Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin Office

Go down 
+4
Lkitty
Yaichi
Gen Hyuuga
Alucard
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Tenshin Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:33 am

Danzo slightly chuckled as he heard what the kazekage had to say about him being the anbu leader. Slowly he watched the other jounin that he was going to be fighting walk out of the room with his two cats, But Danzo didn't leave just yet. He turned back towards the kazekage as he nooded showing him that he was ready and going to fight Mezuki Kemuchi for the anbu leader spot and this fight would begin soon. Danzo slowly turned around and started walking to the door, extending his hand once he got in font of the door so that he could open it but he just held onto the door nob. Danzo then quickly turned his head to the left slightly so that he was kind of looking back at the kazekage then began to speak I'll see you later lord kazekage Danzo said as he chuckled and turned his head back straight and walked out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 3:55 am

Tenshin sighed. " Hey Miss Aori Centella. Hows Konoha Hokage treating. Fare I hope." Tenshin says not even looking at her Tenshin hen watched three people walk out the door. Leaving the Anbu, Aori, Pharos, and Kitsuke in there with them even do Kitsuke wasnt even talking he just stood and watched it seemed. He shifted his attention to the Anbu. " What do you want kid." He said in a deep voice. Tenshin then made a Plasma clone. " Leave kid if your not going to speak to the lord Kazekage or i can kill you right now for spying." Tenshin Plasma clone said in a deep voice matching Tenshin voice. Tenshin then turned his attention back towards Aori. " What are you here for now Miss Aori and what I tell you about lightning boltng your ass in my home, I swear one day you going to lightning bolt your ass in my room when i am in the shower and you going to .... Nothing never mind that." Tenshin says calming down. " So whats up, what you bring me today good news or bad news or are you here to chat and maybe do a mission for me." He said giving Aori a evil grin as he placed his fist up in front of his face.(Check out Avi for look)

Name: Plasma Clone Jutsu
Element: Plasma
Description: Using the Plasma element, the user can form a clone made out of plasma. The clone is capable of using plasma jutsu. Anyone who touches the clone will be erased from Life. William Zatchi is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, and can use it's own body as a source for plasma jutsu. The clone is also very fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 8:02 pm

The young genin Walked up the stairs onto the Fourth floor where the Kazekage's office was stationed. His hair was slicked back and tied up in the usual fashion but something seemed different about Arty today, he had a smile of confidence. And a Brand New Sungakure Head band tied loosely around his small neck. He was average size for a genin, but compared to the jounin in the room he looked considerably small. But the smile on his face showed that he was very excited to start his training and one day become one of the strongest Shinobi in the village. But today was he came to simply visit the kazekage and hopefully get assigned to a familiar jounin, as he made his way into the room he hand his hands sunk deep into his pockets as he was a little nervous to meet such high ranking Shinobi. He spoke softly "um here like you asked Kazekage Sempai." he said in a adolescent tone. As he kept smiling waiting for the reply, he watched as a few jounin left the room. He thought to himself. "oh i cant waite to meet my Sensei i bet hes going to be one of the strongest here!"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 8:34 pm

Tenshin sighed and looked at his cousin walk in the door. " Aw will if it isnt my little Cousin Artemis Nara." Tenshin says in a calm voice. Tenshin then Sigh again. " You want a Sensei, hum your growing up quite fast little kid." Tenshin then thought for a while going over all the jounin he had then picked witch one would be best to train him. " Okay, Danzo, Danzo will be your sensei, he will train you nd protect you on your mission. " Danzo!!" Tenshin called out Danzo name awaiting on him to hurry up and come into his office. " One more thing my uncle and your father told me i have to train you myself, so you can understand and learn are strongest jutsu the clan knows so I be coming to get you every now and then got it." Tenshin says calmly looking at his little cousin calmly.
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 9:10 pm

Danzo appeared on the roof of the Kazekage building bent down looking threw the open window at the two ninja standing in side. Danzo had on his black cloak, anbu mask covering his face with a sand symbol on the front of it , and his large samehada on his back. He stood there looking at the young sand shinobi threw his mask then at Tenshin as he jumped threw the window an rose to his feet while still looking at Tenshin Yes, sir u called Danzo said as he walked on the other side of the new shinobi so that he was standing in front of Ten's desk. Slowly Danzo put his hand op top of his head an pulled off his hood so that you could now see his dark blue hair, he then ran his hand threw his hair and down his face taking off his anbu mask because it didn't need to be on his face while he was inside. Now you could see Danzo's light blue skin, sharp teeth, he looked over at the young boy with a slight smile on his face as he began to think Hmm.. i wonder how this is......and why im here Danzo thought to him self.Danzo then looked back at the Kazekage an awaited for his orders all though he kind of knew what he was going to have to do but he wanted to hear it from the Kazekage him self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 10:14 am

The young Genin Answered the Kazekages question with a simple nod, and a smile. As Artemis started to become a little excited at the thought of meeting his Sensei, But he kept a Serious look. He wanted to let all know he might be a genin but he was no push over, A little over self confident but Arty had The best of intentions As he wanted to impress his future Sempai. he seemed to be a little startled as the ABNU member made his way into the room, He saw that the shinobi Had a rather large sword, and he saw the abnu mask,"hmmmm, i wonder it that will be my...." He thought to himself. As he watched as Danzo revealed his mask he saw his astonishing shark like features, Artemis looked him over well And thought "SCORE!!!!!, This guy is a definite BAD ASS!." He Smiled big and waited for the conversation to continue.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 10:30 am

Tenshin looked at Danzo. " You are going to be my Cousins Sensei i want you to protect the little brat, and train him to be a strong shinobi maybe even greater then me. Tenshin stood up then did a small hand sign as his shadow started to move towrds his little cousin. Once it was linked to his Tenshin smiled, and then started to do goofy stuff as he controled his little cousin movement. Tenshin then laugh and released his cousin from the jutsu. " Sorry Little cousin just i havent missed with you like that since you was a academy student." Tenshin says smiling at him. Tenshin walk over to his little cousin rubbing his hair missing it up and then lead on him ot putting all his weight on him just a bit then he look at Danzo. " So do you Accept training and protecting this little brat or what?" Tenshin asked Calmly as he grabbed Arty and put him in a choke hold but not tight enough to stop his breathing just a playfull way.

(( I'll add the Jutsu later))
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 6:40 pm

Danzo sighed as he saw Tenshin messing around with his little Cousin Artemis. Danzo knew that he was going to Accept the Kazekage offer to train, an protect the little guy but he had some things he had to accomplish before training the Nara kid. With another sigh Danzo took a step back an to the side so that he was looking at the two Nara's an chuckled Yes i will Accept lord Kazekage Danzo said as he lifted his anbu mask up an attached it back to his face. Danzo then began to walk back towards the window but stopping on the side of the two as he began to speak again But not now i have some things to do first, but u will know when im ready i will come find u Danzo said as he proceeded to the window. Just as Danzo walked up to the window he slightly looked back to the right See u later kid Danzo said as he took a step up on the window an began to do hand signs. Quickly he finished the hand signs an jumped off the Kazekage building while he focused water chakra in his gut an also took a deep breath. Once Danzo was like about 3 feet from hitting the ground he released it all and water shoot out his his mouth, he then was raised up higher then the Kazekage building by a wave of water that come from his mouth. The wave that Danzo was standing on began to move around as controlled the wave with his chakra an rode away with him on top making sure that the way that he went didn't have any houses, or buildings in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 5:57 pm

Artemis Snared at The kazekage and thought, " ill Get you Back Tenshin ill Get you BACK!!!". He did so as he played with his thumbs, as he fetched a evil look. But as he heard Danzo talk, He felt discouraged As he was afraid he was left out somehow. He knew deep down he would do anything to impress danzo, but he was afraid he would be tossed aside and forgotten somehow. As he plastered a smile up he looked over at the he thought, "Man well im ready to get started i hope danzo doesn't forget about me...." But he shrugged it off as he made his way over to the door and running down the stares to head home and tell his parents... As he came to the bottom of the steps he walked through the lobby and pushed the front door open, and as he did the bright sun beamed down into his eyes, as the hot Sandy air engulfed his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:32 am

Kitsuke was ignored for a few minutes because of a couple of new faces getting in and out of the office of Tenshin Nara, the newest Kazekage. Kitsuke made a slight sound by tapping the table of Kazekage to get his attention. " Ahem..., Kazekage-sama, I came here just to ask you for a mission,... it has been quite a time since the last Kazekage gave me a mission..." Well it's quite true, it has been years since Kitsuke got a hold of an official mission for the Hidden Sand Village and now is the time to get back to bussiness. " And the other thing is, I ask your permission to automatically sign all the new genins of the Hidden Sand Village to join the ~Five Goryu~, the Hidden Sand's secret weapon, actually your secret weapon. I volunteer the handle and train all genins to be a good protector of our village in your service. They maybe genins but with enough training, this genins could be a great help not only to me but to the whole village, I believe that they can match any criminals that aims to harm our beloved village.." Kitsuke took a deep breath after a long speech infront of the Kazekage. " Well that was long, but it was worth it..., what do you say Kazekage-dono?.." Kitsuke patiently waited for the Kazekage's decision to Kitsuke's proposal.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:23 am

Tenshin looked at Kitsuke. "Sorry for the wait i had lots of Question flying around and now that its only me and you here i can answer yours." Tenshin said in a deep normal voice. Tenshin then lisen to everything Kitsuke had to say. " A mission you ask, I dont have any for my Sannin level yet so just take a Jounin Mission from the mission room and come back when its done." Tenshin said calmly. Tenshin watched and lisen so moe to the man for he had a second question. " So you are up to training the genin for The Five Goryu. I see no problem with that just, When you train them go hard on them i dont wanna any solf people joining who arent willing to get work done." Tenshin said in a deep voice smiling at Kitsuke. " Is that all me friend, I need to ge these papers done today so if you have nothing more to ask please let me do my job and I see you when you get back or next time I see you." Tenshin then started to do paper work but then looked up one more time at Kitsuke. " Kitsuke if I die I am giving my Kazekgae Status to you, If you don't want to be the next Kazekage tell Danzo he is the new Kazekage I think he worked hard enough for it, but if none of you want it pick someone who is a good ninja to take the spot okay. That is all." Tenshin said as he looked down at his paper work and stated to read, and work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Office   Tenshin Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Wind Country-Hidden Sand :: Kazekage Office :: The Kazekage Office-
Jump to: