Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Empty
PostSubject: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 1:32 pm

The river at the Valley Of the End was quite and peaceful. The river flowed peacefully and birds resting on the two statues that made this very place ancient. Near the statue of Madara Uchiha stood the Prodigies of the Uchiha. Kasei waited as Kush, the Hokage and their leader, planned to tell them their first mission. "Where are we going to begin our first stage of our plan? Will the Yotobi actually try to stop us? Are we going to finish off the Akatsuki before we begin our plan?" Kasei thought. He was nervious, but his face showed no sighn of fear. Showing to much fear will make them think he is weak.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 2:50 pm

Kush walked up to the Valley of End, coming u behind the man. Dressing in his old Jounin uniform, trying to "blend in" alittle more, he smiled at his friend Kasei. "Hey Kasei, hows it going? Where's everybody else?" He stopped walking about 10ft away from Kasei. His frozen Sharingan tomoe 3 looked around the landscape, and then over to the other statue. They're wasn't to much time to waste, they're was alot of things that he needed to do. Kush wanted to send out a couple message's to other villages to warn them about Yotobi, and what they knew about Yotobi. Plus, they're was always paper work and missions to send out. But, know this was his goal and now he needed to attend to it.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

"Nothing much, Kush. I'm not sure where everyone else is, but I'm not in a rush for them to get here. I'm actually enjoying the peace." Kasei grinned and watched as the river flowed peacefully through the land. He looks at Kush and sees that he is worried. He guessed Kush was probably worried about the Yotobi. "Are you worried about the Yotobi? Do you have any info on them?" Kasei asked. "If you don't have any info on the Yotobi, I can tell you what I know. Ryu may have some info on them as well.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 6:57 pm

Undisturbed footsteps were heard faintly through the echoes of the waterfall, and thin icy-blue chakra rose from the steam, and surrounded a certain area behind Kasei, as it formed a feminine figure, as a realistic figure began to form, as the blue chakra faded away. The aura chakra that was hidden behind the blue chakra faded away, as well. The female's long black hair swayed gently in the wind, her icy-blue eyes blinked, and glared at the two harshly, her lips curled in a tight fold. Her clothing consisted of a short black tanktop that showed her stomach, and white kuprees. A black woman's tie was tied around her neck and dangled above her stomach. Her black boots were up to her ankles, with no heels, but flat bottomed boots.

Her icy blue painted nails stroked her long bangs gently, as she dropped her hands and spoke gently. "Well, well. It's been quite the while, Kasei, Kush." she smiled, but didn't show her beautiful white teeth, her eyes flickered through a state of the sharingan, as she blinked again, her eyes their regular icy blue. "The Yotobi, are those who create war and live on the mountains. They are favoured by the main countries, and are known strongly to their enemies, the Prodigies, we will have more research soon."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm

"Not to worried about them, just over-ambitious." He laughed alittle. After seeing Nana walk up, he knew that Fuu would be here soon aswell. Not knowing to much on the Yotobi, he listened carefully and got alittle serious. "And the prodigies are us. This is going to be harder then I thought... Do we know who are in the Yotobi? Besides the whole ninja nation?" Kush looked at the situation seriously, there were alot of things to do when you are waiting.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:37 pm

Kasei suddently noriced Ryu appear out of the shadows, telling the information she knew. "Hello Ryu. Long time no see big sister." Kasei said, showing a small grin. He hadn't seen Ryu since he was nine and knew little about where she had dissapeared too. He then listens to what Kush had to say and knew it was now his turn to share his information. "The only known member is a S-Rank ninja named Kitaro and has the 4-Tailed Monkey Bijuu sealed within him. They say he is the Yotobi Leader. They plan to wipe the four of us out, thinking we are the enemy." He then looks at Kush to see if he was going to respond. "If we obtain Kyuubi, should we summon his power if it is neccesary? Like if we are in a near deaf experience?"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:52 pm

"My non-blood related brother has put a hole into my heart to join the Yotobi. And this man I seem to know, Kitaro, has joined the Yotobi as well. I seem to remember this man I speak of save me when we were in a mission. He pulled me out of the sinking sands before I was killed. He saved my life that day, but he'll never touch me again.", she spoke, and slowly looked at her toes. Kyuubi, she wondered what his aura would be like, whether it would be pure anger, or a desperate call for him to be released, she knew one day she would know the feelings of the bijuu. Ryu looked up and struck Kasei a grin, a canine-like grin. "Ah, Kasei. No wonder I haven't seen you for the while, though I may not remember much about you, since my memories have been lost. I was traitored by a man whom I do not know of yet, at least, I don't think.", Ryu slowly took a glance at Kush, and slowly let her smile down. "Kitaro, is likely to be of the, "quick to conclusions", kind of guy."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:27 pm

"If we have to, then yes. They probably wont know who would have done it, but to show that were not to be messed with is something we need to do. We'll have to see the conditions if, or when, were in a near death situation." Kush looked at the two. Kitaro. His name rung a bell but he didn't know why. Maybe they meet before, or he seen him in a bingo book somewhere. Either way, he would figure out as soon as he got back to the village. Kush stood alittle firmer, and began to speak. "Quick to conclusions can be a weakness in any situation. Which is still good for us. But we have to start looking for the Kyuubi soon. The sooner we find it, the easier it will be to move around. Plus, if I send out infromation to all the villages that the "Prodigies" are afoot, then we can get more shadow movement. Seeing as no-one knows im in the group, it will be that much easier to do what needs to be done. Ontop of all that, the whole nation might be alittle suspicous about my movements anyway. You two are already known to the group, but if Im found to early, then it would put us in a bad spot. Thats if im found out earlier anyway. But, this also puts us in a good position to reach goals. So, besides looking for Kyuubi, what other plans do we have besides trying to gather infromation about Yotobi?" Kush contimplated abit, trying to think up ways to get around to ultimate goal. Kush knew that he was a key player as much as anyone in the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)   The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beggining (Private; All POU MUST post here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Valley Of The End-
Jump to: