Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arriving at the cloud village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Arriving at the cloud village Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the cloud village   Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:10 pm

Kikun flew through the forest very quickly riding on his golden lizard he summoned himself. Each flap of the lizards large wings ruffled the leafs on the trees below him. Kikun wore his normal white robe his large white hair spiked up. He wore a backpack on his back that held all his food and weapons while he had been in his old village. Finally arriving at the gates of the cloud country the large lizard landed kikun patting him on his head and dismissing him as he walked into the village and looked around. He decided to report directly to the raikage to let him know of his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the cloud village   Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:38 pm

A woman, on a large, white tiger, the king of the tigers himself, she rode him as she slowly came to a stop, noticing the boy patting a large lizard. Her blood red eyes and white hair, clipped to the back of her head with a large clip, and her tan skin, matched so evenly as she strode the tiger closer to the boy who was at the gate. The tiger purred lowly, both of them being so alert as the woman took her legs to the side of the tiger's large back, and jumped off gently, her hand still against the tiger. She tapped one finger lightly on his back, where his spine was, and gently arose her voice.

"Young man, what are your intentions to our village? My husband, the Raikage, did he know you were coming? Or are you planning an attack against us. If so, leave."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the cloud village   Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:44 pm

Kikun turned around the see the women and the beutiful white tiger and smiled at both of them petting the white tiger and then preparing to respond to the women.

"I am here to join the village and ask that the raikage train me i am kikun former mist ninja. Now if you will excuse me i have to go to the raikage's office."

Kikun walked around the tiger and the women looking around for a moment and then walking in the direction he though the raikage's office would be. He had no idea where the raikage's office was but he knew he would find it eventually.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the cloud village   Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:47 pm

He sighed a little as he was laying on a branch on a tree just above Ryu, his eyes opening to the sounds of voices. "Now what...." he said to himself as he crackled his back, his shoulder causing it, the crackling aiding his soreness of sleeping on bark. Turning onto his side, he saw Ryu and another person, probably the age of a Chuunin, "Hey kid...what do you want?" he shouted, just a little bit annoyed. But, Ryu was here, and he needed to be professional about his work. He was still laying upon his left side, his eyes aimed at the boy. Maybe something was new about this kid, maybe he wanted to join the village, maybe not? Who knew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the cloud village   Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 5:04 pm

Turning to the person in the tree a smirked began to show on his face as he figured it was the raikage but he thought it was a little weird that he wasen't in his office but kikun was accustom to seeing his mizukage in her office. Kikun began to walk towards the raikage looking around the village as he did. Finally arriving at the raikage he smiled and put his hand out to shake his hand.

"Hi, i'm kikun former mist ninja come to join the cloud village and be trained by you."

He had no idea how the raikage would respond but he hoped that he would be happy to see a new face in his village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the cloud village   Arriving at the cloud village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the cloud village
Page 1 of 1