to be alone for a short time to talk and find ou about the surviving Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:48 am

((O Sorry Jutsu i just used but not completely.))

Name: Head Hunters Assault
Element: N/A
Description: The user would gather chakra throughout his body. He would tap the ground with his foot three times, as he does this he will disappear under ground. While under ground he would send a chakra wave through the ground so he could locate the enemy. Once located he would grab the users legs and pull them underground to the point where there heads would be the only thing visible above ground.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

OOC: I think ill just post, Kitsuke dosent want to I think.

Shiyomi...Shiyomi...
A little voice was calling her inseide herself.
Shiyomi...stop crying...your more smart than that...don't forget...you still have Kito to find...Kito...my oldest brother...
Shiyomi was back to herself and suddently stop crying.
It was strange how fast she stopped.
She standed up and said to herself quietly.
"I...still have Kito left..."
She jumped off and landed on the sand a bit far from where she was standing.
She took out some kunais and throws them at the dune, trying to touch the scorpion that was running for his life.
I have to find Kito...no matter WHAT!!
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:46 pm

"Hmmmm a disturbance in the chakra around us eh Rai?" Kitsuke has felt a change in the chakra around him. Raijuu replied "Yah..."...Kitsuke activated his Kekkai Genkai shortly Kitsuke's eyes turned bloody red and started scanning the area where is the hiding person.Kitsuke spotted the one hiding underground meters away from Shiyomi and he has a dark aura."Well there he is...." Kitsuke pointed the ground.Kitsuke somersault in the air with a leg drop ready for crushing beneath the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:03 pm

Tenshin jumped out the ground when the man kick it hard. Tenshin then looked at him. "What do you think your doing." Tenshin says as he looks out him with no emotion at all. Tenshin then walk towards him and then placed his hand on his shoulder. " I not in the mood to kill i need to talk." Tenshin say in a calm low voice.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:12 pm

Kitsuke look to the guy oddly "Hmmmm...easy to say but hard to do"...Kitsuke laughed! "And ah Akatsuki's are not allowe here I guess their banned for attacking..." ...Kitsuke is pointing out that Akatsuki isn't allowed to pass through the sand."Or do you want to be buried along the sand...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:13 pm

Hakuben jumped in at that point. She appeared out of nowhere, riding atop her 13' tall puppet. Coming to a stop, she sealed it into her large black scroll again and said calmly,"He may pass through, all he wants to do is talk after all..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:20 pm

Post Order; Shiyomi, Kamoku (If he stopped playing with his scorpions xD), Tenshin, Kitsuke, Haku

Shiyomi turned away and looked all the guys fighting, while she was drying of her eyes.

Last edited by Shiyomi Uchiha on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:26 pm

Tenshin took his hand off the kid shoulder. "Cocky kid arent you why you hate me so much you hardly even know me." Tenshin then walk towards the Kazekage. " Hello Haku it been long sence we talk." Tenshin says as he walks towards the kaze. "I came to talk like i said but not you. I came to talk to the Uchiha i need to know where her brother is." Tenshin says in a clam emoiton less voice. "And Haku i need to talk to you later about the plans." Tenshin says as he looks at the kaze.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:32 pm

"Hmmm who is the first one to show being cocky dude!...I know you cant do what you have said to me a while ago but I can to you!...." Kitsuke isn't feeling good right now ..Kitsuke then turned to the Kazekage..."Hmmm I cant think much of anything but dont we hunt akatsuki's not allow them to pass?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:58 pm

"If all he wishes to do is speak to a fellow clan member, then he may speak with her in peace." Said Hakuben, addressing Kitsuke. She then pivoted around, and calling over he shoulder she addressed the Akatsuki, "Stop by my office before you leave the village if there is anything you need to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:18 am

Shiyomi was now looking the misterious Akatsuki. Tenshin was looking familliar to her...strange...
"...yes?..." asked Shiyomi with a peaceful, and quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:23 am

Tenshin walked to her. "Your the sister of Kito Uchiha right," Tenshin says in a normal deep voice. Tenshin then looked at her. "If your wondering why i look so fimilar its cause you can say i am your cousin." Tenshin says as he activated his Sharingan. "I survive the attack on our clan as you see." Tenshin ays in a low voice. He then look a her and then deactivated his Sharingan eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 4:55 am

"Hmmm if this one isn't my Kazekage I could have attack Hakuben"..Then Kitsuke looked at the Akatsuki and seems to be somewhat related to Shiyomi."I hate akatsuki,they think they're really though but scaredy cats deep inside"...Kitsuke can been seen with his clunched fist "If the Kazekage's hadn't stop me I can bury that moron in this sands right now"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:36 am

kamoku lunged torward tenshin like a blurr and reached out torward his feet. kamokus eyes were still blue and not yellow. ".......hold still."

name: chain voice
supplies: chains around your bodt along with metal studds and wire.
description: when a person is mute, this jutsu enables them to talk through the chains by manipulating the chains through the wind to make noises. no wind, no voice.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:49 am

Tenshin looked at Kamoku. "What are you doing you see i trying to talk to my sister in piece. Tenshin saysas he looks and Komuko with no emotion on his face but anger in his eyes. Tenshin the stood there awaiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching the sand   watching the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watching the sand
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next