Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lets start a Riot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 8:18 pm

Kidate walked slowly into the hidden leaf village. He was wearing shiny black boots, clean black dress pants, a button-down black shirt, and a red tie that was slightly loose. Around his neck was a chain covered in spikes with a little fang charm hanging by his collar bone. His eyes were rimmed thickly with black eyeliner, his bottom lip pierced on either side. Kidate's brown cat ears twitched under his tall top hat, the several ear rings in each ear shaking slightly and glimmering. There was a crimson ribbon running above the brim of his top hat, which sat neatly on his head at an angle. Kidate's pierced lips pulled up at the corners, the skin next to his eyes wrinkling as he smiled. A jounin repeated his question, this time quite irritatedly. It was midnight, and the ninja was doing the night shift. The jounin rubbed the handle of his over-sized kunai menacingly.

"I have no passport or business in your village. Except to kill a few ninja for the grass village." He said as he threw an explosive tag at them. Laughing sadistically, he threw his hands up and tossed his head back as the jounin jumped from their shack seconds before it exploded. The first jounin would launch a spike made of solidified rock straight at him, Kidate simply holding out his hand. Suddenly, the spike ran into his hand and disappeared. He raised his other hand to the second jounin, the spike suddenly appearing and striking him in the chest point blank. The jounin fled to call in back up, throwing an explosive tag as he fled. Kidate sighed as he threw a shuriken at the explosive tag, slitting the seal in half and turning it into a dud.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 8:39 pm

Kasei was walking down a path in the city when he saw a Jounin leaping quickly through the city. "I wonder whats going on....." He ran in front of the ninja and ask him what was the problem. The Jounin told him a ninja appeared in front of the main gate and killed his friend. "Go get help. I'll see if I can slow him down, so he won't kill anyone else." As the Jounin left, Kasei ran towards the main gate and noticed a young ninja walking slowly into the city and seemed to be planning his next attack. He also saw a Jounin lying on the ground.....dead. "Whatever reason your here, I'm going to stop you before you cause anymore deafs or damage to this city. I'll do whatever it takes to stop you or I could just stall you till help arrives." He closed his eyes and opened them again, now having his Sharingan(3 Tomoe) activated.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 8:52 pm

"Oooh, scary." Kidate purred threateningly, she he watched the man activate his sharingan. The man's scent changed slightly, his chakra escalating a tad because of the release of power. Kidate drank in his scent, licking his lips in a blood thirsty manner. He tipped his hat to the man and purred deep in his chest. "Kidate, ex akatsuki leader, special jounin of the grass. Legendary demon white panther." He said as an introduction, as he removed his slim fingers from the brim of his hat.

He chuckled and motioned for the man to attack him. Man was not the right word, no, to Kidate this man was a child. I do hate kicking kittens... He thought to himself warily as he rolled his neck, causing it to crack loudly and excessively. The cracking seemed to run down his spine and to his wrists as he moved his hands. It was an odd sensation for Kidate, being the kind to sit still for days on end, to have such a relaxing release of tension.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

"Nice to meet you but killing poeple for no reason is wrong. Which is the reason you can't go any further." Kasei just stood there and didn't attack. He knew better than to simply make the first attack. This guy is weird. Why does he seem to act like a cat? Kasei continued to think, not making a movement.
Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 9:30 pm

"I have a reason. I am here representing the grass. This act of slaughter will bring the Leaf to no choice but war. I like chaos." He said playfully, as his long and bushy brown tail swept over the ground behind him. Until then it was somehow concealed, but now it was completely visible. He smiled thoughtfully as he raised one hand. Suddenly, a blast of wind chakra surged forward. No hand seals, no real form to it, just a blast of wind chakra capable of leveling a boulder or crushing a rib cage. Kidate was not playing around today.

Jutsu Used~
Zankuuha - Decapitating Air Waves
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wind chakra. Using either their own wind chakra, or a ninja tool to help them, the user can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:20 pm

((That technique looks at a bit too strong to be D-Rank. Its probably around B-Rank.))
Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:22 pm

((It is used by Zaku in the CE...Leaf ninja marks it as a D, and the power is measured by the chakra put behind it. Its considered a D-rank because its so easy to preform, just a burst of wind chakra.))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 9:55 pm

((Alright. My bad. lol))

Kasei immediately moves back a bit and focused his lightning chakra around his body. This released a small shield of lightning chakra around his body. "This battle isn't going to be easy from the looks of it." He then thinks about his next move.

Name: Lightning Armor
Element: Lightning
Description: This simple trick enchances his speed, increases his lightning jutsus, and lowers the affect of his opponents lightning jutsus.

Last edited by Kasei Uchiha on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 9:57 pm

((You have to have the air vents in your palms for this technique))
Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:49 pm

((Not really. Its a release of wind chakra, the vents would allow for it..but just like Temari's fan techniques, a member can change the wording so that it requires different actions or tools))

With a smirk Kidate made a mental note of his opponent's elemental ninjutsu so far. So he uses lightning...and judging by his bloody sharingan he also has fire ninjutsu...I can work with that. Kidate thought to himself confidently as he lifted his right hand from his side. Suddenly, a familiar metallic red liquid formed around his hand. It spread out, forming into a rod of metal before solidifying. He grasped the rod firmly in his right hand, hefting it up to his shoulder. The rod seemed to be in the shape of a spinal chord, sharper at both ends. He brought the rod down, placing his left hand on it and taking up a defensive stance. "Lightning won't work against a wind user. You might want to pick something else." He meowed tauntingly as he bunched his muscle in preparation to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:04 pm

((But the jutsu was D rank because of the air vents lol Thats why it says in the jutsu "through the aiir vents". lol))
Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:18 pm

[[Please, stop spamming my fight topic. This is ridiculous. If you have a problem with one of my jutsu PM me. Nowhere in my jutsu does it say air vent. Moving on ^-^]]
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:32 pm

Zankuuha - Decapitating Air Waves
Character Use: Zaku Abumi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:42 pm

"Looks like tthis guy is a Wind user, though I could use fire jutsu instead. But its kinda hard to counter wind jutsu..." Kasei thought, watching his opponents every movement. He takes out a small summoning scroll, opens it, and holds a "Kai" sighn. Suddently a long, thin sword appears from the scroll, falling in front of Kasei. He grabs the sword and put away the scroll. He then stands there with his sword in his right hand, waiting for his opponents move.

Name: Genkou Kusagi Sword
Picture: (In my pic)
Material: Titanium Steel
Height: 3'0ft
Weight: 10lbs
Description: This thin, lightweight sword allows Kasei to run his lightning chakra through the sword to increase the swords cutting strength, allowing the sword to cut throught steel. And the opponent's wound to be temperarily paralyzed if his/her wound was inflicted by Kasei's sword. Also, the sword isn't very affective when used with any other elemental chakras.

Last edited by Kasei Uchiha on Wed 16 Sep 2009, 10:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:46 pm

((Post the weapon used please))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 2:19 pm

((Edited. I forgot about that yet I'm the owner. XD lol))
Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

Kidate sighed as he moved an inch forward, stomping on the ground. Suddenly, a slab of earth flew up in front of him, creating a wall between them. As he stood behind the wall, he removed a sack from his waist and opened it up. Suddenly, the sand within the pouch spiraled outward and began to form into a copy of Kidate. Unlike the original jutsu's concept, this clone looked exactly like Kidate. Smirking, he thrust his staff at the wall of earth. It crumbled, allowing debris to fall before him, revealing only the clone standing there. The clone was unarmed, taking up and offensive stance. As the clone stood there, the debris between him and the enemy, preparing to fight until he was struck, Kidate traveled beneath the ground to find a more convenient place to execute the next step of his plan.

Jutsu Used~
Dochuu Senkou - Underground Submarine Voyage
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Doton • Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Kidate can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. By extending his Gouzen above ground, he gives off the appearance of a shark traveling underground.

Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 12:58 pm

Kasei saw Khid create a second clone version of himself from a bag and noticed the clone make a small earth wall. Kasei was about to make his move till he saw the clone destroy the earth wall, making rocks tumble on the ground. When Kasei looked up, only one Khid was standing there. "Is that the real Khid or the clone? Where did the other one go?" Instead of attacking Khid, he studied Khids chakra pool with his Sharingan. To his surprise, the Khid was the clone, not the real Khid. "This means the real Khid is under those rocks or buried in the ground. I can't paralyze the clone cause its a earth clone probably since it was created from dirt. I better do something fast, instead of standing here." He threw a smoke ball on the ground in front of him, so the clone won't see what he is doing and performed a small set of handsighns. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu." Three Kasei's stood there and the real Kasei quickly used the Transformation Jutsu to look like a senbon. When the smoke cloud faded, two shadow clones stood in there and each quickly threw a kunia at Khid's clone. But one of Kasei's shadow clones threw the senbon(the one I'm hidden as) at the ground near the clone. The shadow clone did it so fast, clone wouldn't be able to notice the senbon when its gonna have block or dodge the two kunia they threw.
Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 2:55 pm

Kidate smiled as he stood, several meters behind Kasei. He had appeared behind a building, and climbed up to its roof silently. He stood there without making a sound, watching as the scene took place. As the kunai flew toward the clone they sunk into him, sand spilling forth as the kunai disappeared. The clone exploded in a flood of sand, the kunai shooting back toward the sand clones. Kidate watched this occur, noticing that the third clone made a throwing motion but saw no Kunai come toward his clone. Frowning, he shot through a few hand seals. Suddenly, shuriken of sand flew out of the small layer that had formed from the dead clone. They launched toward the third Kasei, that Kidate could only assume was the real one.

Jutsu Used~
((Forgot the clone jutsu))
Suna Bunshin no Jutsu - Sand Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Suna Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Kidate. The clone functions like a normal Bunshin, except it is made out of sand. When a ninja goes to attack the Bunshin, the malleability of the sand allows the blow to sink into the sand, which can then wrap itself around the limb to constrain the attacker.

Suna Shuriken - Sand Shuriken
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
The Sand Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Kidate. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Kidate will hurl disks of sand at his opponent. Spinning through the air the disks are deadly in strength, inflicting large amounts of damage to his target and surrounding objects.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 2:35 pm

The third shadow clone was hit by Khid's sand shurikens and dispersed. The other two shadow clones fled the other direction and tried to get Khid to come down from the roof without trying to look suspicious. If they did the plan would be ruined. So one of the clones threw a kunia at Khid, then both shadow clones walked backward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets start a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a Riot   Lets start a Riot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: