Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Simple Traveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 9:30 pm

Zeveza is traveling across the countries, looking for inspirations and leads on new puppets/materials for puppets.

"I am bothered by the fact that this puppet will not be completed... I need it done... It will be the final piece to this long, drawn out, joke of a puzzle... It must be done. It will be done." Zeveza says to himself, coldly, as he walks through a misty forest, two puppets on either side of him, drifting, like two ghostly figures of pure hate.

"It will be done..."
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 5:16 am

in the darkness of the trees, a single yellow eye stared out at the man with the two puppets. floating monotinously in he air as if protecting-no. sheilding him. a mouth apeard under the yellow eye, its white needled rows of teeth grining out maniacly. as if this horrific sight could kill alone. " vell, ow are you?"
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 4:45 pm

Zeveza stops, something sinister about how he did. The two puppets grab onto their weapons (One has a scythe, the other a 2h Sword) on Zeveza's command. Zeveza pauses, still looking ahead. "My years of concentration have rewarded me well..." Zeveza says coldly turning to the Jounin in the trees. He slowly lifts two fingers, indicating a movement from one of the puppets (scythe). The puppet lifts the heavy, sharp, scythe from its back and holds it steadily in one hand. "I must refrain from action. However, if you waste too much of my time... I will have to kill you..." Zeveza says in a dark tone, commanding the puppet to take a giant swing of the scythe. The air itself swirls and cuts from the scythes movement slicing the tree like butter where the Jounin is camping.

"It will be done... I will finish it..."
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 4:27 am

kamoku ducked and his white hair nearly blinded the puppet man. " eh, fat chance barbie boy." kamoku grinned. he was dressed in a whte and yellow chinese outift with a metal box. the chain that it was attached to was peircd into his hip, through the bone and out the otherside. the pupet man could see that he had sliced off a few hairs on the skinnny jounin and that he wasnt the only one who had done it. other than that, he had no weapons on him other than heavy chaind gloves and metal boots.
"vell, what are you looking for." the yellow eyes of kamoku suddenly turned black.
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 8:11 am

"I... It... Must be done... I have to finish it." Zeveza said in an insane tone, calling back the puppet. "Once it's done I will... It will be done..." Zeveza's eyes grew large, pupils quickly dilating into a very small size. "... And no one will stop me..." The two puppets start shaking tremendously and release a barrage of smoke bombs into the area causing an eruption of smoke on a huge radius (20 Yards by 20 Yards). The smoke slowly fades and Zeveza is gone.
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:53 am

kamoku smiles. following the missing ninja. his eyes letting him see through the smoke and illusions that would normally work on people. kamoku retracted 5 inches of his black claws, making them rip through the gloves. kamoku hated chasing prey. he was hungry and didnt like playing with his food. not good for the digestion. " your quest will be done soon. i can help." he called out, his voice echoing slightly in the mns mind.
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 4:29 pm

Zeveza, sprinting, looked back, hearing the Jounin's voice. Zeveza's sprint reduced to a slow run and finally to a stop. He was interested, no doubt, yet a feeling of skepticism rushed through him. "You a Jounin of the sand. I am a missing nin. How would you be able to help me..." Zeveza paused. "... It involves retrieving a lost scroll. A scroll of fire to be exact. If I can get that scroll I'll be able to channel its attributes into one of my puppets, allowing it to use fire jutsus. Thus completing my collection of..." Zeveza turns toward the Jounin following him.

"The Four Basic Energy Puppets... With all these four on the battlefield, I will be able to wreck havoc beyond a simple puppet masters' way..."

"... ... ... It will... ... ... Be done... ... ..."
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:40 am

kamoku laughed. " i can do that easy. though i need something in return. please give me one dead human body in return for my services. im afraid my cravings are quite picky. i need good meat, not stringy puppet meat." kamoku said, contracting his claws and taking the scroll casually.
Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 4:32 pm

(OOC: Wha? We're not even near the scroll... >.> xD)

". . . A human body... You want it? Fine then... I as a Missing-Nin will stick out to much... You, a Jounin of the countries, will be perfect. A body you want. A body you'll get... meet in (ooc: will make tpoic in future)... Until then... Don't forget the scroll... It must be done..." Zeveza says in a cold tone.

Zeveza dismisses his puppets and disappears into the trees.

(End Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Traveling   Simple Traveling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Traveling
Page 1 of 1