Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kisho vs. Koichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:22 pm

Koichi sat at the base (because Kisho cant post there) to battle Kisho then Modoroki lee
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:25 pm

"Well we finally meet" kisho said as appeared on a chair across the room "Seems like this will be the toughest fight of my life." he stood up and drew his two katana, Heaven and Hell, and said "Shale we start"
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:26 pm

Koichi jumped into the air and turned into a pure black shadow and 2 more appeared from behind him they circled around Kisho and began for the fight then a voice boomed from above the fight will be over soon
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:28 pm

Kisho sat patiently as the two clones circled around him, waiting for and opening when he could attack
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:30 pm

The darkness clones jumped forward summoning weapons and 2 more came out from behind each one
3x2=6 darkness clones charging all holding all manor of weapons charging at Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:33 pm

Kisho jumped back several feet than raised his weapons and fired two dozen rounds at the clones with enough force to pierce thin sheets of steal
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:36 pm

The darkness clones turned into shadows and the weapons dissapeared and the shadows all were on the ground and unhitable then circled Kisho and created a bubble around him darkness world jutsu rank A the user is in a dakrness world that Koichi controlls exept for the death god who attacks occasionly
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:40 pm

"now this seems difficult to get out of" he stood there patiently and waited to see what would happen
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:42 pm

Darkness itself was surrounding Kisho so he was completely blind and was getting slashed from every side at once
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:44 pm

"blindness won't help you" he said as he dropped down and hid under his cloak, than said "Zatôich" than stood up and started easily dodging the attacks
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:48 pm

Koichi increased the speed of the attacks so there are at least 10 attacks per second "this isnt even the fastest i can go"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:49 pm

"Well please keep going" he said as he kept dodging the attacks, almost looking like he was dancing
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:57 pm

30 attacks per second
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:58 pm

Kisho continued to dodge, but being unable to dodge them all he started blocking them and just allowing them to slam against his cloak "if this all you got"
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:03 pm

50 attacks per second and the death god has been awakened
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:05 pm

"well i'll this is going nowhere fast" kisho continued to block and dodge attacks as he tried to figure a way out
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:09 pm

the death god appears over Kisho then everything comes back into focus the genjutsu ends and Kisho has his fingers each being held still by a different clone and his wrists with kunais pressing down almost hard enough to slit them his neck tied to the floor with 2 paper bombs on either side his legs bound in chains and his torso being watched by a darkness clone holding a kitana ready to stab the heart

"its over Kisho" Koichi said stepping out holding another paper bomb and getting ready to light it "if you dont surrender ill be forced turn you into a smoldering pile of ash full of holes
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:16 pm

"well that doesn't seem to help me at all" Kisho closed his eyes, and when he opened them he said "Level 6, start" a large knight began to materialize near Kisho head, wielding a long sword and a shield. He immediately began slicing the clones away from Kisho, and than pulled him out of his restraints before finally heading towards Koichi
Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:18 pm

The paperbombs immdiatly exploded as soon as the knight was in sight (pretty much blew off your head then Koichi revealed what else he did during the genjutsu then teleported away as Kisho noticed the millions of hidden paperbombs and super paperbombs attached to everything in the area then a shield came up made of darkness around KIsho stopping the effects from traveling to far and preventing escape
Boom Koichi mouthed as the battle ended
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 2:22 pm

Kisho's face was horribly burned, along with most of his upper body, but before the rest of the bombs went off, he said "Level 7" and was immediately clad in plated armor, shielding him from most of the blasts, but leaving him weakend to a point where we was barely able to limp away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisho vs. Koichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisho vs. Koichi   Kisho vs. Koichi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisho vs. Koichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: