Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training.. [Open to first poster only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

Training.. [Open to first poster only] Empty
PostSubject: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 9:23 pm

Aori was training vigorously as she continuously punched the cliffside, putting a deeper hole into it each time her fist landed against the heavy rocky surface. She kept focusing more and more strength in her punches, also swinging with unmatched speed, rapidly barricading the walls with supreme might. The rocks fell, her fists grew weary and damaged as she continued to punch from the daybreak to dawn the next morning. She had went through a whole list of training milestones wether it was from kicking, to punching, to even headbutts; all against the rock-solid edge of the wall, creating a cave half-way through the mountain by the time she was done. Afterwards, she was breathing heavily, her hands were slightly bleeding, and looked severely damaged. She looked at what she had created and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:40 pm

Tenshin sat on a tree not far from the mountain watching her train. " Hum she is strong." He stated in his head watching the girl. " I wonder what she trying to achieve breking a mountain. Hum not my problem. Aw i gotta get back to the village soon but this is interesting i dont think i wanna leave." Tenshin then stabbed his sword into the tree, wrote a messgae and sent a bird into the air it was heading to the Sand village for a strange reason only he knew about, As he continued to observe the girl. He seem to have grown very interested in her power and strenght she seemed almost like him in a way. Tenshin continued to think and watch as she trainined by her self.

( Maybe confusing but hey this might be a fun spar or chat who knows )
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:34 pm

From inside the massive cave, a loud scream could be heard. Suddenly, riveting cracks rode up the side of the mountain and a loud groan of massive pain could be heard from within the caverned walls. The mountain suddenly split apart and gigantic boulders flurried down from the top of the canyon, smashing into the grounds below - Piling on top of each other in the river nearby, and smashing the bark on trees, crushing the leaves and broken logs around the premises. She walked out, and seemed to be completely exhausted. She looked at what she had done, and as more rocks came down - She exercised her great power, dodging the massive 3 ton boulders and what not.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:40 pm

Tenshin grabed his sword jumped back and watched as the stuff fell and then Aori dodge the rocks. " Hum thats a good jounin." He said in his head. He then leaned against a tree placeing his sword on a holder located on his back. He grinned evilaly but didnt mean any harm to he at all. " Hum that face i remember her." Tenshin then had a flash back to when she walked into his office." Aori Centella. I think thats right." He said calmly in a low voice hoping she didnt hear. He tilted his head shadowing his eyes and then watched the girl some more as he hid in the shadows of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:43 pm

Hearing a light voice speak, she quickly turned - and just as a large 2-ton atleast boulder went airborne next to her body, she jumped into the air and kicked it with supreme force, sending it flying in the direction of the shaded trees, where Tenshin was. She stood there waiting, but as more boulders fell, she dodged more and used the falling rocks to jump onto higher rocks, quickly making her way up to the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:54 pm

Tenshin seen the bolder coming towards him and then sighed. " Aw i hate doing this but hey lets have fun. " Tenshin placed somechakra into his fist and then jumped towards the bolder as he draw his fist back then punched the bolder stoping it. As it fell towards the floor Tenshinlanded on a tree and then watched as the bolder begin to crack, then crumble into pieces. " Aw that was fun." Tenshin said rotating his arm a bit. H jumped of the tree and thn started to do the same as Aori did and use the falling rocks as stairs and jumped up them. When he maded up the mountain Tenshin jumped high up over Aori and landed on a tre he showed his back towards her kneeling down a bit. As he got up he turned around and looked atAori. " Hello miss Aori Centella, its a pleasure to see you again." Tenshin says giving out a calm and cocky look at her as he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:57 pm

She sighed and continued to stay straight, showing her back to him as well. "Hello, Kazekage - Tenshin Nara. Pleasure seeing you as well." She says, smiling secretly. "I didn't mean to attack you, I thought there was a spy.. Perhaps.. Akatsuki." Her grey/white hair waved in the winds and she turned around smiling at him. "So.. How are you."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:05 am

Tenshin sighed as he looked at her. " Dont worry about it i should have showed myself to you earlier but i was walking by when i heard you punching a hole the mountain so i thought i might see what was youtrying to achieve." Tenshin said in a deep calm voice. " By the way please dont call me kazekage in the open you dont know who looking to kill someone wondering around alone...." " Even do i not alone." He said in his head still grinning evilaly at her but she should no by now this was his normal look. " To answer thatquestion i am good just decieded to take a walk guess i walked to far now i am walking back home." he said in a deep voice rubbing his head smiling as he closed his eyes.( Almost like Kakashi does)
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:08 am

Aori smiled at him and laughed lightly, walking towards him and quickly disappearing while re-appearing next to him, on the branch - Sitting. She looked at him, and her headband rocked a bit, which was covering her right eye - Exactly like kakashi's. Although, noone quite knew why she had worn this headband over her eye exactly, she remained it a secret. "Oh please, Tenshin - No nin is foolish enough to attack a Sage, and a Kage.." Her melodious voice lightly echoed throughout the air as her hair blew in the breezes that caressed and rubbed their faces like a mothers touch on a baby's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:11 am

"Yeah maybe so." Tenshin said as he stab his sword into the tee and then jumped on it sitting down on top of it. " So miss Aori how are you doing in all after that brutual Training you had." Tenshin said looking at her hands as it drip blood, from all her rock punching. " and When did you come accross some great powers ike that or are you just placeing chakra into our fist to do so." Tenshin said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:15 am

She smiled at him, jumping down. A small portion of her Sharingan could be seen as the headband lightly lifted up, but quickly shot back down as she landed. "Well.. They were my regular powered punches. I havent channeled chakra into my fists quite yet. Thats why my hands are so beat up." She says, smiling - Then looking at her hands. Her hair waved yet again, and she put her hands in her pockets. "The power I possess was taught by an OverGod.. Thats the reason im so strong."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

Tenshin smiled when she said overgod. " That bastard Kitaro." He said in his head laughing out loud. Tenshin then calm down and looked at Aori. " You have great strength. Tenshin then jumpedof the treee ripping his blade out of it and laded on the floor next to Aori placeing the sword on his back. " Walk with me please if you dont mind going to the sand village for a short time." He said calmly as he begin to walk with out her. " I justwanna talk for a bit miss Aori Centella so come on join me for a walk." He said loud as he look forward the whole time jumping of the mountain side landing on a tree then waited on her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training.. [Open to first poster only]   Training.. [Open to first poster only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training.. [Open to first poster only]
Page 1 of 1