Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Empty
PostSubject: Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution:   Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution: Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 6:12 pm

Okay. Theres been some commotion on the kekkei-genkai of Mayaki's clan; Rami. Now, the Rami were Master Genjutsu users, who were even more advanced then Uchiha. The problem is, her Kekkei doesnt have a side effect for having no hand sign usage after casting Genjutsu.

My effects are:
If she uses 5 or more Genjutsu without having to perform handseals she will suffer from temporary blindness that will last a week (REAL LIFE WEEK).
If she chooses to temporarily disable her kekkei and perform handseals to use Genjutsu there will be a minor infraction on her blindness because her Genjutsu is so powerful. If she uses 8 Genjutsu she will suffer from blindness for a whole Real Life day (24 hours). Once it is up, she can continue to do it.

Mayaki, I know this is somewhat unfair - But yeah, look at it this way. If you are blind for a long period of time you will develop increased senses like feeling vibrations, and depending on sound movements to predict where your opponent will be. Not only that, but using it this way will highly develop your Taijutsu skills as well as your predictability.
Back to top Go down

Mayaki Kekkei Commotion Solution:
Page 1 of 1