Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Nope, Not Ramen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 11:25 pm

A gurgling and a groan was heard down one street, as Sunari walked down it.

'I forgot it was such a long way back from my vacation...next time I'll just stay home and relax, much easier.'

For whatever reason she'd had the crazy notion to use returning home as 'training' time, not eating untih she arrived back in Kumogakure. Yeah, real stupid idea, who the hell did she think she was: Gai or Rock Lee? Well...she'd heard about them before...she wasn't that bad. It had probably been hunger that caused that stupidity before anyways.

A nearby stand caught her eyes and they glinted as she rushed on over, immediately taking a stool. The little stand sold many things, but there was just one thing on the menu that she truly wanted: pork buns!

"Please Dan! Gimme a couple orders of pork buns please!"

The cook chuckled, as at least once a week, save for long missions, the girl would stop by to treat herself to her favorite food. It was some amusing ritual she'd started since she was little, as a treat for doing 'well' at the academy, then for doing well on missions, and even for achieving chunin rank.

Finally the order came up and she happily engulfed the first, before she began to eat the other ones at a much slower pace...
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 3:04 am

"Careful there..."

Eki Gisou took a seat beside his teammate, ever curious. Silently, he watched her eat for a few moments, amazed how some people never tired of the same food over and over. At the same time, he had spent enough time with Sunari these past few months to understand the meaning behind what appeared to be simple gluttony.

"The mission went well I take it?"

His attention shifted. As he asked the question he began folding a napkin on the counter, staring down at it, eyes partially closed. From what it would appear, it seemed as if he wasn't listening for the answer. Those who knew him better, would simply say he has a mono-tasking problem.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 3:26 am

"Careful? I've seen worse."

Sunari smiled at Gisou, mildly amused. After the first one she'd simply been eating them slowly, savoring the taste. She still only treated herself to them once a week.

"And it wasn't a mission, it was a lousy vacation. A mission easily would've gone better...and next time will be preferred."

Never take a vacation outside of your village, that was about to become one of hew new mottoes. Though...watching him from the corner of her eye, she did wonder if he was listening or more interested in the napkin. The idea of being so...entranced by folding a napkin amused her and she couldn't help but giggle at the thought, nearly choking on a bite of pork bun.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 3:44 am

Still staring at the napkin, Eki replied quite factually amused with her antics as she was with his, "You reward yourself for doing missions, and you reward yourself for not doing missions? You see, this is why OTHER people always balance the treat on the dog's nose. Imagine if he could only do it himself..." He paused, the napkin hanging from his fingertips and his eyes staring off into space, pondering. He then shrugged, picking the conversation back up, along with his napkin.

"Besides, things were slow while you were gone anyways. I think I've discovered Akugo can't read... either that or he's mistaking the mission board for the menu here." He chuckled to himself, still carefully watching the napkin. At one point, he had glanced over, noting he was in a restaurant. Like a lightbulb clicking on his eyes opened, and he turned to wave down Dan. Unfortunately, the gentleman had already taken off to the kitchen. Sighing, Eki turned back to Sunari, bumping his fist on the counter top lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 4:03 am

"No, this isn't a reward, this is a pick-me-up. Plus...I was desperate for food...reasons of which I refuse to go into." By now her stomach felt much better, though there were still a few pork buns, and she decided she could spare a few. Gisou was a teammate after all.

"You can have some of the pork buns if you wish until you can catch Dan and get in an order."

What he said took a moment to register and she burst into giggles. Maybe...."Maybe someone swapped the mission scroll for a menu in scroll form? Though if he can't read he should fix that quickly..." another giggle escaped.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 4:08 am

Eki raised an eyebrow... food desperation beyond the need to eat were beyond him. In his head he clicked through multiple situations that would require a stomach pump, finally deciding it was best not to ask.

He came back to earth as soon as she offered him some food. "Well if you're... I mean uh... Maybe one?" He reached over and plucked one of the dumplings from her tray, nearly swallowing it whole. Taking some time to breath after the dumplings incarceration, he resumed his napkin folding.

"Anyways, I just saw you take a seat, so I figured I'd stop in. And like I said, we've been bone dry for missions, so be prepared to jump back into it anytime now."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 4:24 am

Sunari smiled as he seemed to devour it quickly. Either he was nearly as hungry as she had been, or most men seemed to eat them whole.

"All right, missions are fine..."

From time to time she was still unsure about missions...it wasn't too long ago that she'd been a genin, and since the death of her teammate she had yet to take up any of the family weapons. That enemy had deserved every ounce of what happened to him, but she still didn't feel right with some of them.

'I'll just have to train with those later. For now its strictly hand-to-hand, minor weapons, and jutsu I suppose.'

"Has it really been that bad though? I guess that's why I was even able to take a vacation then, if there's not much to be done."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 4:31 am

Eki shrugged, "Personally, I can only hope some of the bad guys followed you home. Last important thing I had to do was clean my room." He yawned once, both hands still occupied with the napkin. He then grinned, and placed the small flattened napkin in front of her.

He then reached over, "And...wait for it..." Taking a small corner of the napkin, he pulled it up slowly. With all the weight at the bottom of the napkin, it began to tear. Even then though, it was tearing very specifically, following Eki's folds. When he was finished, he held a small paper shrub by the tip of a branch.

"Ahehe, a little moisture..." Licking the tip of his finger, he then placed it at the base of the origami plant, and as he did, his chakra set to work, sprouting small green buds from the branches of the paper, in size, they resembled leaves.

"There, now cleaning my rooms been the second most important thing I've done... It took me your entire absence to perfect that. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 4:39 am

A snort sounded from her, cleaning his room? Yep, things were reeeaaally slow apparently. However the napkin caught her attention as she watched it ripping until it became the shrub. Her eyes widened, impressed, but that wasnt' all and she became excited as she watched him create little leaves on it.

"Wow, that's amazing!...though too bad you haven't had much to do..." she was surprised by the trick, though apparently he must have been quite bored as of late. Her whole absence huh? That had been...almost a full week...

Soon Dan reappeared, having finally noticed Gisou's arrival.

"May I get you something sir?" he said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 4:49 am

Eki put on a polite consumer face.

"Always Dan! Hmmm..." Taking a few moments Eki made up his mind.

"I hear the Botamochi dumplings are good this week. Three to start? Yeah... that should do it."

Handing him the menu, Eki let him go on his way, before turning back to Sunari.

"I'm kind of surprised the plant stuff still intrigues you so much... Mind it did take awhile to figure out how to grow them without soil..." He paused, as was his way of speaking, then continued.

"So what did you do with all that time to yourself? Sunbathe?" He was being sarcastic, naturally, but in all honesty, Eki ahd never taken a vacation in his life. Breaks... sure, everyone need a couple days off here and there. But anything too extended and the Kumo Chuunin started to drive himself insane.
Back to top Go down

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 6:23 pm

Aku appeared out of what seemed to be thin air, leaning between his two teammates with his arm around each of their shoulders.
"Hey guys, I'm starving....Didn't think I'd see you here." He said, in his left hand he held a ramen bowl, empty now. "The ramen here is great!" He commented, taking a seat next to Eki and pushing his hair from his eyes. He had an odd brightness in his gold, gray orbs, and he was smiling a smile no one but Eki had seen before. That was only back when Aku had first learned to use chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 6:37 pm

Dan smiled and rushed off, coming back with Gisou's order and then left again to attend to other customers.

"Yeah well...as I have no talent in combined elements, they still amaze me, can't be helped I guess. Remember I was a genin not long ago to begin with, so combined elements were majorly beyond my comprehension...now they're just beyond my comprehension."

She'd been about to answer Gisou's question when Senki appeared, looking...quite joyous, or so she guessed. Though she did wonder...

"Senki-san...you know they don't serve ramen here...right?" Then it struck her and she burst out laughing as she realized what he'd really eaten, "Those weren't noodle in that, it was jellyfish tentacles. Just so you know, tasty though aren't they? And Gisou-san, I wasn't sunbathing. At one point I tried a hot springs, but had to boil a peeping tom alive (nearly), then tried to enjoy a walk until a nearby bar fight nearly took me out thanks to flying beer mugs. Thank the gods for ninja-reflexs. Then I even tried to simply relax in the room I was staying in...but then the patrons in a nearby room began fist fighting and crashed through my wall...Whoever said vacations are peaceful and stress free lied."

The smile though...had her curious, and she couldn't help herself but ask him, "Senki-san, what has you so joyous today? Or did the jellyfish tentacles have some slight poison in them?" The last part was a joke, but one never knew...
Back to top Go down

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 7:27 pm

"Gots me a women." Kugo said with a wink. No one could ever tell if he was being sarcastic or not, though he was. He placed the bowl down and began to think. Then, his smile faded, and he got kind of angry. "I can't believe I ate a fish!" He yelled, staring at the bowl with a look of disgust and dismay. Then, he sighed and shrugged, his smile returning. "Can't dwell over whats already been done. Besides, it was already dead by the time I ordered it, right?" He asked his teammates, looking for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 7:33 pm

Eki shrugged, "You can't go around ignoring the circle of life Akugo... Respecting it, sure. However most restaurants purchase off of respectable fisherman who don't overfish and only provide what people need. If you didn't eat it, somebody else would have."

Digging into his own food now, Eki stopped for a moment thinking about what Akugo had said. The grin was definitely off. Akugo did smirk alot, perhaps the odd smile here or there, but a full out grin was saved for special occasions.

"When you say, Gots me a women. Did you have to tie her up like the other ones?" Eki was joking clearly, the tone of his voice clearly giving away the gag. At the same time, he just wanted more details, and was prompting Akugo to share.
Back to top Go down

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 7:37 pm

"Ok, I do that one time and you never let me live it down!" He said in mock-anger. He gave a playful growl before laughing to himself slightly. Then, he inched closer to his teammates. "You guys want to hunt some action?" He inquired, his grin becoming more sly with each word of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 7:45 pm

Eki put his plate down, having finished his dumplings. Taking a glance over at Sunari, then turning his head back to Akugo, he himself grinned. The three were together again, and together, they made a perfect team. At least Eki thought so.

"If you're talking about a mission or two, I'm game... If you're talking about women though... You need to get your head checked out. " Taking a shot of water from the glass placed before him, he turned to Sunari again, both he and Akugo waiting on her answer.

"Sunari, you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

"Mmmm...if it is a mission then all right, I am game too. If it IS women...I shall pass as...I don't swing that way."

Senki amused her in these moments, and she only seemed to learn even funnier things about him the more she saw the two interact. Sunari...had an interesting team.

"So then...what is this 'action' you have planned? What are we to do or is it a 'brief on the way' deal?"
Back to top Go down

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 7:59 pm

"Well....let us just say I will finally avenge my father." Aku said with a sly grin, he pushed himself up from his seat and began to leave, placing some money on the counter to pay for their bill. "Just meet my within the mist, guards shouldn't be a problem." He said slyly, disappearing, as he always did, into the shadows.

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/water-country-hidden-mist-village-f15/akugo-s-revenge-t1937.htm
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:01 pm

Eki nodded, trying to remember details about Akugo's father before nodding his head in agreement. As Akugo disappeared he turned to Sunari.

"Sounds good to me, see you there?"

Without waiting for an answer, he too vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:09 pm

"Yep...see you guys," though by this point Sunari was only talking to herself. Leaving some money for her own bill, she too ran off, hoping she didn't fail miserably in this.

'Revenge huh?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nope, Not Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, Not Ramen   Nope, Not Ramen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nope, Not Ramen
Page 1 of 1