Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kage Training Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 4:42 pm

As the the Tsuchikage of the stone village, he thought he would do some training to get some thoughts out of his head. "Okay, lets try that new jutsu I wanted to try out so badly," he said.

Last edited by superhokage on Wed 30 Apr 2008, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 5:39 pm

"Well, guess it's time to try it," he said. Then he got ready to do the new jutsu, called Housenka no Jutsu. As he did it though, only one fire ball came out of his mouth. "Darn, it still needs more work, guess I got to keep going then." He did it a couple more times. As he did, it started to progress really well.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 6:32 pm

"Alright! Just a little more and I got the hang of it!" shu said. It took at least three days before shu got the hang of the jutsu. Finally, at last, he finished the jutsu, but it tired him out a lot because of so much chakra he used."I think I'll wait a while before I learn another jutsu again," he said as he layed down to rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 9:48 am

"Alright, time to start training again!" Shu said, excited to learn more jutsu. "Okay, lets try this one, I heard of it before, but never tried it out, perfect time to try it out now." Then he formed the hand signs. "Doryuudan!" he said as the technique commmenced. But, the when the dragon appeared, it suddenly disappeared as it appeared. "Wow, this is hard to, guess, I'll have to try harder to get it right," he said.

Doryuudan-A technique that follows up the Earth River Slide technique, a shape of a dragon is pulled out of the mud in which the dragon opens it's mouth and then spits missiles made out of mud to hit the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 9:58 am

The next day, Shu tried it again, so he could perfect it, no matter how long it took. "Come on, I got to get this right, or else, I can't call myself the best, now lets try this again," Cloud said as he made the hand signs once again. "Doryuudan!" Once he tried it again, the dragon appeared and shot a little blast, then disappeared again. "Well, at least I was able to get it to work a little bit, that's a start," he said, even though he expected more. "Okay, one more time, Doryuudan!" That time, it finally worked perfectly like Shu had hoped it would do. "Yea! Now, to work on a new jutsu," he said, happy.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 7:33 am

As he got his chakra back after a long break, Shu decided it was time that he took another jutsu into his arsenal. "I wonder if I can learn that certain earth style technique, I've been wanting to try that out," he said. "Okay, lets try it out. Doroudomo Doten Kekkai!" he said as he finished making the hand signs. But when he tried it, there was no dome. "Alright, just got to get in the rhythm, that's all, now, lets try it again," Shu said as he started to make the hand signs again.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 7:35 am

It took a whole week before, finally, he mastered the technique. "Okay, one more time. Here we go!" he said. Then, a huge barrier dome surrounded in front of him. "Alright! It took a while, but I finally did it!" Shu said, excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Training Area   Kage Training Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Training Area
Page 1 of 1