Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Masamura Hojo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Training

Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Empty
PostSubject: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 9:12 am

I have a question about pets, this is my question:
Is the pet's element similar to my elemental affinity or what??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:24 pm

If your pet has an element affinity it doesn't have to have anything to do with yours
Back to top Go down
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Masamura Hojo

Shinobi Info
Village: Training

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 8:43 pm

OK thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 9:38 pm

SOLVED
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 11:45 pm

I don't think a pet can have an elemental affinity. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And I'm not completely saying they can't... It just seems like most pets are regular animals without alot of chakra control. (Notice Akamaru has to be in contact with Kiba before performing any techniques... Ex: Stands on Kiba's back for man-beast clone and clinks claws together for dual fang thingy.) The only animals we've seen perform elemental abilities are summons. Even those are a stretch. Gamabunta fires a giant spitball, and one of the toad sages spits oil. Those seem like natural abilities to me. Kamaitachi (Temari's summon) may be an exception, or it could just be moving at extremely high speeds. It's hard to say. But if anything, I'd probably say pets can't have elements, and that summons can.

Unsolved?
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:24 am

Gamabunta also fired a air bullet. Did a handseal and everything.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:28 am

I believe you're thinking of Shukaku. Even in the databooks there's nothing about Gamabunta firing an air bullet. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:33 am

He uses Teppodama Water Release: Gunshot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:13 am

I think that any being with chakra control can have an element, though their abilities would be significantly weaker than almost any shinobi. It'd be like teaching an element to an acad student.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:48 am

It really hasnt been shown that way. No one really knows.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:35 pm

Kush wrote:
He uses Teppodama Water Release: Gunshot

But as I said, though it may be a jutsu, it's seems much more like Gamabunta just firing a ball of spit using chakra. True Elemental Control often involves creating the element. Him firing a ball of his spit seems more like a natural ability to me. Personally, I think whether summons can use elemental jutsu is still pretty inconclusive. Secondly, he is a summon, this question is on pets. And I still don't think pets can use elemental jutsu. Jutsu sure, but I think they still need help for that. Like I said, Akamaru presumably has chakra because he's a living creature. But how likely is it that a dog understands how to form chakra properly. I think that's why he always touches Kiba before performing a technique, Kiba probably helps him with the chakra control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:50 pm

I think that any animal can be trained to control chakra, if given the right amount of time. Kiba and Akamaru probably help each other, but Akamaru needs to know the fundamental principles of chakra control to even begin to channel it, Kiba or no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}   Question about pets and its element{SOLVED} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about pets and its element{SOLVED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Social Area :: Help/Questions?-
Jump to: