Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Empty
PostSubject: Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods   Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:15 pm

Tyuga sits on a stump meditating and focusing chakra. tyuga thinks "i have to build up more chakra" he puts his hands together and Starts to build up Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods   Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:24 pm

He thinks " i have to get better taijutsu combos" Tyuga thinks long and hard.... hmm i got it ill use my earth clone. He stands confidently Tyuga quickly produces hand signs Earth Style Earth Clone jutsu five of tyuga's Clone Grow out of the ground.

Jutsu Used:

Name: Earth clone
Element: Earth
Description: The user does the needed hand signs making a minimal amout of earth clones. the clones aren't easily destroyed as shadow clones it takes up to ten muiltipe hits, also The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods   Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:40 pm

Tyuga Points to a rather large oak tree. the clones nod there head. The three clones in the front of the pack get in formation, two clones Grab the third clone by his arms and fling him at the tree, Tyuga performs hand signs, Stone fist. the flying clones Fist becomes hard as rock and the clone flying straight at the tree lands a powerful flying punch on the tree. Tyuga smirks. "Getting better"

Jutsu Used:

Name: Stone fist
Element: earth
Description: The skin of the user hardens with the correct hand signs making the fist are hard as rocks. The user uses a barrage of punches. From his Blind side.

Name: Flying clone Formation C
Element: none
Description: Two clones Take hold of another fellow clones hand and fling the clone at the desired target. While in midair the clone can kick punch or quickly perform a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods   Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Of Wind Fire Country woods
Page 1 of 1