Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

living among the leaf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

living among the leaf Empty
PostSubject: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:13 pm

I walk up to the font gate
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 6:56 am

Naito appears next to the Shinobi of Mist, in gloaked in bugs. Completing the Body Flicker Technique.
Naito is wearing his original clothing and no mask. His headband is of Rock.
As soon as Naito landed on the ground, the bugs rapidly traveled back into Naito's sleeves.
"Hello, I need your help. I accidently appointed two meetings to the same time. I can't be at two places at once. Will you help me?" Naito bits his thumb and does some handseals before he slams his palm into the ground, completing the summoning technique.
A small puff appears and reveals a 5cm tall Scavenger Bug. The Scavenger Bug has a white bare and a staff and looks very old.
Hello!The Scavenger bug sounds old and tired.
"All you need to do is to let this Scavenger Bug travel on your shoulder." I made up this lie so I wouldn't need to go to the Leaf myself.
Three years ago, I ran away and became a Missing Ninja of Leaf. They would probably recognize my face and capture me for treason.

jutsu wrote:
Body Flicker Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank D - Cannon - Handseals: No
With the help of the chakra bugs which will hide the user's presens. The user then enhances his reflexes with chakra and moves to another position in great speed and also keeping himself concealed.

jutsu wrote:
Summoning Technique - Summon - Rank C-A - Cannon - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user is able to summon animals which she/he has a bloodcontract with. The more bugs, the higher rank it will demand. C rank summoning technique will allow the user to summon enough bugs to cover an whole enemy human body.
(Scavenger Bugs
Type: Summon
Naito's blood contract are a society of bugs which appetite is to eat corpses and there skill is to collect information of them. Another technique which is shared by there population is to fuse with each other to create a one bigger body.)
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:42 am

Ruka: well ok I guess I can do that what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:54 am

"You won't need to do any special. You only take him on a walk through the village."

The summoned creature jumps on the stranger's shoulder to prepare himself for a travel.
"Hey, pay some respect to the elderly, Naito-chan! Don't talk about me as I were a dog!" The old Scavenger bug is swinging his staff around in fury.

Naito glances for a moment at the old Scavenger bug before he continues to talk to the stranger.
"He'll know the rest. Don't worry and I trust you." I must remember to smile.
Naito does a fake smile before he performs Body Flicker Technique again and disappears from sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:56 am

I walk him tho the village
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:11 pm

"Sorry about him. He is a bit undiciplined. Whats your name, boy?" Scavenger bug is sitting on the stranger's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:19 pm

Ruka he said as he walked in to the main part of town and trying to think of the way out of the village
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:34 pm

"Ah, the Leaf village. I haven't been here since Naito-chan left it for 3 years ago. I have fine memories from here. But... You must excuse him... He is a lost child." The old Scavenger bug is relaxing on Ruka's shoulder and enjoying the wiew. He may also revieled too much information about Naito. The old Scavenger Bug likes to talk a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:36 pm

interesting ruka says and quickly remember the way out but before he goes he stops a ichirakus ramen
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:04 pm

"Huh, where are we?" The old Scavenger Bug doesn't recognize the Ramen shop. It is the first time he get to see it. He gets scared and crawls into Ruko's cloths to hide. Now and then, he peeks out with his head to check out the new surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:07 pm

its food ruka says he orders some pork ramen and tells him to try some its good then Ruka orders 2 more bowls for him self the smell of them was so good that he just went right in to easting
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:12 pm

"Food you say?" The Scavenger bug comes out again sits down on Ruko's shoulder again.
"You humen would eat anything!" The bug tryes to be sarcastic.
"You know what we eat? Raw meat!" The Scavenger bug smiles when he thinks about the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:16 pm

Ruka: holds some up to his mouth and says try it ^_^ its good with his 2 bowls finishes
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:53 pm

The Scavenger bug looks at the spoon with a grimace of disgust.
"Thanks, but I'll pass." The bug closes his eyes and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:56 pm

Ok I guess where done Ruka says they walk out of the village and look for naito then asks what else did naito do ?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:26 pm

"Hold one Ruka-chan!" The old Scavenger bug jumps down to the ground.
"I haven't finished yet." The old Scavenger bug does 4 handseals and summons an army of Scavenger bugs.
"I will tell Naito-chan that you did a good job, hehe. You can leave the rest to me now." The old bug turns around and starts giving out instructions to the army of bugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:29 pm

ok I walk away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: living among the leaf   living among the leaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

living among the leaf
Page 1 of 1