Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lavender ??? W.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

Lavender ??? W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Lavender ??? W.I.P.   Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 6:58 pm

General Information:
Name: Lavender Fujimoto

Nickname/Alias:

Weight: 87

Height:5'0"

Looks: Siggy
Outfit: a short-sleeve pine green blue kimono with a brown-yellow floral design on the right breast and left leg with a blue outline. blue leggings. a solid gold bracelet on her left arm.

Personality: Sweet, Blubby, kind, and not all that bright. She will help anybody in need no matter which side they are on. She doesn't like fight and will only fight back if absolutely necessary. Other than that she will use only defensive moves.
She belives that everbody has a good side and that some people are ashamed of showing it. She comes off shy at first but once she gets to know somebody she becomes more of an nervous chatterbox. Shwe gets nervous very easily.
Clan Information

Clan Name:

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Rank Information:

Village: Sound;moved to Sand

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Healing justu's, taijustsu

Elemental Affinity: Lighting(hope thats okay)

Special Characteristics:

Jutsu

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Element: )
Description: .Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack

Name:Kai - Release
Element:
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story:
Academy Student
Lavender was born in a wealthy family, though it is rumored they got their wealth from ill gotten gains. She was a excellent student and had lots of friends. She began to train under her mom learn medical justu's. She worked and trained hard. She never caused any trouble, but she often had pranks played on her because she was so oblivious. Her teacher's often would say that she would be a better shinobi if she was more aware of her surroundings and not so dull. AFter her exams her teachers went to her parents to explain to them Lavender's problem with fighting, so her parents hired a martial ars master to teach her a fighting style she could use in battle.

Genin
From her tutor Lavender learned the crane fighting style and was able to pass her exams. When she wasn't on missions she worked on her healing techniques with her mom. One day while he was collecting herbs she met Orochimaru. Needing a new test subject he asked her what she was doing in the woods, hen she replied collecting herbs. He told her that he could her a better medical ninja if she did something for him first. Being..well Lavender she agreed. He gave her a cursed seal along with a serum which put her in a coma. When she awoke Orochimaru had died, which was unknown to her. A few days later somebody found her and returned her home. her mother decided to move to the sand village, to live with her uncle.

Rp Sample:
Lavender woke up slowly, yawned and streched. She quickly got washed and changed into some new clothes. After doing her hair she ran downstairs
and greeted her mom. They talked for a bit disscusing what they was going to do for the day. She then went outside to run some errands. After that
she went back home and changed her into her training clothes for her two hour traing session. Tieing her hair to the back of her head and went into
the backyard where she trained for her 2 hours. She then went into the kitchen to bake a cake after which she went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lavender ??? W.I.P.   Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 5:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lavender ??? W.I.P.   Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 5:44 pm

Whee thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender ??? W.I.P.   Lavender ??? W.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavender ??? W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1