Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Techniques and ameliorations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Techniques and ameliorations. Empty
PostSubject: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 12:29 am

Shiyomi entered the Kazekage's mansion, holding a scroll in her hand.
She stopped in front of the office and knocked at the door.
''Kazekage-sama? Its me, Shiyomi.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 4:43 pm

Hakuben looked up from a scroll. She had been researching forbidden techniques from her clan, she called out.
"Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:03 pm

Shiyomi entered the averaged office and stopped in front of the Kazekage's desk, where she put her puppet's summoning scroll.
''I am here on your request." said her directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 8:17 pm

"Ah, I remember you..."Haku said, absentmindedly. She took the scroll up and said, without looking up to the chuunin,"Alright, I will start training you in the art of the puppet. Once you have passed my course I will upgrade your puppet to accommodate what I have taught you and what I see your fighting style as." With that, she looked up with her purple eyes, pushing a strand of her pale-purple hair from her face. Cocking an eyebrow, she made a gesture that asked the Chuunin if she understood and accepted.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 10:55 pm

Shiyomi opened the scroll, having all marks and writting on it.
"I am Kazekage-sama."
She maded several handseals and slamed her palm on the scroll, leaving Kaikiro on the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 4:30 pm

"Alright, now..."Haku began. She pushed herself away from her desk, the wheels beneath her chair causing her to glide over the floor. Standing up, she opened her own scroll and threw it out the window. Suddenly, a thirteen foot tall puppet stood by the window, awaiting orders. Haku jumped to it's shoulder, moving her fingers experimentally. She called over to Shiyomi,"Meet me at the training area and we will begin!"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 5:43 pm

Shiyomi looked the Kazekage going away with her huge puppet.
I hope im not gonna fight on that...but even if I needed to, mine will be faster.
Saying that, Shiyomi smiled and jumed out by the no-glass window.

OOC: I have to creat a new thread in the training area?
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 9:07 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techniques and ameliorations.   Techniques and ameliorations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techniques and ameliorations.
Page 1 of 1