Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Catching The Seven Tails

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:03 pm

The two akatsuki members looked like trainee's but still they would be stronger then the bandits .
Hinata stabbed her fingers into multiply pressure points . While Sakon attacked in a flurry of
flips and kicks .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:11 pm

Minato calmly assessed the situation. He was facing of against a 7-tailed demon who can shape-shift and use earth style jutsu. pretty random. He smiled. " time to show you my special move. He formed a Rasengan in 1 hand an a Chidori in the other. He put them both together and formed his special move, the RasenDori. a ball of spiraling thunder. He massed up more chakra to attack the demon while his friends ought the akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:13 pm

Hinata continued stabbing the first akatsuki grunt , Sakon just continued kicking every part of
the cloak had footprints on it ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:21 pm

As the Demon ran up to Minato to stop his attack, minato used that jutsu on the demon, attacking it on the forehead,. " Impossible ! " the demon exclaimed. The attack hit the demon directly on the forehead, drilling into its centre. The ball exploded, releasing a spraling wave of thunder and chakra onto the demon, pushing it back into the ground. He used his Mangekyou and once again tried to put it to sleep, but no use, he got a direct hit in the gut, and kick to the face. He landed on his face. he got up and massed up for another attack. He didn't know the meaning of the word Give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:22 pm

Meanwhile the two wannabe akatsuki trainee's were still getting repeatedly hit , Sakon kicked
him in the face and in the chest , the trainee keeled over like a dead tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:29 pm

But its not always like it seems, thought Minato, as he appeared behind him to kill minato. He kicked the Akatsuki trainee in the face, relaunching him towards Sakon." Cant u take care of a simpleton like him Sakon" shouted Minato in anger. He then charged up another Rasendori and attacked the demon with it. He wasn't using his full strngth. " YOU IMBECILE! You dare to hold back against me" shouted the Demon. " I dont need my full power for a over-grown rat like you" Smirked Minato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:31 pm

Sakon kicked the trainee under the chin then in the stomach ... collapsing his chakra points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:37 pm

Minato and the Demon now massed up on full power. They both went for it all out. As they two force's clashed, they let out a shockwave strong enough that it changed the landscape. As the dust cleared... Minato was standing there, with the Bijuu. The bijuu's tail was inside his gut. But his own hand was inside the bijuu's head. The bijuu was fading away, back into his sleep. and as it fade daway, minato fell down, unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:40 pm

Sakon whipped round delivering a final kick to the trainee , then rushed over to Minato
" im doing this more and more lately " complaind Sakon thrusting his glowing green hands onto
Minato's stomach . " That should be enough for now" said Sakon lifting Minato up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:41 pm

" Huh... i wont die that easily" said Minato. He was using the last of his chakra to keep him concious. he looked around for the bijuu. Where is it?" he asked Sakon and Hinata... Seeing the smile on their face, he understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:43 pm

" Your sharingan brought it down " smiled Sakon poking the body of the demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:48 pm

" DONT " exclaimed Minato. I just made it sleep. It will be 1 hour before its body decipates back to the earth. We need to wait till then

1 hour later...
Finally, its gone. Now lets get back to the village. i'm hungry" said minato with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:52 pm

Sakon walked off " me too , as long as your paying " he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:01 am

Kitaro said why did you 3 leave me out of the mission i was leading any answers no hmm. well then i guess my help isnt needed but just in case Keke sacrifice jutsu the demon dispersed into an unconcious badger ball with no powers and no chakra watsoever anyone want to take this thing back to the village i dont want to keep this jutsu up for to long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:26 am

" Fine... ill take it, " said Minato as he picked up the powerless badger.They all went back to the village.

(( we made a lot of useless posts waiting fer you. you never showed up))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:35 am

you still could have waited until i logged in at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:07 am

((dude, i was online till 2:30am last nite. was watching Uefa finals. U never came))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching The Seven Tails   Catching The Seven Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching The Seven Tails
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2