Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The New Haduki Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The New Haduki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

The New Haduki Empty
PostSubject: The New Haduki   The New Haduki Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:49 pm

Name: Haduki Uzuchi
Nickname/Alias: The Had
Weight: 188lbs)
Height: 6"3)

Looks:The New Haduki Ninja_5___Tamekaze_by_osy057-1

Personality: Haduki has a unique personality.. he really's quiet he enjoys making verry complicated jutsu's His specialty is Ninjutsu. but dont let that fool you he is a mean tiajutsuist, he has odd way of acting he is akatsuki but half the time he ignores his missions but they keep him on because of his amazing power..

Clan Name: Uzuchi
Kekei Genkai: The Uzuchi clan resemble that of Kisame's. They are capable of the uncanny ability to manipulate water at will and control it however they want. The Uzuchi have a hidden gullet in their body and they use it to spew water up when needed. They will use this to fully and completely control the flow of water, making it as liquidy as slime, or as sharp as the keenest blade. They will drown, or kill their opponents with water manipulation.

Clan Symbol: The New Haduki Symbol

Clan History: The Clan Orrigonates from the the Leaf village but they left becasue of percecution. we are the most dominate clan of waterfall village. But since are clan were such innate leaders we took of in the ranks of the waterfall village in no time.... my grand father was morikage for many years and he was assisinated by a group of sound ninja's. our clan slowly grew and took over the waterfall vilalge making us the head clan in the village.

Village: Waterfall village Now in Akatsuki

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Main: Ninjutsu Sub:Taijusu
Elemental Affinity:Main: Water Sub:Wind
Special Characteristics: Large amount of chakra

Jutsu(s):

Name: suigadan
Character Use: Haduki
element:water
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type:ninjutsu

Description: Suigadan
Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Name: water enchampment wall
Type: defense
Element: (Water,
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Name: hydration technique
Type: secret This is my jutsu i the only one who knows it
Element: water
Description:Suika no Jutsu is a secret Ninjutsu technique used by Mist ninja Suigetsu. This jutsu allows Suigetsu to totally transform his body into water. Maintaining this form requires that he keep constantly hydrated. In this form he can also draw upon and control nearby water by immersing himself amongst the liquid.

Name: water prison technique
Type: supplementary
Element:water
Description:Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Name: water collison jutsu
Type: attak
Description:Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

History/Background story: Haduki was born in the waterfall village raised by his parents. his father was the morikage.. so naturaly he was goin to inherit the village..

Academy: haduki wassnt in the academy verry long he trained hard to graduate early at the age of 8 he was so excited to become like his father...

Genin life: haduki was ready to get his sensei and join fellow ninjas on missions. haduki got his sensei master rokea and his comrads Izuka and Mixo. they joined far and wide on there adventures defeating many opponents and learning great and powerfulll jutsu all the time haduki growing stronger and more powerful by the day.

Chunin: Few days into his chunin he excepted a very high ranked mission and me and a few jounin trecked out to seach for the akatsuki?? in my case i had never heard of this before i told it was a high prority orginization plotting the domize of are great nation and many others.. we finaly reached the akatsuki hideout outside of it was a strange member dressed in a black robe with red clouds .. the members with me said it was itachi uchiha dint mean much to me at the time the easily killed my team members but he had a verry difucult time with me he could use his sharingun on me,, never found out why. but after we fought for hours he invited me to join the orginsation after declining. he left me there to die.. a day later i was rescued by a abnu team from the leaf vilage..

jounin: At the age of 14 i became a jounin and for years i sersevd the waterfall village at the age of 17 my ddad died it was my turn to become morikage i decclided and joined the very orginazation that had almosed killled me

Rp Sample: haduki stares in the eyes of his opponent and instantly he was locked in my trance.. thousands of blades cut everypart of your body draining you of all of your blood leaving you powerless to do anything.. as i suck all the chakra out of your body you feel the most horible pain you could ever imagine.... my genjutsu breaks and you pass out depleting your chakra.
Back to top Go down

The New Haduki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Haduki   The New Haduki Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:16 pm

Haduki Uzuchi wrote:
Name: Haduki Uzuchi
Nickname/Alias: The Had
Weight: 188lbs)
Height: 6"3)

Looks:The New Haduki Ninja_5___Tamekaze_by_osy057-1

Personality: Haduki has a unique personality.. he really's quiet he enjoys making verry complicated jutsu's His specialty is Ninjutsu. but dont let that fool you he is a mean tiajutsuist, he has odd way of acting he is akatsuki but half the time he ignores his missions but they keep him on because of his amazing power..

Clan Name: Uzuchi
Kekei Genkai: The Uzuchi clan resemble that of Kisame's. They are capable of the uncanny ability to manipulate water at will and control it however they want. The Uzuchi have a hidden gullet in their body and they use it to spew water up when needed. They will use this to fully and completely control the flow of water, making it as liquidy as slime, or as sharp as the keenest blade. They will drown, or kill their opponents with water manipulation.

Clan Symbol: The New Haduki Symbol

Clan History: The Clan Orrigonates from the the Leaf village but they left becasue of percecution. we are the most dominate clan of waterfall village. But since are clan were such innate leaders we took of in the ranks of the waterfall village in no time.... my grand father was morikage for many years and he was assisinated by a group of sound ninja's. our clan slowly grew and took over the waterfall vilalge making us the head clan in the village.

Village: Waterfall village Now in Akatsuki

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Main: Ninjutsu Sub:Taijusu
Elemental Affinity:Main: Water Sub:Wind
Special Characteristics: Large amount of chakra

Jutsu(s):

Name: suigadan
Character Use: Haduki
element:water
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type:ninjutsu

Description: Suigadan
Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Name: water enchampment wall
Type: defense
Element: (Water,
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Name: hydration technique
Type: secret This is my jutsu i the only one who knows it
Element: water
Description:Suika no Jutsu is a secret Ninjutsu technique used by Mist ninja Suigetsu. This jutsu allows Suigetsu to totally transform his body into water. Maintaining this form requires that he keep constantly hydrated. In this form he can also draw upon and control nearby water by immersing himself amongst the liquid.

Name: water prison technique
Type: supplementary
Description:Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Name: water collison jutsu
Type: attak
Description:Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

History/Background story: Haduki was born in the waterfall village raised by his parents. his father was the morikage.. so naturaly he was goin to inherit the village..

Academy: haduki wassnt in the academy verry long he trained hard to graduate early at the age of 8 he was so excited to become like his father...

Genin life: haduki was ready to get his sensei and join fellow ninjas on missions. haduki got his sensei master rokea and his comrads Izuka and Mixo. they joined far and wide on there adventures defeating many opponents and learning great and powerfulll jutsu all the time haduki growing stronger and more powerful by the day.

Chunin: Few days into his chunin he excepted a very high ranked mission and me and a few jounin trecked out to seach for the akatsuki?? in my case i had never heard of this before i told it was a high prority orginization plotting the domize of are great nation and many others.. we finaly reached the akatsuki hideout outside of it was a strange member dressed in a black robe with red clouds .. the members with me said it was itachi uchiha dint mean much to me at the time the easily killed my team members but he had a verry difucult time with me he could use his sharingun on me,, never found out why. but after we fought for hours he invited me to join the orginsation after declining. he left me there to die.. a day later i was rescued by a abnu team from the leaf vilage..

jounin: At the age of 14 i became a jounin and for years i sersevd the waterfall village at the age of 17 my ddad died it was my turn to become morikage i decclided and joined the very orginazation that had almosed killled me

Rp Sample: haduki stares in the eyes of his opponent and instantly he was locked in my trance.. thousands of blades cut everypart of your body draining you of all of your blood leaving you powerless to do anything.. as i suck all the chakra out of your body you feel the most horible pain you could ever imagine.... my genjutsu breaks and you pass out depleting your chakra.

:APPROVED!: CONGRATS YOUR APPROVED FOR BEIN A NIGGA!
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

The New Haduki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Haduki   The New Haduki Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm

Hold on, you're approved once you tell us how much larger your chakra pool is. After this, then you'll be fine
Back to top Go down

The New Haduki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Haduki   The New Haduki Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 7:11 pm

He has been banned for makeing f#$% topic if you know what I mean he is banned for 60 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Haduki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Haduki   The New Haduki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Haduki
Page 1 of 1