Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Martial Arts Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Martial Arts Training Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:20 pm

Kostas slowly started collecting Ki on the palm of his hand"Now,thats a basic technique that i use my self,its the first and easiest of the taijutsu moves that i m about to teach you,and most of the other techniques that i use,utilize that fulcrum-based transference skill. He then striked the center of a tree that was near by,completly destroying it"Your turn Nai",Kostas said as he turned to Naizu,excpecting(hoping) from him to do the same.
(Short sorry,i m kinda tired)

Name:Uraate (裏当て?, Reverse Striking)
Element:-
Description:This is fulcrum-based transference skill; an example of Ki transmission that teaches one to shift the point and force of impact by striking the dead center of an object. At expert-levels, a practitioner can transmit the force of impact wherever they please, as long as a medium exists to transmit their power through.

Last edited by Kostas Walker on Sat 01 Aug 2009, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 3:21 pm

Naizu walked over to a tree and put his hand to it while focusing his ki, the energy of which he'd not completely mastered but was in training and close to doing so with. He then closed his eyes for a few quick seconds and upon opening them, he excerted the ki through his arm, wrist and palm and finally through the tree as he thrusted forward. The impact formed a diamond like hole in the tree as oppose to shattering it into a mass of spinters. He looked at Kostas and asked "Is that suppose to happen like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 6:11 pm

Kostas watched Naizu's semi perfect strike,it was good,good enought to tell the truth.The fact that this jutsu is a C-rank is not mean that its something easily to do.The only reason that Naizu was that close its because he has high control over chakra,so ki transmission is not big deal for him..."Well it does...kinda....actually the attack can also take the shape of what someone is thinking,if he can ofcourse."This is a base move so actually it can do almost everything,that why most of Kostas's attack ultize this jutsu.It will take a while but there is no doubt that in the end Naizu will...master it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 6:40 pm

Naizu nodded and walked over to a different tree and repeated his process of closing his eyes and placing his hand on the tree. This time, instead of opening his eyes, he kept them closed and as opposed to him just thrusting forward without winding his arm, he cocked it back to where his palm was at his pectorial slowly. As it met his desired distance, he shot fourth his palm at medium speed and upon striking the tree, it blew out the back of the tree but the front remained intact. Naizu looked over at Kostas with an expression as if to say ,"Hows that?"
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:02 pm

Kostas wasnt really surpised with Naizu did,but it was good enough,to make him raise an eyebrow."That way you will master the technique at the end of the day,probably earlier." Kostas stated to Naizu calmly,full of confidence,he then laid back under the shadow of a tree that was near by,and pulled out a pack of chips."Continue the good work" Kostas said to Naizu laughting,and put some chips on his mouth
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:14 pm

"Eh, do you want me to completely destroy a tree or..?"he asked the relaxing fellow jounin. Naizu stretched for a moment and made a decision to change things up a bit. "I wonder just how much damage I can do, using as little ki as posible" he said amongst himself as he took a low stance and sighting his next tree of attack. The Nimakee then spun in a 180 motion towards the tree, generating power and ki through his body and struck the tree. The force of the combination (power and ki) shot through the tree and with a delayed reaction exploded in a ripple effect through the sides.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 2:25 pm

"Well,thats what i m doing,those taijutsu skill,combine ki an power...and the result will be...oh well you saw it before didnt you?.Kostas yawned a bit,he was kinda tired...but yet again he had nothing better to do.."You know its just that,i m not only combine power and ki but i also add some style to my attacks so they can look cool the same time."Kostas paused a bit "Give it some more tries,so you can perfect it and then go for the next technique."Kostas said to Naizu,he wanted Naizu to finish with Uraate as soon as possible...for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 2:42 pm

Kaosu sprung from a nearby tree, and landed with devastating force, sending miniature shockwaves into the distance, but she stood still; her large breasts light bouncing as her landing was felt. The kimono she wore drifted in the wind as time was spent. She looked at the two Jounin and smiled, her long hair waving in the distance and her eyes shimmering with a glint glare of injustice, and yet some purity sensed.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 3:23 pm

As Naizu walked to the next tree, he stopped just shy of it, looking at the woman who had just gotten there in a rather abrupt manner. He took his stance and looked at the woman for a moment, then attacked the tree and destroyed it, splintering it from top to bottom. He spoke to the woman in an unconventional greeting of,"Who are you and what are you doing in my land outsider?" Naizu recognized the feeling he got from this woman and didn't care for it one bit as he didn't like the prior one he got that feeling from. Her style of entrance reminded him of one woman, and one woman only of which he cared not to speak of for the time being. Instead he just stood there and waited for an answer, hoping that she'd respond with an answer he was looking for."Well..."
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 4:03 pm

Kostas was simple watching Naizu trying to perfect the technique.For someone with advanced control over chakra ki transmission wasnt a big deal..but the fact is that Naizu never had taijutsu as one of his speciality, made things a little difficult,Kostas of course knew about this from the beginning,but he wanted to help the fellow jounin develop his skill."This will defiantly take some time.If Naizu manages to master this technique today,then there are the same possibilities for a large breasted chick land right in front of usThat was Kostas thought,before being interrupted from a shockwave,it shooked him lightly.Trying to find out what just happened he noticed from a distance a beautiful female looking at them smiling.Kostas ironically looked at the sky"Is this a joke,cause its not funny"He then lower his head and calmly picked up the Kitetsu blade from the seath as he stood up.He started walking towards her,when he was close enough to view a clear image of the woman,he stopped moving.If he met her under different circumstances then he would be like "hey babe,whats your sig",but you cant have everything.This woman was not just a simple large breasted chick,it was something strange about her.Naizu as always didnt waste his time,he directly go for the speaking without second though.Before the girl could answer to Naizu,Kostas simply looked her in the eyes,without saying a word.

Last edited by Kostas Walker on Sat 01 Aug 2009, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 5:19 pm

Kaosu looks at Kostas, his red headband wavered in the wind, as well as the glorified and insensuating glare of Kaosu's long black hair. Her clouds looked real as they waved in the wind, her kimono lushing up to her inner-thighs and then extending, flowing back down to her ankles slowly. Kaosu's eyes gleamed as her pupils slowly shifted to meet Kostas` own eyes. She smiled and titled her head in an anxious; yet extremely flirtacious manner. She peered at the sword he held, and assumed it was of value due to its fancy look. Kaosu reached behind her, and following her hands wake; a blade which glimmered with inner-darkness inside of the blade itself glowed within. She held it in her hand as the one-handed blade let out a substance which appeared to be made of gas. A toxin, perhaps. Still, no mind was paid. On the blade itself, engraved the letters of the one whom forged the deadly sword; distilled with the letters which made normally the bravest of human men shaking in their shoes. If followed by eyes, the letters read: "X.. A.. R.. I.. A.. S.." The name of Kaosu's mentor, mother, and teacher; Xarias. She peered at the blade of Kostas once more, and looked up at his eyes again. "Fancy blade.. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 7:49 pm

Naizu thought to himself about this woman and upon the letters being revealed he spoke as he appeared behind her, laxed up against a tree. "You were her understudy weren't you? One would probably say that you were one of the few that she cared about in full" said Naizu in a calm low voice. Naizu wouldn't except those that he thought were trying to put their powers on display as he thought of those types of people to be immature and fake. He never held his tongue talking to those he percieved in that manner because he felt they didn't deserve the same respect that others would get from him. His previous encounters with Xarias weren't exactly the friendliest of encounters so he had nothing but negative thoughts of the woman. In basic terms, only a miracle would change the Nimakee clan leader to think different of Xarias in an instant. "Kostas, you're gonna fall for her, I just know it" he said in his head.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:42 pm

Kaosu looked behind her, and re-sheathed her blade. She sighed. "If you believe im trying to show off, im not. I just thought he wanted to compare swords is all." She laughed lightly. "But yes, I was her apprentice. Im impervious to knowledge of your name though, so I cannot say anything of the likely about you. As for The Dead Queen's caring habits, I am inclined to believe they were for good purpose; as to you humans that may think otherwise." She smiled. They obviously didnt know the real purpose of Xarias being beset upon the planet, but it was better they hadnt known for she had rather enjoyed the primevalistic life she led, even though it gave her pain and agony as well as the sensation of seclusional isolation. Whatever the matter, she still tread on. Kaosu sat upon a nearby log, held against the backside of it a large mountain as the rocky surface laid against her back. The ridges sent miniature shocks up her spine as she shifted, attempting to get comfortable. "So.. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:50 pm

Kostas was looking at Kaosu, eying her,he noticed the light blue clouds on her kimono,they were similar to the Akatsuki.But it was obvious that she wasnt an Akatsuki,though.He simply watched the woman reaching her back,pulling out a blade.As she did the still sheathed Kitetsu blade let out a light purple aura,but that didnt seem to be Kostas doing.He was looking at her sword,something catch his eye...something was engraved on the sword,it was the word X.A.R.I.AS"Xarias...the one responsible for destroying the stone village and the death of Tsuchikage...why her name is engraved on that blade..Judging from this fact....there are too explanations.Either this woman is related to the undying one,or it was just a simple coincidence...oh i forgot such thing as coincidence doesnt exist on this world"Kostas thoughts were interrupted from the Kaosu's words,she appeared to be interested in swords,good.Naizu probably made the same thought as Kostas,but like always he spoke first.After a small conversation between those two he heard Kaosu saying that she indeed was Xarias's apprentice.Nothing unexpected thought."Its Kostas"He stated calmly to Kaosu,answering to her question earlier.

Last edited by Kostas Walker on Sun 02 Aug 2009, 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:05 pm

Naizu simply looked at the woman blankly and didn't say another word for a couple moments as he walked over to a large tree and rocked it with a massive thrust that detroyed it sending a strong force of ki and chakra through it so harshly that it sent splinters of the tree along with a massive wind rushing in different directions. Naizu thought of what he had done and doubted it had anything to do with anger, dismissing the thought right off top. He turned around and sighed deeply. " I am Naizu" he said as a brief introduction of himself. He looked around, thinking of how the day had gone and once more took a low stance. He drew in a combination of ki, chi, and chakra as he cocked back and struck the ground forcing a massive hole in it. Next he created a two water clones which made two boiling water balls that filled the hole. "Do you have a wind affinity?" he asked the woman.

Name: Burning Water Ball
Element:Water/Fire
Description:This is similar to the fireball jutsu accept its water base. Not only will the water burn but it also has a furious force behind it. Upon hitting something, the ball will explode and the water will burn anyone thats hit with the splashing water or the water ball it self.

Last edited by Naizu Nimakee on Sun 02 Aug 2009, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:34 pm

Kostas had a blank expression on his face,though the woman seathed her blade,Kostas's katana continue letting out that light purple aura,only the presence of the woman made Kitetsu crying out for blood.Kostas didnt do anything about it,he stayed still,simply watching Naizu doing his thing.The fellow jounin opened a hole on the ground,and filled it with boiling water.Strange performance indeed,it looked like he wanted to take a bath or something.He was interested on seeing what Naizu was up to,but not that much to tell the truth. Hopefully it wasnt anything stupid,she is Xarias apprentice,so making mistakes is defiantly not an option.He didnt say a word to Naizu though,he wanted to believe that Nimakee's idea would work.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 2:04 am

Naizu, asked the question about kaosu's affinities but didn't wait for an answer for he was impatient at times and wanted to get in to relax his muscles after the current workout. He took off all his clothes with the exception of his boxers and hopped in to the steaming water. If it weren't for his affinity to fire, he wouldn't have been able to just hop in as he did, for he heated his body to allow it the ability to get accustomed to the heated water as soon as hopped in. "Well, if you two want to, you can get in, this is probably big enough to fit about 25 of us spaciously" he said wtih his eyes closed and head tilted back. Naizu had his arms to the edges and relaxed comfortably, so much so that he could fall asleep should he let his body do so.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 1:10 pm

Kaosu quickly dispersed of her position, leaving a large trace of steam to blow and create a dense wave in the back of her. All that could be seen was her leavened Akatsuki-like robe, her intertwined leggings, and her bra and underwear. She was completely nude. Only her head raised above the softened sauna waters. She smiled underneath the liquids, as her clothing fell limp to the ground - landing with a soft 'thump' and light sound of clothing wavering in the air which sounded much like a national flag blowing in the wind. She raised her head above water, only to speak. "My affinities are Fire, Lightning, Wind, Kurai, Awai." She gently sunk her head back down, only letting her mouth be covered and her nose gently carress the steamed waters which surrounded her completely.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 5:13 am

Suddenly, Naizu had gotten a message from one of his clones with his clan (Naizu has clones distributed throughout to notify him if anything happens. So if one disburses...you get the idea) and hopped out. He quickly grabbed his clothes,"Kos, I have to go, I have something I need to take care of" he said, flared up and disappeared.

(Topic is closed due to Kaosu's change of character change. I will create a new training topic later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Training   Martial Arts Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Training
Page 1 of 1