Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kush vs Tenshin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 5:18 pm

Kush stood on the base of a mountain, the trees all around him seemed to go up and stop at a point. But at a point he couldn't see the trees anyway.

Sitting on a hill, the large plains ran all the way up the mountain to, until the white started to show from the top of the mountain.

This was from a farther view though, from here, you would look up the plain and just see plains. There was too many hills.

Kush, staring up the mountain with his frozen Tomoe 3 Sharingan, scanned the mountain tops.

They were beutiful. This is what he missed about being a missing ninja, feeling that freedom to do whatever he wanted. Either way, it was still a good view.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 6:24 pm

Tenshin walked behind Kush thinking about somthing. His Kazekage hat was on his back as will as his sword. He white snowy hair blowing with the breaze as a bit of his red blood hair showed. Tenshin then stopped and thought so more then turned and looked at what The kid was looking at. It was a beautiful site. Tenshin then stood there for a while injoying the breaze and site.

((Short))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

Kush looked over to the man. He put himself in a awkward position.

"Its a nice view isn't it?" Kush put his hand on his blades handle.

He might be able to get a spar in. His Tomoe 3 doujutsu never left the mountain tops.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 6:41 pm

Tenshin sighed. " Yeah it is" Tenshin looked at the sky closed his eyes then looked at the sky then heard a voice in his head. " I dont trust this jounin watch yourself Tenshin. " " Hum, Is that you, your so silient untell you have a bad feeling latly what i do did i hurt you my friend." Tenshin says mocking his bijuu in his head. " Shut up dum ass i just not trying to die." " Selfish bitch." Tenshin said in his head as he looked back at the view with a smile across his face.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 6:48 pm

"I assume you the Kazekage, Tenshin Nara of the sand. How about we spar? I want to see if i can keep up with you."

Kush didn't have anything against the Kazekage, but it was interesting that he shown up here.

Kush took hold of his handle firmly, and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:00 pm

Tenshin Nara continued to look out in to the view. " It seems my name Travels amoung all villages." Tenshin says calmly. Tenshin then thought for a long time, saying nothing as the wind blew by showing his left eye for a few second showing a Tattoo, but the wind blew by slow only allowing a visible view of the beging of the tattoo. " Okay kid you attack first i wanna see your skills. " Tenshin says taking in a deep breath then relaxed his body preparing for the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:33 pm

Kush swong the blade out of its sheath with his right hand, spinning with the blade on his forearm as tried to slash the Kazekage in his spin.

Taking his sword Hiso Hiso out at the same time, he stuck the sword out so it poked out his back. As he spun, he lunged his other blade towards the torso of the man.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:44 am

Tenshin fail on the floor dodge both blades. Then he kicked both blades sending ush arm into the air with them. He then jumped up and flipped backwards. Tenshin then stoped and did one single handsign as then looked at Kush Directly as he Shadow was extending towards Kush Shadow.

((Sorry short))

Jutsu Name: Kage Mane no Jutsu
Element: None
Description: Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:00 am

((I dont know how you kicked both my hands, but w/e lol))

Kush held onto his swords tightly, and sheathed them. After regaing composer quickly, he watched the Nara do handseals.

He hopped back, jumping backwards enough to keep away from the shadow hand that rushed towards him. Doing handseals at extreme speeds, Kush put his hand to his mouth.

"Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Kush spewed out a large fireball that travelled quickly to his opponent.

Drawing two Kunai, Kush threw one into the fireball, and kept the other.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:09 am

Tenshin Jumped up in the air Dodge the fire ball by a little. As he was falling back down he removed his sword threw it at the kids Shadow. Tenshin then watched as his sword head for the mans Shadow. Tenshin then smiled as he looked at the man falling. Once Tenshin landed th sword wa a inch from hitting the man Shadow making it inpossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:14 am

Kush, seeing the sword coming for the man, hopped out the way and did handseals again, landing 5 feet from where he stood.

"Gouryuuka no Jutsu!"

Kush fired another fireball at Tenshin while he as he landed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:22 am

Tenshin sign seeing the same jutsu. Tenshin did took out a second sword that was blue and had a head on the helt. He swung it at the fire ball as he did a gust of wind came grom it destroying the fire ball. Tenshin swung it once more sends a slashing wave able to cut a men in half at the kid. He swung 3 more times with a making a "t" sign and a "x" sign helding straight for the kid as it ripped up the ground making Tenshin sword fly into the air and lnding right beside Tenshin. He wathed closly to see what the kid would do to dodge this move.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:29 am

Kush did handseals, and put his hands on the ground.

"Doro Gaeshi!"

A large piece of earth flipped over from the ground, and blocked the wind slashs as the block chipped away.

Kush did handseals, and once the wind was gone he jumped out into the open.

Kush took out his blade, Hisohiso, and charged the man.
Description: Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kush vs Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush vs Tenshin   Kush vs Tenshin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kush vs Tenshin
Page 1 of 1