Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Empty
PostSubject: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:12 pm

Oshiroku stood at the base of one of the giant trees of Konoha waiting for Tinis to come. He looked up at the tree it was the tallest one he had ever seen. Turning he looked out over the giant lake to the north. "I wonder what this Tinis girl has. I have only heard rumors about her clan. We shall see what was truth and what was lie. Hmm" He sighs "I wonder when she will come".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:32 pm

Tinis arrives and smiles at him holding her dagger in her right hand and some puddy in her left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:52 pm

Oshi summons 12 clones 6 sound 6 normal. Circling Tinis all the Oshi's hold up hand signs. "Lets see it Tinis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:37 pm

Tinis grows into a giant almost 300 feet tall towering above everything and attempts to stomp on Oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:44 pm

Oshi yells as he is caught under the foot and poof he exploads being a clone. Tinis feels a pain in her foot where multiple kunai are stuck. "Now bird summoning" Oshi summons Tulu the hawk and jumps on Tulu screaches ending all E ranked jutsu and asome lesser D ranks. An Oshi then jumps on Tinis's leg crawling up with a kunai in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:47 pm

Tinis laughs (I had shoes on the kunai just got stuck and when the shoe hit the ground they all broke) and Tinis grabs at Oshi (if she misses Oshi pretty much has to fall off)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:49 pm

Oshi falls and climbs back up stabbing along the way. "You just a giant no problem your just like choji"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:54 pm

Tinis knocks him off again "call me fat one more time you little..." Stomp jutsu it holds you in place for 10 seconds and in that 10 seconds Tinis stomps on Oshi (cant dodge because the stomp hit just as you did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:57 pm

Then from behind Tinis hears "Earthquake Jutsu" sprouting from another Oshi behind Tinis a spider crack 3 feet across forms snaking its way toward Tinis when it reaches her it makes a giant hole 50 ft in diameter. When this hole is formed it again colapses under Tinis's weight dropping her deeper down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:03 pm

300 feet tall Oshi i just lay down sideways and crawl off but you are still stunned so Tinis slashes at the stunned body with a kunai (cant be a clone because it would have poofed because i knocked it like 100 feet down and any clone would poof and you are stunned i think its over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:06 pm

((Umm I didn't think i had to say it poofed thought it was kinda obvious but...it poofed also the other couldn't be a clone to do that jutsu))

Oshi laughs being back on Tulu as Tulu sinks her talons into Tinis's head holding on tight. Doing hand signs all of the Oshi's jump onto Tinis's head as he throws a smoke bomb hiding himself. The Oshi's start to stab at Tinis around the neck near the ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:10 pm

I have pretty long hair Oshi and you are pretty small it would take a bit to get through and by then i have some puddy that turns to steel covering my head with eye slits Tinis begins to tap her foot impatiently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:28 pm

Darn The 4 Oshi's jump back on Tulu flying high in the sky. just a little bit longerhe thought. Tinis looks down as something itches her shoulder then 4 grenade like objects expload (sound ball jutsu) Then from above tinis sees Oshi clap. "Sonic Boom jutsu" the clap is then changed with chakra and the jutsu is aimed at tinis's stomach

sound ball-a ball of chakra is made and sound put inside the pressure builds and they expload

sonic boom jutsu-using chakra the user amplyfies the sound waves. the result is a mighty punch then an explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:29 pm

Tinis changed the puddy into full body armor and blocked the attacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:32 pm

At the explosions the puddy cracks a little and Oshi sees his chance he amplifies the sound of Tinis's breathing controling the sound waves inside the suit he makes them reverberate bouncing around her armor until it shatters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 6:58 pm

THe armor becomes Puddy again and it falls all around Oshi and creates a solid steel impenetrable sound proof case (since you cant do anything my other attack will strike) Tinis stomps the case and right as it hits the case turns to straw and collapses in ( i dont think it is possible to escape this so just say it is over please)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:38 pm

((umm for one all of the oshi's were on a bird up above Tinis so there is no way anything could have fallen on him but lets say it did))

"poof" this oshi was another clone the other oshi's stand on Tulu they fly near her face, not to close, and say simultaneously "I think it is you it is over for. I learned this from Kitaro my mentor. Its called speck brain assasination. This is what happened. Ok you killed one of my clones then the 5 other Oshi's attacked your head. Did you notice how only 4 left when they couldn't get through? thats because i made one really really small with speck jutsu. The rest of the time i was just stalling to give the clone time to reach your brain cavity. Its there now awaiting orders from me. Eather surrendor or my clone will kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:43 pm

OK ok i guess you beat me but soon we will be the same rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 12:55 pm

Rank and status are not the same thing my friend. I look forward to a rematch later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles   Oshiroku vs. Tinis  The Bigs and the Littles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oshiroku vs. Tinis The Bigs and the Littles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: