Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fuuchou vs Komosu

Go down 
+2
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
NX Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:56 pm

((Only Fuuchou & Komosu can post here.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 11:05 pm

Sairyou walked into the area. He sighed as he knew that he was going to have to fight a tough opponent. "Where is the guy, lets get this over with..." he mummbled to himself as he walked over to the battle area. He sat down indian style and waited for his opponent to come, boredoe building into rage... which would prove a useful weapon in a fight that would be like the one he expected he was going to have. He wondered what kind of abilities this guy would have... and how strong he was going to be... how much trouble the guy he was about to fight was even worth. He sighed again and popped his neck. This was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 4:18 pm

kaga walk in to the area.
ii wounder what guy i have to fight hope hes at lest a little strong or this wont be fun. i could slowly cut him up a see the look on his face thats always fun but no matter who it is im going to win
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 4:23 pm

As it turned out, by the time Kaga made it to the arena, Sairyou was already bored enough to actually chew on his fingernails. "So you came," he said quietly. He stood up and sighed. "Let's get this fight over with, I need more income you're the only one standing between me and that rank up." he added. He popped his knuckles, back, and legs. "I hope you are worth the bother it was waiting for you, otherwise I'd say it was too easy to rank up," he said starting to sound evil. "Now let's play a game," he he said, quickly drawing his rapier, and taking a fencing stance.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 6:46 pm

"ha as if, your going down. and fencing ...... that is sooo lame." man this is goning to be to easy. kaga blew a smallish fire ball in fuuchou direction. to see what he would do

Last edited by komosu kaga on Mon 07 Sep 2009, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 6:55 pm

Sairyou put his rapier to his side and put his hand out, pushing the Fireball right back without a handseal. "Phoenix flower jutsu!" he shouted, as he made a large amount of fire bullets to fire around the fireball to finish this up quickly. "Is that all?" he said boredly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 8:30 pm

komosu kaga wrote:
fencing Fuuchou vs Komosu 83376 ...... that is sooo lame. man this is goning to be to easy. kaga blew a smallish fire ball in fuuchou direction. to see what he would do
((Please post longer replies than this. If you keep posting short messages like this, that will ruin your chances of becoming Chuunin. Even if you win.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:13 pm

kaga jumps over the flames weaving sings in the air. landing behind fuuchou he preforms earth clone jutsu and summons his key chain from a scoll." now ill see if you worth fighting." kaga says. his earth clone grabs the inside of the key chain starts running toward fuuchou with kaga following five feet behind.kaga throws a three shurikens at fuuchou.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:40 pm

Suddenly, a lash of flames knocked away the shurikens. Sairyou had unleashed his whip. "Don't underestimate me whelp!" he shouted. He then swung the whip at Kaga'a earth clone. "You cannot win against me!" he yelled at the guy. He knew that this fight was most sertainly too easy if earth was all this guy had. He was Uchiha... therefore he would win.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:20 pm

Kaga suddenly pulled the chain taut. Causing his earth clone to over the wip and fly straight toward Fuuchou. Theres no for insults. The clone said as it plunged the knife toward Fuuchou’s heart. You mine now. Kaga grinned and felt the power coming.

(and how does fire knock away ninja stars
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

(It is a solid fire whip. But you DO realise that the match was already over, Right?)

The knife came in quick, but it was in vain. Sairyou knocked away the blade from its path. "This fight is over now," he said angrily. He quickly dodged the clone, he lashed the whip at the poor clone. Suddenly, he jumped up and lashed his whip at the opponent Kaga and tried to wrap the whip around him and restrain his arms, if he was successful, he would pull Kaga towards himself and knock away any counter attack and throw a punch at Kaga's gut that should knock him out, and knock him away. Then he would use the force from the pull, and swing the Kaga around to throw the man into the air to a hieght that would cause some bone damage... however that is only if he hit.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:15 pm

Kaga tried to doge the whip but seeing that he could not he wrapped the key chain around him self to avoid injury. He was jerked toward Sairyou. I can still move my arms. he thought as he flew through the air. Right then here is my chance. Kaga thought.
Five feet from Sairyou. Kaga extended the tip of his chain, it was to late for Sairyou to do anything. The chain plunged in to sairyous lower body under his ribs. Sairyou’s had thrown the punch as the key chain entered his body. His fist collided with kaga's chain cutting his hand badly. The impact of the punch made the chain cut into Kaga’s side and send him crashing to the ground. He got up and licked the blood from his chain. “ha fool. You cant keep me from attacking. as long as I am touching my key chain I can control its movements completely."
kaga looked over at the jounin. " have i won yet or do i need to do some more slicing."

(yes it is over now)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 4:30 pm

Sairyou looked at the blood on his fist. He smiled. He looked at Kaga. "That was a tactical error," Sairyou said, "For you that is." He pointed at the fire on the Keychain. The fire wrapped around the keychain and caught onto Kaga's clothing. Sairyou yawned and made a bunch of handseals. "Burning Earth Jutsu!" he shouted. He then exhaled out a huge burst of fire that seared the earth around it, catching trees on fire from several feet away from the flame. He then controlled the flames to flow right at Kaga. "You should have accepted defeat when you would have only had a few busted bones fool!" he shouted. He rose his hands up quickly, causing all of the flame to almost explode upwards and burn anything within 30 feet of wear the flame ended.

(OOC: Accept it. I have won now.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:09 pm

Kaga laughed. “ha.” it will take more than that he had already preformed earth clone jutsu as sairyou had done the burning earth jutsu. He jumped on his earth clone as which launched him high to the left. He then whipping his key chain into a nearby wall he pulled him self forward. Focusing his chakra into his feet he jump right over sairyou’s head fling some knives as he went. He landed on the opposite wall. And then said. “I would attack to much sairrey or what ever your name is. I might just accidentally move my finger in a way you wouldn’t like. You see when I stabbed you I implanted a bomb in you intestines. If I detonate the bomb you will have half your arms your hands head neck and legs left. You will how ever be missing you middle. I don’t like kill but when he is awake I cant stop. You have three seconds to withdraw.”

(might I add that his you punched me with enough force to break my ribs and you hit the sharp end of my key chain than your hand should be split down to the wrist. I don’t think that you could move you fingers much less make hand seals.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 6:52 am

(NO! You are F***ing on fire with a huge wave of flame hurtling towards to that is literally torching everything in the arena but Sairyou. Learn to read a post, because I had already won anyways! Jesus christ that was a godmod! Who the hell do you think you are!? You wanna godmod? Take it to anoth idiot because I am an A+ Student who actually reads a post before deciding that there was an opening! If you said that you made a clone before I posted the lighting of you on fire that is metaplaying which is also a form of GODMOD. So fix your post because YOU should be dead.)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 8:50 pm

(just wondering how you made the sighs and you did say a wave of fire how could i be sure. but either that happen the demon in side me awake. i did want to use that yet. im not dead either way. except defeet wile your still alive.) [notice who i retained my calm]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:06 pm

[No, Fuu. He's not on fire, so DEAL. He dodged it. You have no right to say he is on fire, you are godmodding if you said that in your post. It's not like the flames can turn around. Komo is on the wall.]
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 3:10 pm

(-_- Fine, then explain to me how you are even using that Keychain... when It isn't approved yet?)
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 6:55 pm

[First off, I am not Komosu. I'm not a short poster. Mind me, I'm just telling you that you were godmodding. Wow, there's quite a feisty one here.]
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 7:21 pm

Quote :
Skill Information: key chain twenty feet long the chain links are all sharp.
the user is able to run his chakra through it and control it. at the end of he chain is a key that enables unlock people

Skill Specialty: Kenjutsu :sub: Jutsu

Elemental Affinity: main: fire Sub: earth

Special Characteristics: spinning the key chain around himself at such a speed that it can block almost all attacks. kaga can also run his chakar through the key chain when he spins it the chakar spreads creating a chakar shield. it will block objects up to a size of four cubic feet depending on the density speed that the object is launched.

Thats from his app, the chain was approved. Its settled, Kaga's move is valid, you lost. Two choices concede defeat and allow him to stop the bomb, or die...unless you have something you can pull off.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 8:55 pm

(OOC: Only this, since Kaga has failed to understand what I said when I said the match was over. >.<)

Click Here Idiots

^Link^
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 10:51 pm

(okay ill fix post if u be more descriptive. and its still fun for me to fight even if you won. from the way u posted i got the idea that there were fore wave of five each eight feet tall headed toward me on either side. please be for descriptive and ill try not to blow you up to prevent your jutsu from reaching me. and either i jumped or reveal the demon in me. so please eidit im sorry for the unintentional godmoding.)
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 2:49 am

Didn't you guys just want to finsh the fight out? I figured it was gonna be finished as a regular orp match?
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:20 am

hes proud to say i give up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:02 pm

Sairyou sighed, his chakra was running low anyways. "Whatever, I give up," he said. He looked at the bleeding hand that was split half way through the bone. He was lucky the key didn't slash through the middle of his hand as that would be more of a problem for any kind of medical ninja. "I'm sure I made my point anyways," he said. He shrugged, "Your lucky I haven't quite mastered my jutsu yet, I would have won that fight." With another sigh he went over to the infirmary. He had a bomb to remove, and a hand to heal.

(Fine you win the fight, but either way I still don't see how you put a bomb in my intestines when you were wrapped in your chain and it hit my fists... but I ranked up anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuuchou vs Komosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuchou vs Komosu   Fuuchou vs Komosu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuuchou vs Komosu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next