Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Middle of The Fire Country Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 1:47 pm

Taski smiled "Now imma kill you." said Taski. When before Tyuga punched Taski he spilled some ashes into his pocket. "BLOW UP!!!!" as the ashes blew up
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 1:53 pm

As the ashes explode Tyuga's body turns into A pile of earth. "hmm guess you were to blind to see i was using a clone." Tyuga stands up on a tree limb behind taski. Tyuga shadow stretches in a matter of a seconds combining with taski shadow. " Haha you see my earth clones are perfect imitations of the real thing it takes multiple hits to destroy them and i can make then use any jutsu i posses. I could tell right off the bat you were a close ranged fighter so i kept myself out of the battle but you were pretty clever no matter, Your finished."
Jutsu used:

Name: Shadow Imitation Technique
Element: Bloodline technique
Description: The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow for as far as it has sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements, the target Cant move on his own until the user runs out of chakra or lets up the shadow technique. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:41 pm

Taski smiled then appeared behind Tyuga. "Nice try but you captured my clone." said Taski . "This time you will die im not going to give you no more chances." said Taski . Standing behin tyuga he used his 8 Trigrams 128 Strikes attack him 128 strikes. "Your finished..." said Taski . After he used his 8 Trigrams 128 Strikes he used his Lightning Dragon Tornado. finishing Tyuga off...

Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado)

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Description: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

(Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou) - 8 Trigrams 128 Strikes

Type:Attack
Range:Close
Description:Attack that closes 128 tenketsu and limits chakra to half for three turns after the opponent is hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:44 pm

OOC: haha how when did you make a clone haha?? you have to show you made a clone some how i did. oh and were not fighting to the death
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: I made clones here   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:46 pm

Tyuga Nara wrote:
Tyuga flicks cigarette ontoo the ground... tyuga Quickly pulls out a kunai and spins around facing taski.. Tyuga smirks "well i guess lets get started." As one of tyuga's clones jump down from a concealed tree branch soaring down at Taski. The clone Uses a strong downward kick inches away from Taski's head.

Jutsu's Used:

Name: Earth clone
Element: Earth
Description: The user does the needed hand signs making a minimal amout of earth clones. the clones aren't easily destroyed as shadow clones it takes up to ten muiltipe hits.

Name: Downward leaf kick
Element:
Description: User swiftly Maneuvers around the target unseen sneaking then swiftly attacking with a strong kick dilivers from the air .

Thats were i made clones you have to post you made clones some where, plus i had you in plain site the whole time and i attack you many times so you cant really be a clone. the only clones that can abstain multiple damage is earth clones

Last edited by Tyuga Nara on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:46 pm

ooc: You didnt really summon your clone you did it out of no where . Because you said *"Tyuga" which is you burst out of the ground.. You didnt say Tyuga's Clone burst out of the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:47 pm

ooc: I killed those clones if you looked closely i said i threw one of them directly to all your clones and you + How much clones do you have?
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:48 pm

OOC: im not always goin to say clone there ment to confuse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:49 pm

ooc:how much clones do you have?
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:49 pm

i dont care much abou the fight u can win all you want but im not dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:50 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle of The Fire Country Woods   Middle of The Fire Country Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle of The Fire Country Woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2