Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Empty
PostSubject: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 5:35 pm

The Tsuchikage entered the fighting field and looked at the two opponents.
''Let the match begin...''

Arena: Same as the Chuunin Exam Arena

Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 4:50 am

Kitsuke looked at his opponent with such amazement...."Hmmm...please be nice ..." Kitsuke tried to made friends with his opponent but it seems like he is a akatsuki...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 4:15 pm

((Sorry for my absence. Hope I'm not too late.))

Reikon entered the arena without a word. He looked around the arena, and instantly saw the memories of that horrid exam running through his mind. He saw his injured friend, and a tear reached his eye. He quickly shook it off before anyone could notice, continuing his path to the center of the arena. He looked the person in front of him up and down. With a keen eye, he noticed some important features that would help to identify him. Reikon sighed as he figured out the character in front of him.
Kitsuke Maru, Sand ninja, Wind and Water user. Interesting arm of wind. His clan can use ice techniques, very rare. He thought to himself, quickly running through all of the different techniques he could use against the ninja without the need to kill him. Soon, he repeated his first thought.
"Kitsuke Maru of the Sand. Wind, Water, and Ice user. Interesting arm of wind. This should be fun." He said in a very monotone voice. His face was just as monotone as his voice, showing absolutely no emotion at all. His hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and his clothes were looking clean and loose as ever. He drew forth his scythe and took up a battle stance, allowing his opponent the first move.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:18 pm

Kitsuke was a little amazed on the information his opponent has..." I am amaze that you know so well about me..but you forgot something I also use lightning ...and before we start may I know your name like you know mine..its good to know the name of your opponent..." As Kitsuke sees that his opponent already drew his own scythe, Kitsuke just made a lightning bolt on his right hand. He started walking towards his opponent while the wind blew hard...blowing his hair and his cloak, Smiling towards his opponent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:40 pm

Reikon smiled at the man. He made a mental note on the lightning, checking through his original strategies and modifying them because of it. When he finished, he began to ponder on whether or not giving his real name was a good idea. Then, he shrugged. Bending at the waist, he made a slight bow. His head stayed directly forward, his eyes trained on his opponent. He spoke with little movement of his lips.
"Reikon Konpaku, Messenger of Death." He said quietly, though it resonated throughout the arena.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:49 pm

" Its good that you revealed your name so I can adress you right.... ok shall we now start..." Kitsuke still keeps walking towards his opponent Reikon...holding the lightning bolt slowly elongating into a sword. " I'll need to be careful he seems to be strong " Kitsuke murmured quietly...while still walking until the distance between him and his opponent were few meters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:52 pm

When Kitsuke came within a few meters of Reikon, he reacted. His body straightened and his feet pushed against the ground. This made a cloud of dust shoot into the air as he propelled himself backward. He hit the wall with his feet at full speed, bunching his muscles into the lower half of his leg. Using the momentum and his own strength, he released the muscles like springs. This sent him shooting toward Kitsuke at immense speeds. His scythe swung out at the opponent as soon as he was within range. He had a longer, and bigger weapon, giving him the advantage in close combat.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:00 am

" Hmmm fast...." Kitsuke murmured...Kitsuke quickly diverse his lightning sword into a large shield to block Reikon's attack. The scythe smashed with the shield and it made a large impact on the arena making a slight explosion. When the smoke was over, Kitsuke was standing there...holding the shield...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:03 am

Reikon had used the shockwave of the explosion to propell himself away from Kitsuke.
So he can solidify and control lightning, shaping it however he chooses. Interesting...this chakra is also extremely odd. He though to himself, taking up another fighting stance with his scythe. He stood with his left side toward Kitsuke, crouched low. The blade of the scythe was a little above his right shoulder, the butt of it close to the ground in front of him. He held the scythe with his hands about shoulder length apart. The blade was pointed toward the direction his torso face. The hair that was in a neat ponytail had begun to fall out. Some hair hung in front of his face, but he payed no mind to it. There was determination on his face and fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 4:47 am

As both of them were standing Kitsuke was already thinking something..." Hmmm I already conducted lightning over the scythe in another second he'll be shocked...slight unless Reikon senses it..."....Kitsuke looked at Reikon..." I am very impressed how fast you can be....I expected less.." after finishing the sentence Kitsuke jumped in the air and shot wind shards towards Reikon...nearly invisible because of their color...

---

Name: Wind Style: Air Shards Jutsu
Range: Long
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Using necessary handseals, user mixes air in their lungs with chakra, then shoots air/chakra mix out of mouth in the form of high intensity shards formed by air. Their useful because they can't be seen coming. Amount of chakra used would increase the size of the shards, which would increase the rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:30 pm

Reikon smiled slightly at the ninja's plan. As a genjutsu master, his chakra control and sensing abilities were well beyond average. Since the lightning that had been place on the blade of his scythe was formed of chakra, he had sensed it only a short while after it began to spread along the blade. Practicing the same technique he would to cancel a genjutsu, he pushed an immense amount of his own chakra into the blade, and then out. This forced the lightning chakra to fly out from the blade as well. Finishing this off by swinging the scythe outward, he sent a crescent blade of lightning chakra toward kitsuke. This collided with the air shards the man had launched, causing yet another shock wave that tore apart the floor beneath the impact point.
"Your good, but your not that good." Reikon said mockingly, swinging the scythe around like a baton.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 5:13 am

..." Hmmm and I think your better than me..? " Kitsuke didn't mind Reikon's attitude..." But now you amaze me again when you expelled that lightning out of your scythe...but I control lightning at the ways a normal person couldn't...like this.." The floor began to crack from the middle of their area towards Reikon. The shockwave caused the floor to crack and with Kitsuke's command they began to travel towards Reikon to attack him from beneath the floor. While the shockwave travels Kitsuke's body started to spark, lightning comes out of his body going at all direction..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 6:51 pm

((Do you understand what a shockwave is? Its not actually lightning, its more of a...lets see...its a change of pressure and density that travels as a wave at or above the speed of sound if that makes sense.))

Reikon jumped backward, flipping himself into the air. Landing on the wall he kicked off again. He soared through the air, impacting on the opposite wall and kicking off again. Continuing this maneuver, he ended up at the top edge of the arena, away from the range of his attacks. With a deadly grin, he began flipping through handseals. Placing his hand on the ground beneath him, he began to preform a minor genjutsu. This genjutsu caused the wall to appear completely black. From the shadows, a creature began to form. It was an exact copy of Kitsuke. It launched two lightning bolts, completely black in color, then charged Kitsuke with a lightning blade and shield formed.

Jutsu Used~
C
Name:Kage Yajuu no Jutsu ~ Shadow Beast Technique
Element:None
Description: Kage Yajuu no Jutsu is a genjutsu utilized by Reikon. This technique causes the opponent to believe all of the shadows in the area are coming to life. These shadows become 3D versions of their counter-parts. This technique usually targets the opponent's shadow. Their shadow will attack them, and use their own techniques against them. This can only be done with jutsu the opponent has already used in battle.

Name:Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique
Element:None
Description:Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:57 pm

( hmmm k)

..." Hmmm I am not really scared of that...Genjutsus doesn't effect me..." Genjutsus doesn't affect Kitsuke because Raijuu breaks it for Kitsuke as Raijuu knows what a genjutsu and the one is not. To counter the attacks...Kitsuke backflipped while in the air Kitsuke was already charging lightning on his fingers as he land Kitsuke shot the lightnings on his fingers in the form of lightning bolts to Reikon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:15 pm

Reikon smirked as he realized what was going on. He had connected everything. The genjutsu cancellation, the strange chakra, the third chakra element. It all made sense. Kicking off of the wall, he a distance away from Kitsuke, out of harm's way. He knew that even with his genjutsu amplifier, the only genjutsu that could rival a Bijuu was one that he couldn't afford to use in a tournament. Reikon turned to Kitsuke and cocked an eyebrow at him.
"So, you entered this fight knowing full well that if I injured you too badly you would be releasing an extremely dangerous force onto the entire Stone Village? Are you ignorant, or do you just hate this village, or maybe you don't care about anyone but yourself?" He asked, deciding to resort to one of his other plans.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:02 am

...As Kitsuke heard what Reikon says he replies with anger on his voice..." I am not a ignorant...and I care about everybody!.-" But Raijuu stopped Kitsuke..." Don't fall on his trap...he is just making you mad so that you will unleash your power...believe me, I always do that on my past host so I can get out..." ...Kitsuke reliaze what Raijuu is trying to explain..." Hmmm ok I do get it now...I'll try to be calm as long as I can..." ...After having a conversation Kitsuke turned to Reikon..." In my past I always hated the stone...but past is supposed to be remembered...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 8:22 pm

With a shake of his head, he laughed at the man. "You have a funny way of talking. This should be fun, however I have something to attend to." He said with a wink. Flipping through handseals, he disappeared instantly. Before the Raijuu could dispel the genjutsu he had used, Reikon was gone. He had leaped over the wall of the arena, disappearing from the Stone. Whatever business he had, it must have been urgent.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 4:48 am

(Hmmmm so does this means you forfeit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 6:00 pm

((Yeh))
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:34 am

So, by forfeit, The Winner: Kitsuke Maru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku   Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 4 - Kitsuke Maru vs Reikon Konpaku
Page 1 of 1