Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Empty
PostSubject: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 5:24 pm

sigh........ as usually komosu kaga is stolling throught the woods minding his own bussiness

he walked wary this time the last two time he been out in the wood he had been thrown against a mountain. and pounded in to the ground. the had his key chain out and ready. usly he came out to enjoy him self but to day he was ready to kill any one who attacked him. the only problem was they were all supper human and strong. why do i never have an equal match he said.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 5:28 pm

(i dont really fell like posting long yet ok)

Ryuku tool out his sword and looked at him as his head bobbed to the side. "looks like your my fight today"
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:23 pm

(we are of one mind. )

kaga stared at the dude that just walk out of the forest and said "looks like your my fight today" well he wasn't going to protest. he made three earth clones and started spinning his key chain.

( and by the way ill except any help from any one. so just say u came bursting out of the trees and started helping kaga fight. although i would prefur it if you were chunin or genin. if you have any objection to this ryuku
then.... thats just to bad you probable need a work out and its only a spar)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:32 am

(Ok, these posts better start getting longer because this is pathetic rp'ing and kaga you are making no case to show you should even be genin posting like this. I know that Ryuku knows better and will get to a longer post so I'm gonna be watching this topic)
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 5:36 pm

(... fine ill post longer)

Ryuku looked at him with disappointment for him and himself. He hated fighting people who used earth it always made it harder to beat them easily because sound does not do well against earth. But then again he could death with the earth with his light sword se he did not mind as much. He then span the sword around on his finder as he raised his hand and he grew large fangs and wolverine clones. then bones started to come out his finger tips and then small bone pellets that had a nice sharp end to them started firing at all the clones and the real one he wanted to start out seeing how fast his enemy could go. he then sighed and looked at the clones as they started to fall to the ground in pebbles.

Bone Jutsus
Name: Bone bullets
Element: Bone
Description: Shoots small pellets of bones out of his finger tips that are pointed.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

(Imma watch this fight also, incase anyone abuse any jutsu,

And Kaga, just to let you know, you cant just make 3 earth clones like that, your just a genin it would take a toll on your chakra pool.

And incase anyone tries to you know invade the topic and ruins it.)
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 9:01 pm

(POST KAGA!)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 9:40 pm

( what i liked the other pic better)

kaga could see he was dead. all those clones had been a toll on his chakra. and now they were dust at his feet. im dead he thought again. well if im going to die i might as well take a piece of him with me. he thought. he ran at arraku. boosting his speed by focusing chakra to his feet. he threw a smoke bomb at arraku and charged in with his key chain
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 9:50 pm

Ryuku Looked as he was soon covered in smoke he just sighed and then made a sound sheild around him so he would not be able to get to him with-ought being stunned. He then felt as his spine was hit with a chain or something like that. he then made his spine literally come out of his body then he grabbed it as it where a whip. he then stated to spin it around and around then he then swung it at kaga's neck.

Name: Sound shield
Element: sound
Description: Ryuku creates a sound shield around him or any or his weapons if anyone penetrates this shield they get stunned for 5 secs this shield is about 2 feet around him.

Name: Bone Whip
Element: Bone
Description: Pulls out his spine and it grows back in a instant and he can use it as a whip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.   sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sob... Ryuku made me make this. why do i aways have to make it.
Page 1 of 1