Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)

Go down 
+5
Danzo Hozuki
Lkitty
Gen Hyuuga
Zento
Kostas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Empty
PostSubject: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 3:28 pm

Slowly through the Main Gate of the Hidden Sand Village, a tall dark haired man accompanied by two ANBU black ops entered the village.He was wearing a white shirt which was ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining was black and the sleeves rolled up. Upon his clothes he was wearing a white coat with blue flames, which he worn like a cape raped over the shoulders with his the arms not in the sleeves.

He walked down the road towards the inner part of Suna, as he did the people that were walking in the middle of the road moved aside to let him pass, as a sight of respect towards the man's face. The dark haired man's destination was none other than the Kazekage Residence which was located in the middle of the village. He happened to pass a burger shop, they say that this burger shop had the best in the Land of Wind, time to find that out. The man walked in, having his hands folded in his pockets. He looked around at the room full of cheerful people, that as soon as they noticed who the man that entered the place was, the room became silent. Kostas just wove them down. "Don't get too formal. I'm here on official business." He stated with a grin and after buying some burgers from the shop he continued his way towards the Kazekage Residence.

He entered the huge building quietly , paying little attention to his surroundings as he walked forward. As soon as he arrived at the office, without saying a word the two ANBU that accompanied him made their exit with a puff of smoke. He opened the door of the office and walked in, as he did a customized and extremely large room came into his view. "It looks good, that mountain of paperwork on my desk is the only problem right...I'll do that later, I have some other stuff that i need to get going right now." He said to himself and sat comfortably on his couch.

(Sorry for the shitty post but I can't do any good rp for quite some time right now.)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 5:04 pm

Sephiroth made his way to the Kages room and was pissed today. He found out that his only friend Art has left the village and did not say a word to him. Sephiroth poped his neck and opened the door to the kages room and looked at the new Kazekage. "What is this all about?" He asked in a mean tone of voice. Sephiroth had his hand on one of his kunai and pulled it out. Sephiroth started to spin the kunai around with one finger. He still was looking at the Kage. Sephiroth looked all around. He could see the paper work on his desk. Sephiroth looked at him with a pissed look. He now waits for him to say somthing.

(I know it's short to but i have alot to do.)
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 6:03 pm

As the wind blew threw the silent and quit village, Danzo slowly walked down a main street of the Suna Village. Danzo looked sick like with his white costume cloak with a big Sand Village sign on his back, he also wore his anbu Mask that also had a sand symbol on it, and last he had his samehada that sat on his back about 7 feet tall with a skull head at the tip of the handle. Slowly Danzo walked threw the empty quit village with his arms folded and slightly looking down so that he mask wasn't saw by anyone that may have came across his path, but he had it to were he was still able to see. Just as Danzo walked to the center of the village the Kazekage building was coming more and more visable to him because he becoming closer and closer to the building so he quickly began to walk tell he reached the front of the building and just stood outside looking up at the top of the building.

Slowly wind started to pick up and was blowing west, eventually the wind was strong enough to pick up sand that was on the ground and cause it to fly threw the village. Danzo stood outside tell he could feel sand hitting his skin so he decided to proceed into the building so that he could go meet the Kazekage and find out why he wanted everyone to report to his office. Just as Danzo walked into the building he rushed threw a small hall way then up a flight of stairs then another tell he was at the last hall, then began to walk down it as he curved to the left a little danzo stayed on the right side of the hall because he knew that the Kazekage's door was on the right side. So once he arrived at the front of the door he stood at it for a second with his eyes closed. But when he opened them he was frowning at the door as he lifted his head up and began to sniff the air Hmmm a new smell, i wonder who it is Danzo said as he smiled hoping it was an enemy because he hadn't been in a fight for a while and was looking for blood. So danzo slightly knocked on the door but didn't wait for an answer from Kostas an opened the door walking in and shutting it behind him. Weirdly Danzo looked at the young boy that was standing the same room that he was in then looked at the Kazekage threw his anbu mask Yes, im here is their something you need sir said Danzo as he walked a little closer to the desk not pay attention to the other boy waiting for Kostas to say something.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 2:49 pm

Kostas looked at the young Chuunin that he just entered his office, and addressed his Kage with no respect at all. Guess you can't help it, the Chuunin was still a kid after all, so Kostas wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it . "I'm aware that your friend left the village...yet he will come back... and you know it don't you?" Kostas said calmly and after pausing for a moment he spoke again "As you know any experienced shinobi can easily guess what an other shinobi's thoughts just by looking at him, that's why now I can tell what bothers you from the way you entered through the door...You know that your friend will come back way stronger than he once was...For once you are happy for him, but you are also afraid that he will come back so strong that you won't be able to catch up with him." Kostas stated to the young Chuunin calmly straightforward as always, as he run his hand through his black hair."But hey, don't worry, you will become stronger too...lets just say that I have my own expectations from you" The Kazekage finished saying and slowly opened his bottom drawer pulling out a folder.

It was about that time that he sensed a monstrous amount of chakra in the distance, heading towards the Kazekage Residence. After a while of waiting, the door slowly opened and a very tall and seemingly strong shinobi wearing an ANBU mask, entered the place. Kostas eyes gazed on the huge sword covered in what seemed to be bandages that the man was carrying on his back, almost instantly the tall man threw off his mask revealing a distinctive shark-like appearance, complete with pale blue skin, small white eyes, gill-like facial structures, and sharp triangular teeth. "So it was true after all, the Head ANBU of the Hidden Sand was a Hoshigaki." Kostas thought to himself as he looked at the strange colored man. Danzo Hoshigaki, known as the strongest ANBU of all in Hidden Sand. Members of the Hoshigaki Clan were formidable combatants, you can also call them the worst enemies in battlefield. Kostas can tell that, he fought against two of them a long time ago, that actually left quite the bruises. Yet those two were nowhere near to the lvl of the man standing in front of him. It was good to know that someone like him was in the Hidden Sand.

"Yes, apparently I called you here for some reason...you worked directly under the previous Kazekage, Tenshin Nara..." Kostas said and took a serious look on his face "Did you notice anything strange with him the time before his...death?: Kostas asked the Hoshigaki prodigy with a serious tone in his voice. There was no one else better to ask about this, as the Head ANBU of the Sand Danzo acted like Tenshin's right hand man, if something was wrong then there was no doubt that a professional like Danzo would have noticed. Apparently questions like this, usually happen in private but yet the situation was completely different right now, he had his reasons asking this in front of someone else besides Danzo.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 5:41 pm

Sephiroth looked at him with a bored look. "It's not that. It's the fact that he left with out telling me a thing and for that the next time that i see him im going to beat the living day lights out of him." Sephiroth said and looked to the ANBU over there. He looked at man and when he saw him take his mask off that he had a fish like face. hmmm...this is new. I've never seen this clan or whatever he is before. Sephiroth thinks to himself. He poped his neck and looked back at the Kazekage. "So, what did you call me out here for?" Sephiroth asked. he looked to his side again and started to think about Art for a little bit. Art....Why did you leave me like this? How could you do this. I'm going to kill you the next time i see you. Sephiroth then felt a pain in his right hand. He looked at it and it was in a fist. Sephiroth looked at the fist for a little bit and got his hand out of a fist and he had a small cut in his hand and a small pool of blood was coming out of his hand. Sephiroth was so mad at the fact of him leaving that he did not care for his hand to bleed. Sephiroth put his hands in his pockets to hope that no one saw the blood in his hand. Sephiroth put his back to the wall and looked at the kazekage. He did not know the other one that much. In fact, He's never even talked to the other kage or even see him. Sephiroth only heared of him. He looked at the Kage and waits for him to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 1:57 pm

Danzo stood silently next to the Kazekage desk looking at him waiting for him to begin to explain to Danzo why he was here today. Slowly he saw the Kazekage Kostas take some interest in him mostly because of the way he looked and his anbu mask but he was ready for anything that was going to asked of him to do or explain. Kostas then began to speak first to the chuunin that was also standing in the room but then he started to talk to Danzo about the previous Kazekage, Tenshin Nara. Danzo then signed as he almost began to speak but was interrupted by the chuunin, but it wasn't no big deal he would just have to wait tell the kid was done speaking. Just as he finished speaking danzo chuckled a little because the kid next to him had talked about Arty his previous student, even know we didn't do much training danzo still thought that he had the right to laugh because of how foolish Arty was. Yes Arty may grow strong maby even stronger than me, but one day he will come back to this village in search of one thing and one thing only revenge..... for his older cousins death. But i think that the only one here that could beat him is this kid standing here, but im not sure because right now i know i could beat that little brat but i guess i will have to continue training just as arty is doing now. Danzo said to him self as he looked at the kid wondering what kind of power he possessed or what clan he was in because Danzo was starting to take some interest in him. Slowly Danzo thought about what Kostas had said to him and began to think about Tenshin while he held his head down for a while, but then brought it back up so that he was looking at the Kazekages eyes showing not much emotion and began to speak Im sorry but before he died he had not been acting weird or anything, and he never said anything to me. Mostly because i was away from the village alot doing a little research about some things Sir. If anyone might have some info it could be little arty Tenshin little cousin because they were really close but once he died Arty left the village as he know. But i don't have any info at this time but if i hear anything about Tenshin or something having to do with his death i will come let you know immediately. Said Danzo while he looked at the Kazekage trying to show as much respect as he could to him But if that is it then i may be on my way unless u have more things you need to talk to me about Danzo said as he pulled his mask down his face so that once again his face was hidden behind the anbu mask and waited to see if lord Kazekage was going to ask him to do something for him.

(sorry for the shitty post)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:43 am

Kitsuke just received the half good news half bad news. Its half good news because Tenshin was a lazy kage, but bad news because Tenshin would have been a great kage, he just needed a little bit of help and advices. But now Kitsuke needs to move on, that starting today there is another kazekage, actually the 7th Kage. Kitsuke had met all the kazekage generation, from the first to the seventh but they all pass just like the wind of Sunagakure. Before going directly to the meeting, where every shinobi of Sunagakure are expected to come early, Kitsuke went to a onigiri shop. Its a cheerful treat to a person you want to befriend with.

As soon as Kitsuke entered the shop, everyone eating got silent. Kitsuke made a slight sound to get the attention of the villagers, " Ahm,... Hello " Kitsuke smiled before continuing to talk, " I'm just hear to buy some onigiri so no need to panic.." Kitsuke was about to continue inside the shop but a villager talked. " Hey I saw the new Kazekage bought a burger from the other shop just an hour ago, Kitsuke " The man said. Kitsuke doesn't want to be called other than his name, so the villagers call him by his name. " Ah,... so the new Kazekage is really punctual... , well thanks for the information.. I better get what I need here and go to the Kazekage's office immediately or I'll get my butt kicked by the new Kazekage..." Kitsuke laughed after speaking. His eyesight saw the huge Kazekage office from his line of sight.

Kitsuke went into the counter and bought a bag of onigiri's, it was exactly 4 bags. Kitsuke quickly took the onigiri's and jumped his way to the Kazekage's office. But instead of using the door infront of the Kazekage's office, Kitsuke used the upper window, the window of the Kazekage's main office. As he entered the room, he saw 3 shinobi's, a chuunin, an Anbu and the Kazekage himself.

" Sorry for being late, lord Kazekage, I bought you some treat, that is what took my time..." Kitsuke bowed before turning back his head upward and smiling towards the Kazekage. As of now Kitsuke can feel the tense inside the office...
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:13 pm

just entering the village shika right away got a message that told him that he needed to report to the Kazekage's office immediately. But shika was kind of hungry because he had been traveling to the sand for about two days and had not much to eat, so he walked down the sandy street each steep slamming his foot into the soft sand tell he spotted a ramen shop. Shika then decided to go into the shop and get something to eat before he proceed to the Kazekage's office. But once he got into the shop no one was in the place but little did he know they were in the back doing something so he just took a seat and waited for someone to take his order so that he could get his food, eat it then leave. So once the young girl came out of the back she walked up to he and began to speak while holding a little pad of paper taking his order down once he decided what he wanted Soo what will it be today sir?. The young girl said as she waited Umm i think ill just have a small bowl of ramen with extra beef Shika replied as she quickly walked back into the room and began to make the ramen. Not to soon later she walked out with the ramen in a little cup so that shika could take it to go and handed it to him Here you go, have a good day sir she said as she waited for shika to pay for the ramen. Yes, you to here you go shika said as he handed her some money for the ramen then walked out of the shop and headed to the Kazekage's office while eating his ramen.

Not to soon after eating his ramen he was with in steeps of the Kazekage building so he stopped finished his ramen, then threw the little cup away in the trash can then walked into the kage building. He didn't quit know where he was going to he just walked tell he found the door of the Kazekage's office. Slowly he put his hand on the door handle as he stopped not entering the room because he could sense every ones chakra that was in the room and it was some power full ones. Shika quickly let go of the door handle as he threw up his hand making a tiger hand signs as his whole body quickly turned into tine little bugs. All of the bugs quickly made there way under the door then formed shikas normal self in front of the door. Shika was wearing he long black cloak that buttoned all the way at the top covering his mouth, and some dark sun glasses. Hello every one Shika said as he looked at every one staring from the kage first, then the weird anbu, sannin, and then the chuunin. Slowly he made his way towards the Kazekage's desk looking straight at him Sorry im later i had to get something to eat its a long walk from the leaf to here said shika as he chuckled a bit then waited to see if the kage was going to say any thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 4:48 am

After hearing the young Chuunin's response, the Kazekage maintained the motionless expression on his face. When he was about to answer the Chuunin's question he noticed the blood on the kid's hand. The young one made a good attempt on trying to hide it, hoping that no one will see it, yet the smell of blood boiling by his anger was too much not to notice it. Pretending that he didn't notice the Kazekage began speaking. "Sephiroth Akira, the reason why I called you here is none other than to announce you that you will become my student, as I said before I have my own expectations from you." Kostas stated calmly to the young man from the Akira clan. It was somewhat ironic that in the near future the Chuunin that now was nothing more than an immature brat, with Kostas help and guidance will become a fearsome warrior.

After finishing his statement to Sephiroth he turned his head towards Danzo. The ANBU's answer was exactly the one that Kostas expected to hear. After seemingly thinking of something for a moment, Kostas spoke. "No, I'm afraid not. Artemis Nara knows nothing either. Because if he did then he wouldn't left the village searching for revenge." Kostas said to the funny colored man and paused for a moment."And no, I don't need you something else, you can be on your way now." He finished saying to the Hoshigaki prodigy, and started reading the large folder that he pulled out a few moments ago.

It was about then that someone entered his office using the upper window, the man was none other than the Sannin and also Goryu Leader named Kitsuke Maru. " Kitsuke Maru, the fact that you are late isn't a problem, the problem would be if you didn't came at all." He said to the Sannin and continued reading the folder, a moment later he closed it and turned his head towards Kitsuke, "As you know you are here as a Sannin rather than Goryu Leader, yet I would like to know if you were notified of some changes I made within the Goryu ranks since my arrival here." He stated to the man calmly and with somewhat serious look. It is true that the 7th Kazekage did quite the changes within Goryu, Suna's hidden weapon.

Kostas could tell that someone was outside of the door. No that was wrong, they were hundreds of presences of the same type, and guess what...they weren't ones of a human. Seconds later tiny bugs entered the office and they formed a man that was wearing a long black cloak that buttoned all the way at the top covering his mouth, with a pair of sunglasses. Such as mysterious appearance...the man was an Aburame. "Shikamatsu Aburame, I was informed that you arrived at Suna, yet you took your time to come, but I suppose I can't blame you...food in Suna is great." He said with a grin to the kid from the Aburame clan.

The office was somewhat crowded right now, the truth was that Kostas hated crowds but guess you can't help it, as the Kazekage seeing people grouping was more or less every day routine.

(Sorry it took me a while, and sorry for the crappy post ...)

Last edited by Kostas on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:35 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and poped his neck. Sephiroth took his hand out that had the blood and with his other hand he pointed on finger at it and fire was at the tip of his finger and he burned the hole in his hand shut. Sephiroth wiped off the rest of the blood he had on his hand and looked at the Kage with his eyes open wide when he heared he words "you will become my student," came out of his mouth. Sephiroth looked at him with a calm face. "What do you need me for? Theres alot of other people here but i gess i can't complain" Sephiroth said. Sephiroth looked away from the kage and took a deep breath and breathed out. Sephiroth looked back at the Kage and sighed. "I'm sorry for acting like this." Sephiroth said wich felt kinda weird. Sephiroth has never apologized to somone for a thing. Sephiroth looked at the others that walked in. He did not care much for them because he has nothing for them and they have nothing for him. So he acted like they never came in the room and looked at the Kage in the eye. Sephiroth waits for his tern to talk.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 10:08 am

Shika stood in front of the door listening to every thing that the kage was saying to him and to every one in the room. Shika slightly smiles as he heard what Kostas had to say about him then began to take a couple steps up so that he was a little closer to the kage, he then began to speak Yes it is, the food here is so great Shika said as he chuckles. Slowly he turned his head so that he was looking at the sannin that was in the room but then turned back to Kostas So iv heard about the group the sand village calls The Five Goryu Said shika as he folded his arms then continued to speak. Will i be joining this group or am i not skilled enough? shika said as he chuckles because he knew that he was stronger than most genin. With his arms folded shika waited to see what anyone in he room had to say or what the kage had to say about his question.

(sorry for bad post)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:21 am

Kitsuke bowed as the Kazekage Kostas introduced him to everyone in the room. Well yeah Kitsuke's a Sannin and the " Five Goryu " Leader, a secret group of Sunagakure's shinobi, in a short word " Suna's Secret Weapon " . And Kitsuke was surprised that the new Kazekage quickly payed attention to some of things. Kitsuke replied on Kostas's question if he was ever notified on the changes. " Actually I didn't know about any changes, Hahaha " While Kitsuke was talking another shinobi entered the room, an Aburame to be exact. Kitsuke gave a slight look and scanning for both the chuunin named Sephiroth and the genin Shikamatsu. " Whew, I still need to talk to you privately Kazekage-Sama, something really really important as of now..."

Kitsuke was talking about the great shinobi wars that is about to happen. Of course Kitsuke guards Sunagakure with outmost care, but it isn't enough. Sooner or later another village will invade Sunagakure and Kitsuke would have a hard time protecting it without some back up. And that is where the " Five Goryu " comes in, if Kitsuke can brief them before the shinobi wars. They'd be a great help in protecting Sunagakure, not only it will lessen Kitsuke's work but divide it as well. He maybe strong, but not strong enough to fend off an army of shinobi's. As of now Kitsuke was sure, the genin shikamatsu would be one of the " Five Goryu ", that is until. About Sephiroth, Kitsuke heard from Kostas that Sephiroth would be his personal student.
Back to top Go down
towashin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
towashin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sand village

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:11 pm

Genjo took his time walking to the dreaded office of the Kazekage.Do i really have to go, he thought to himself, as he looked around staring at all the people who passed by. It really is a waste of time ,I mean I am trash and trash gets treated like trash, but I don't know maybe today will be different. He kept on thinking to himself and then, that thinking to himself became talking to himself which led other people to stare at him thinking he is crazy. he stared back and gave a wimpy smile alittle embarrassed that he was unaware he was talking to himself. genjo went into a trans-like state thinking about something important when a little kid asked him what was he doing. Genjo was annoyed with the boys interfering, intrusion, of his thoughts he just looked at the boy then at the sun as he knew that it was headed west and the the colors of the sky were getting mismatching abit. "Oh geez I'm late", without hesitating Genjo ran off cancelling out all people who wanted to talk to him and focusing on his destination only because he might get side tracked. "What the hell did i just get lost or something". Everything around genjo suddenly got darker and darker and darker then it was pitch black and genjo fell in a endless, never ending, bottomless, hole. he fell and fell, he wailed and wailed, he screamed yelped and coughed till he fell in a pool of water. SPLASH!!! "Hey mister" genjo woke up as he was covered in water. He looked at the boy with the bucket in his hand "you dozed off while i was talking to you". Genjo was still in shock he looked at his surroundings and then he looked at the sky. "Thank you kid" he said as he ran to the kazekage's office. He entered the room. "Sorry i was late sire i got side tracked" genjo then looked as clueless as ever staring at all the other people there.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:56 pm

Kostas looked at the Chuunin with the usual calm and motionless expression on his face, he seemed to be surprised from Kostas last statement, that he will become Kostas student. "We will begin with your training tomorrow, you are free to go." He said as he as he used his left arm to rest his head on it.

He slowly turned his face to the weird appearance kid from the aburame clan" Hmp, aren't you the hasty one...well the Goryu are quite infamous in the ninja world and your skills would be surely recognized if you were a part of Goryu...but for now Shikamautsu Aburame, I have my own plans for you." Kostas said and seemingly paused for a minute. "For start, you will be instantly promoted to Chuunin and treated as such. I called you here just to tell you this, you might be on your way you have the rest of the day free, I would suggest you to go and take a look around the village, just to take the idea of how things work out here outside from the shinobi jobs." The kid should better start enjoying his free time more than before, being a Goryu subordinate is not something "easy", of course the young Aburame didn't know that.

Now the Kazekage turned his face and looked at the Goryu Leader "Thats good, I would be mad if the Goryu Leader wasn't informed firsthand by me...anyhow I will notify you of the changes later on today. As for the upcoming Shinobi War, I'm well aware of that as well as for the criminal group Yotobi and also those who call their selfs the prodigies, even though we have a little info on both of them I can tell what's the big idea. But don't worry I have have an idea of how to prevent the Five Great Shinobi Nations get their selfs in an other war, and put and end to this madness once and for all. " And this is were Goryu comes, they are going to play a big part on this war, a big part indeed.

It was then that a Special Jounin entered his office. The last one of the people which he invited here today, Towashin Norutoshi aka Candyman. Kostas just looked at him without asking him why he was late, actually he didn't t even bother leaving a comment on that one, he just opened on of his drawers and pulled out an other small folder, he handed it over to the Special Jounin." This is your mission, you should begin with it as soon as possible"

(I will pm you the details Towashin, and sorry for my post lacking quality.)
Back to top Go down
towashin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
towashin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sand village

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:40 pm

(okay wating for the pm though?)
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 7:14 pm

Shika stood straight up with his arms folded looking at Kostas the Kazekage as he spoke to him telling him the plans that he had for shika. Once he had got done speaking with shika he had a slight smile on his face because he was being promoted to Chuunin level rank, and he know that he was atleast chuunin rank so he was kind of happy about not being a genin any more. Shika then thew his arms down so that they weren't folded anymore and were just hanging down. Shika then looked at the Legendary Sannin Kitsuke Maru also the Goryu Leader as Kostas spoke to the man shika waited for them to be done so that he could say something to the Kazekage. But once he was done talking to Kitsuke he turned to speak to the new person that he had never seen before that just walked in seconds ago, but from what it looked like he was a Special Jounin of the Suna Village. So he stepped aside so that he could speak to him which didn't take that long.

Then Shika Made sure that Kostas was looking at him and put his hands together which ended with a bow to show some respect to the Kazekage Thank you sir i shall return shortly. Shika said as he turned around and started walking to the door with his arms crossed again. Once he reached the door he didn't bother to slow down he just put together a hand signs and with in seconds he turned into thousands of bugs which gave him the advantage to slip right under the down and make his way around the Sand to see how things were here.
Back to top Go down
Kabel

Kabel

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:54 am

Kabel had finally arrived from one of his longer journeys had had figured that he otta drop by Kostas. He had followed kostas some time now, parting ways and then eventually finding one another again more times than one.As always he made his way through the village not taking anyone into account with his black hood drapped across his face making it hard from anyone to see who he actually was. On many occasions he had been labeled an assassin, something in all reality he wasn't to far from. He found the kage's room and slowly opened the door and making his way in. "Seems like you got your work cut out for you." was all kabel said as Kostas looked in his direction. Then he looked over at the paperwork. He created a small flame of his black fire that rested only inchs above his black gloves. "I could help you with that paperwork you know." He said with a grin. He quickly extinguished the flame as to end the comment at that and nothing more. "I see your taking a liking to this whole new rank thing huh?" He said as he walked round the room lightly touching all the expensive things he had. Kabel hated possesions, the only thing they were good for in his eyes was fuel for the fire. He had a feeling that fire as coming soon and he shuttered at the thought.

(sorry if this topics closed or whatever, i need to post SOMETHING while i wait,lol)
Back to top Go down
Zenjirou Tankou
Genin
Genin
Zenjirou Tankou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 3:05 am

A boy with simple fashion and red scarf walks to the Kazekage's room. He is just serious not showing a smile with his hands inside his pocket. He saw a tall man with dark clothes not knowing who he is. He is thinking that the Kazekage won't recognize him with his Uchiha blood and the unique power of his hidden Sharingan. Kyou just walk continuosly without a break and thinks that Kazekage will recognize him as a Genin because he was too young to become a Chuunin with good records. There were many high ranking Suna shinobi that Kyou don't know yet. He just greet courteously and pledged, "Good day,Mr. Kazekage ..". He didn't say too much words. He know that he will be recognized as a weak and a shy genin due to his age and looks but he doesn't care bout it.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Zenaku Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

Zenaku strolled among the streets of suna walking past a kid. He was dressed in a training outfit with a genin headband. He turned and yelled back to Zen.

Mr. Zen?!

Zen turns his head in surprise.

Yeah, what is it?

Are you going to see the new kazekage?

Zen felt a memory rush to his head.

Crap! That's today?! Sorry, i gotta go!

Zen ran past the kid running to the kazekage's office. As he arrived he looks up at the large building at the wind blows past him and the desert sun dances over his head.

I'm so late. I wonder what he's like.

Zen enters the building making his way up to the main office. He stops outside the door and takes a deep breath.

Here goes.

Zen pushes open the heavy doors looking to see the office filled with fellow Suna shinobi. He glances around looking for the only one he didn't recognize and stepped in the office closing the door behind him.

I'm Special Jounin Zenaku Uchiha here to report to the kazekage.

He walks over to a empty wall and waits to see what developes from all those in attendence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)   7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Kazekage (All active shinobi of Suna are expected to be attend.)
Page 1 of 1