Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Finding Myself [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:12 am

Kiyoshi laughed as he sped through the thick forest of pines that held the only security he had. Behind him was a kunoichi who happened to be a bit more sharp than any of the others that lived within the village he was escaping from. The veins around Kiyoshi's now-lavender eyes were bulging slightly as he released his byakugan. His hair billowed in the wind behind him as he sped forward, going as fast as humanly possible for him. His over shirt fell off of his body, floating away in the nighttime breeze, but he paid it no mind. Now with only a fishnet shirt on, he took in a deep breathe and enjoyed the breeze. His wind chakra was keeping his lungs going and his feet moving, so he would be good for hours on end. However, the kunoichi was getting closer. Time for a little game I suppose... Kiyoshi thought to himself as he burst out from the cover of the pine trees. He dove like a sparrow down toward the water beneath him. Piercing the surface of the water, he entered the body and began to swim without moving his arms. When he reached the shore he sighed and looked up to the top of the valley. At one end were two statues and a massive waterfall, on the farthest end the kunoichi would soon appear. He would pull a blade from his bag, taking up a ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

Iris jumped off the ledge straight down head first at the water, she flipped around and landed on her feet useing chakra to make a large stomp in the water sha landed on, a wave was sent flying at the shore where Kiyoshi was, as it flew at him quickly she also threw 3 Kunai that would pierce through the wave un-seeable until theyve went through the wave directly at Kiyoshi.
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:43 am

[[Like the siggy]]

Kiyoshi sighed as he jumped backward, kicking off of the rock wall behind him. This would propel him well over the wave of water and the person who had sent the wave toward him. Smiling as he noticed the girl's hair color and clothing, he launched five shuriken down upon her. Each held a paper bomb within them, wrapped around the inner ring. To finish this off, he launched the blade down upon her as well. Landing, he smiled and waited for them to near her. When they were close enough he activated a hand seal, causing the shuriken to explode around her. Make this fun for me... Kiyoshi thought to himself cheerfully as he watched the explosion from a distance just out of its range. His hair would be blown back and his pants would be ruffled from the force of the explosion, but he stood completely still.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:51 am

As the explosion cleared up there wasnt a person standing there enymore, knowing the enemy would be smart enough know the simple trick she did, she quickly shot up out of the water a few feet away from the explosion, her boot was slightly burnt on the bottom from the heat of the explosion right before escapeing into the water, after she shot up, while in the air she threw 3 Kunai at the enemy then landed on the ground before throwing a 4th with a explodeing tag on it
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:56 am

Kiyoshi chuckled as the kunai came at him. He jumped out of the way, landing on the shifting waves of water beneath him as he neared the waterfall. Looking back, he smiled and threw a kunai behind the water fall. Charging Iris, he leaped over her body and launched another directly at her head. Two more would come flying from his arms as he landed, hitting either wall of the valley. Smiling at her, he clenched his fist around the invisible wires held firmly in his hand. There were five to be exact, though she wouldn't be able to see this. The veins around Kiyoshi's eyes melded back into his skin as the chakra around his eyes relaxed. Now that shes here we don't need that. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:09 am

Iris watched as he threw Kunai in diffrent direction wich made no sence to her, the one comeing directly at her head she leaned to the side a little bit and cought the kunai comeing at her in 2 fingers and griped it in her hand, she watched and waited for his next move still wondering why he threw Kunai in diffrent directions
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:50 am

Kiyoshi sighed as she grabbed the kunai. While he hadn't thought of her as the type to catch it, he realized that this was just as good for his plan. Kiyoshi tugged on the fifth wire only, causing the blade he had been wielding before to fly up and out of the water. It cut through the water and the air, spiraling toward Iris. As this distracted her, Kiyoshi attached an exploding tag to the wire that was tied to the kunai she had caught. He smiled as he began to let his plan unfold. Okay, step one complete. He thought to himself cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:37 pm

Iris felt the water cutting below from the blade being shot up, and she rememberd it hadnt moved at all since it was first thrown at her, she jumped to the side and started runing up the side of the cliff, when he put the tag on the wire she felt the kunai tug from her hand a little and knew there was something going on, she looked at him closely as she ran along the wall, she looked down and saw a previous Kunai stabbed in the wall, this time she was close enough to figure out it had been a trap set up with strings, she ripped the wire off the kunai she was holding and darted the Kunai directly back at him where his hands were before so if it hit the right spot, a explodeing tag would go off. the Kunai below she grabbed out of the wall and formed a ring of fire in her hands and set it on the string on the kunai so it would spin torwards him around the string quickly.

Name: Flame Ring
Element: Fire
Description: A large ring of fire will be formed in Iris's hands, the ring is about the size of a hoolahoop and can be used in the same way, only Iris can touch it without getting burned. The ring can be thrown at someone, or used to trap them by placeing them in the ring.
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:14 pm

Kiyoshi sighed as he released the string that carried a flaming ring, and leaped far away from it. Consequently, the kunai she had thrown back missed him as well. He released the strings completely, except for the one marked with a tag and laughed. The wire was wrapped around a kunai as a weight, and then launched toward her. Almost to her, he activated the tiger hand seal. Suddenly, the kunai in her hand as well as the other two kunai he had thrown off-course exploded. The wire and tag also ignited, creating a massive explosion above him. When the smoke cleared rubble fell from the wall and created a new arena; the waterfall was exposed to a massive amount of heat as well, which sent a thick layer of steam over the area to obscure it and make it difficult to maneuver in.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:19 pm

The explosion caused Iris to get catapulted far back, she was slightly burnt on the side of her face, only red marks but it still caused pain, her outfit got burnt a little aswell, the gold lineing at the top was burnt off completly and her outfit was ripped up all over. Iris flew back and hit the other side of the cannon hard then fall into the water below sinking to the bottom.
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:25 pm

Kiyoshi sighed as she sunk to the bottom of the water. He dove underneath the water, removing a spear from his bag and he swam. The spear didn't way him down at all, but it did tug a bit as it was made with a hollow steel shaft. His hair became a cloud of lavender, his soaking clothes sticking to his thin figure as he pushed his way through the dark and vast expanse of water around him. Kiyoshi kept his lavender eyes open, though it burned them slightly and his vision was blurred. His arms pumped through the water, his legs kicking a bit every once and a while to make sure he continued to move toward the bottom. When he reached the body of his opponent, he stopped himself and began to tread water, keeping himself at the level he was at. Then, he would stop treading water. The shining shaft would come up, and then down upon the torn torso of the girl. He watched as the spear came down upon her slowly due to the resistance of the water, and stared at her beautiful, scarred face. There was no pity in him, or regret, and that sickened him. He pushed down the bad taste in his mouth that was usually followed by regurgitating.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:50 pm

Iris came to her sences and saw a spear comeing at her, she pulled the hand fan that Kiyoshi had won her at the summer festival from a pouch on her back, she held it slightly open at the tip of the spear, the spear cut through it but not enough force to get through the wooden handle, it stopped the spear wich gave her just enough time to use the water to push herself back away from Kiyoshi then to the top, she stepped on top of the water and was a little shakey from the impact agenst gthe side of the cliff and the explosion. Iris activated her Kekkei Genkai wich made her eyes turn yellow and hot like the sun, it got a lot hotter in the air and the sub beat down very hard makeing it hard to see when looking up, she stood there holding the broken fan that he had given her as a gift before that was now ripped up and damaged
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:08 am

Kiyo laughed in his mind, not daring to open his mouth. It remained pressed in a thin line. He dropped the spear, watching it drift up with her slim body. The tattered clothing that protected and covered her shifted with the water as she swam up, revealing more skin that Kiyo would have preferred. His lavender hair, still in a massive cloud around him, obscured his eyes for a split second. When it moved to reveal them again his veins would bulge and the hidden iris would appear. The same color as his pupil, it was only separated by a very thin line. The only veins to bulge were those closest to his eyes, spanning out to his temples and disappearing behind his hair. He tore off the fishnet shirt that clung to his torso, revealing even more of his bare chest. He pumped his legs and arms, rocketing up to the surface as his lungs began to burn. By the time he launched himself past the surface of the water his lungs felt like they were going to burst.

The water droplets splashed around him, creating mini-ripples along the surface every time they returned to their home. His soaked body dripped from every possible surface, his lavender hair drenched. It turned a darker purple because of the water within it, plastering itself to his face and body. Kiyoshi had at one point lost his sandals, meaning that his bare feet would touch the surface, creating the largest of the ripples that disturbed the gloriously shiny surface of the water. The sun felt good as it began to beat down, slowly drying him. It seems that I am not the only one with a trick up my sleeve. Kiyoshi thought to himself.

He took up a ready stance, his feet shifting slightly and his hands rising in front of him. His torso was turned away from Iris, his left side facing toward her. His right hand was raised in a fist in front of his chest, directly in the center. His feet were shoulder-length apart, the right foot facing the same way as his torso and his left foot facing toward Iris. His left hand was held loftily in front of him, an open-palm being its position. He smirked at her as he measured her up with his Byakugan.

Her body was now a chakra-system, a small green fire in the center of the vein-like lines that made up her body. Along the lines Kiyoshi could see hundreds of slightly darker dots that he could strike, as well as the spiraling lines that would be attached to organs. With this knowledge he knew he could stop any organ from functioning, or simply stop her from performing ninjutsu.

Kiyoshi kicked off of the surface of the water with his right foot, leaning over and entering a dashing position. He charged her, his hands staying in position as his body shifted so that he could run at her at full speed. His right hand came forward when he came close enough, shooting forward to strike at her chest. Suddenly, when he was within inches of her, he let forth a burst of chakra that extended past his range of attack.

Style Used~
Haneken Ryuu - Feather Fist Style
Haneken Ryuu is a fighting style developed by Kiyoshi. This style deals with mainly light and accurate strikes. While using this stance the user gives up the power for range, being able to extend their chakra attacks to the point where if the user comes within two inches of the opponent it will be a successful strike. The user will surge out their chakra from the attacking area just before impact, increasing the range of the attack temporarily. On a defensive side, this style focuses mainly on drops and dodges as opposed to blocks. Kiyoshi is also often known to use throws when he is up against someone much larger than himself.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:26 am

Iris leaned slightly to the side quickly, she jumped far back after avoiding his attack, once she was about 10 ft away from him she did a few handseals and placed her hands on the surface of the water, bubbles filled with steaming hot moist air rose to the sky at diffrent levels, they were very large bubbles that if popped the gases in them would cause burns to someone, the bubbles rose all over the place, some low, some high in diffrent patterns, Iris then jumped high into the air above the bubbles and created a sheet of 50 flame senbon above the bubbles and where Kiyoshi was then sent the senbon down all at the same time, considering she had her Kekkei genkai activated on the element she used, her firepower was highly increased wich allowed her to create more bigger bubbles, and more senbon. The senbon would fly down quickly popping the bubbles, heateing up the water below and filling the air in that area with a steameing hot moist type of liquid that would cause bad burns to Kiyoshi since his bare skin was showing.

Name: Flame God Senbon
Description: After doing the required handseals, a barrage of sendon needles made of fire will be formed, they can be launched in eny direction by the sway of Iris' hand.

Rank D: 20 senbon flames will be made hovering in the air, Iris can control what direction theyre sent in with a sway of the hand. they can be stationary aswell.

Rank C: 30 Senbon flames will be made hovering in the air, Iris can control what direction theyre sent in with a sway of the hand. they can be stationary aswell.

Rank B: 50 Senbon flames will be made hovering in the air, Iris can control what direction theyre sent in with a sway of the hand or a minor thought. they can be stationary aswell.

Rank A: 100 Senbon flames will be made hovering in the air, Iris can control what direction theyre sent in with a sway of the hand or a minor thought. they can be stationary aswell.

Name: Flame Bubble's
Description: Iris will put fire chakra into her hand, she will then place her hand on the ground and the ground in a 10 ft circle will turn very hot, clear bubble like objects rise up from the ground. if used on solid ground the bubbles will be large but only raise up to 3-6 ft from the ground, if used on a water or mud they will raise varying from 3-10ft. If the bubbles are touched, they will burst into a very hot mist like substance that will cause minor burns to those who touch them. Each bubble will stay until poped.
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:26 pm

[[This may get confusing, so I will explain this as well as possible.]]

Kiyoshi watched carefully as she dodged his attack, missing his feather-fist just barely as it sailed toward and then past her torso. He allowed the momentum to carry him forward, putting his hands together and stretching them out above his head. His feet came together and he sailed into the air like an arrow, coming back down in an arc and slicing the water with his hands. The pierced through the water and went a ways down. He continued to bend inward, snapping back into a straight line to propel himself further underneath the surface of the water. Mentally grumbling at the thought of getting wet right after getting dry, he stopped himself and watched what was occurring on the surface with the help of his doujutsu.

He saw several orbs of green flames, what he assumed were chakra, coming out of the surface of the water and floating in the air. The one chakra system that was in the area, Kiyoshi assumed belonging to Iris, was high above the surface of the water. More and more flames appeared as she produced 50 needle-thin projectiles of some sort with her chakra. The chakra needles came down upon the area where he was supposed to be standing, and impacted with the orbs. A mist came forth from the orbs and covered the area. He didn't know what it was, but he was sure that being in that mist was not a good idea. So, he began to charge wind chakra to the bottom of his feet.

In a sudden burst of wind chakra, Kiyoshi was launched upward and through the surface of the water. The intense pressure caused by the burst created a massive wave of water that would travel over the valley and crash into the waterfall. The wave smothered any bubble that was within its range((about five feet)), as well as the mist it produced. Kiyoshi continued straight upward, however, and directly toward the shinobi that he was fighting. As bubbles got in his way he used his feather-fists to destroy them, causing the mist to appear. However, he came out with only minor burns on his face and arms.

In a flash of his pale skin-tone, and lavender, he charged iris. His right hand came up and aimed toward her throat, the feather-fist still increasing his range by two inches. He didn't need to make contact, only get close enough. Just in case, his left hand aimed itself in a palm-thrust toward her gut, containing more power than the feather-fist style required.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:19 pm

((Kiyo, your feather fist can't produce much power at if you released quite a large amount of chakra just to burst out of the water like that. Also, the wave is too large for a Genin's chakra to create such a large force. For a Genin, the wave will be small. From what I read, you should have only like 30%-40% of your chakra remaining.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:25 pm

[[Naruto, I know what I'm doing. And if it were a normal chakra burst I would agree with you on the wave, but its not. It has the force of wind chakra behind it, causing it to be that much more powerful. I know what chakra I have left, I'm at about the same level((maybe a tad higher)) than my opponent here who just preformed a B-ranked technique and others.]]
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:08 pm

((Alright))
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:22 pm

[[I'm assuming shes rolling over and dying without a fuss and that this topic can end?]]
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:31 pm

((you posted yourself doing something before my post even though i posted already, wich shouldnt be allowed))
Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:15 pm

[[wtf are you talking about?]]
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:59 am

As the steam began to lower below she saw Kiyoshi charging out of the water at her quickly, she realised most of his speed required him to go in a straight line and now that he was in the air it would be hard to change directions quickly, Iris quickly formed a flame disk in her hand and show it down directly at Kiyoshi as he charged her, she immediatly threw a Kunai with a explodeing tag on it behind the large flame disk, close but not close enough to explode by it, if Kiyoshi were to dodge the disk Iris would set the tag off on the Kunai to catch him off guard

[[srry i missread before]]

Name: Flame Disk
Description: Revy will hold a hand in eny direction, a spinning disk of flames will be formed infront of theyre hand and can be thrown at someone with great speed and power by sqinging theyre arm at that direction.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Myself [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself [P]   Finding Myself [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Myself [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Valley Of The End-
Jump to: