Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Nyar vs Oshiroku

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:07 pm

nyar was silently waiting next to a tree,pond and 2 dug up holes
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:10 pm

"I am here Nyar. What is this all about. Pretty quick to decide you wanted to battle me huh." Oshi stood next to the pond waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:11 pm

points at oshi "well not like im doing this 4 the heeck of it some1 hired me"
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:12 pm

"Well who wants a piece of me? Who hired you?"
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:13 pm

"sorrybut i dont revel my cilents but ur not the only 1 on my list"
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:15 pm

"Ok then lets go." Circling Nyar Oshi summons 12 clones 6 sound 6 normal. Then targeting Nyar he says "Sonic Boom Jutsu" a huge sound wave flies at Nyar aimed at the head.

*sonic boom jutsu-uses sound waves to create a punch attack that ends in an explosion
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:17 pm

grins jumps in air 2 dodge "take this black flame fireball" aims at ground making flame ring buring clones
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:19 pm

The clones jump in the air as Oshi summons Tulu the hawk. All the clones jump on his back. Tulu screeches as all the Oshi's throw kunai at Nyar. A small ball rolls between Nyar's feet.
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:20 pm

nyar suddenly disapears leaving a flame trail leading 2 trees "u have no idea wat ur in"
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:23 pm

"I wouldn't be talking. Your in for it" The Oshi's fly following Nyar threw as if they had a gps. What is he up to?
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:25 pm

"u still dont understand if u knew a little bit on my clan u wouldn't b in this fight" 3 paper bomb kuni come from 3 diffrent trees aimed at hawk
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 3:08 pm

Oshi claps sending the the kunai flying back at Nyar. "You should be more woried about me instead of me worrying about you" he said. 4 Oshi's jump to the ground as Tulu screeches and the Oshi's above throw small clear balls down. These balls hit the ground exploading like grenades.
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 3:10 pm

all of a sudden 4 hands come from oshi stomach and starts choking him

then flames come from the ground and nyar appears "u thought i was in the tree guess again"
in the trees there r 3crossbows
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 3:39 pm

Oshi releases the Gen jutsu and closes his eyes realizing that the origin of the jutsu is eye sight. "I new you were not in the trees i was using echolocation jutsu to follow you." As Tulu again screeched Oshi yelled to his clones on the ground, they formed a square around Nyar. They all pulled out triangles (the instrument) and rang them. The real Oshi having summoned his secret weapon the bell stood above them on top of Tulu. "Now Sound Technique, Sound Pyramid Trap". (This is the result. The sound waves from the triangles hit the bell and they were copied and sent back thus ringing the triangles again, this process keeps going until Oshi wants it to stop and ends up making a pyrimid shaped prison that can not be excapped from. ((The walls are made of sound waves))
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 7:24 pm

nyar bites his finger "u found out huh" nyar use summoning justu Blaclk flame Reaper which teleports them using the black flames to move

(the black flame reaper can 4 a short time turn any object or any living being into black flames that move over 150mph)
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 9:59 pm

((it doesn't matter you are stuck in a trap. the only way to escape is for me to run out of chakra. You would have to litteraly have your atoms dissapear and then reapear somewhere else))

"Ok Nyar, you are a missing ninja and i don't want to kill you. Tell me who gave you this mission and surrender and i will let you go." Emphasizing this Oshi makes the cage 6 feet smaller leaving little room for movement. "Now talk."
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 2:52 pm

"who every said i was turning into flames 2 escape these flames cant b put out with water only another black flame cant put it out , and like i said b4 i dont revel my cilents" the reaper lookes at 1 of the clones holding the triangle "so those triangles do it huh" all of a sudden the clone turns into black flames that my reaper then drains
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 12:54 pm

The clone stays where he is. His eyes were clossed. "Nyar, I know all your jutsu and i also know that that reaper works from eyesight. My clones and I have had our eyes clossed for the last bit. We dont need sight to move about." Oshi makes the pyramid smaller and the walls of the cage burn Nyar's arms a little bit. ( the moving sound rubs back and forth it isn't really a burn. more like a rug burn). "Now surrender my friend or i will destroy you right now"
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 1:05 pm

"fine u pushed me in a corner huh well guess i should stop playing around" the ponds water rises and turns into 3 water dragons attacking each clone "multi water dragon justu! with ur eyes closed u cant c itcoming but if u open them ull turn into black flames ur choice"
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 1:27 pm

Oshi fires three sonic boom jutsu's at the dragons the sound waves distort there compisition and they fall again into water. Oshi then says "The Skies Cry, Bird Summoning Jutsu" Chumira the owl then apeared hovering above Oshi. "What am i to do my friend" she said. "Nothing special Chumira just watch my back." Remembering his foe oshi turns back facing Nyar exactly. "No one ever said that i couldn't see. Well i cant but how do you think i have been moving about this whole time. I will tell you. Echolocation jutsu. I send out a low sound about 15 herts it is so low that humans cant hear it. Dogs probably could. I then see the echos like bats. I know all of my surroundings. Now surrender, dont push me any more." Oshi makes the pyramid smaller burning chunks out of Nyar's body.
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:46 pm

nyar starts laughing "ur not bad but ur wrong about 1 thing thie gen justu isnt just eyesight o yeah and my reaper has no phsyical mass its can passss threw anything so it cant b crushed" the reaper flys through the the pyramid using its blade attacks the clones
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:50 pm

((if it has no mass then how can it attack anything.))
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:51 pm

(only the blade is phsyical but other then that it uses other stuff like justu)

(o yeah the blades in it stomach so yeah)

Last edited by ryffff on Sat 31 May 2008, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:51 pm

Allow me to explain
it
is
intangable I think
Back to top Go down

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:52 pm

(yeah wat he said)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyar vs  Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyar vs Oshiroku   Nyar vs  Oshiroku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyar vs Oshiroku
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next