Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Thanks to One Special Moderator..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Empty
PostSubject: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 4:17 pm

This topic is dedicated to Revy Izumi Seichuu, because she has done alot for Naruto-X, more than I, and she has only been here for two/three weeks now. She has made many guides, helped new members around the site, and helped me and other members and staff with a problem that was concerning today with a member who is now banned, thanks to Bo-Bo The Chef. Anyways, I would like to make sure this topic stays here, and not be deleted, because our moderator Revy is great to all the members, being kind and helpful.
So let's give her a round of thanks and applause. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 4:28 pm

Yes Revy has been a very big help to this site and I would like to thank her also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 5:14 pm

Well done revvs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 5:45 pm

CHIBI! Good work.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 8:03 pm

CONGRATS REVY!!! YOUR A NIGGA!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 12:55 pm

>>'
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 6:05 pm

Not Cool "Hate"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thanks to One Special Moderator..   A Thanks to One Special Moderator.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thanks to One Special Moderator..
Page 1 of 1