Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu   Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:33 pm

"Ive worked hard to get to this point,
Kyoga said come see him when i get better at defending myself i think i'm successfull in that regard i just need to find him now".

"Mr Ichiraku have you seen Kyoga".
"Cant say i have replied the man with awesome." noodles "which is weird cause hes never late after i tell him we hAVE A NEW KIND COMING OUT SOON."
"Yea that is weird maybe hes harassing Kyya."
Kyoga has been hitting on Kyya long as ive known him she never shows any interest its actually pretty funny.
"Haha yea maybe" the man chuckled because its true.

"Allright see ya later Mr Ichiraku" Shion said.
"Bye Shion" he replied.
Well Kyya usually hanging out at the river these days ill go see whats up with her he thought.

"Ahhh" Kyoga screamed falling to the floor in front of Shion.
"Shion get out of here run quick "
"What y" Shion asked confused.

"Ahhhh" yelled the giant man fling through the air with a look of anger on his face.
"Kyoga your dead" he threatened.

Oh no Shion said closing his eyes.
"Never close your eyes Shion if something is going to happen it will happen regardless of if ur eyes are closed or not, atleast with them open u can see it coming".
"But sensai im scared" the young Shion voice insisted "Being scared is a human emotion its perfectly natural its what you do with the fear that separates hero from coward" the voice of his old sensai spoke in his head.

"No i wont run away ill help u Kyoga" Shion screamed,
"i will be a hero now stand back jerk.
I hope I can remember what he taught me.
Lets see hand seal check, picture your body and chakra splitting off feeding each other growing together picture them becoming one,
remember to breathe.
"All right" Shion takes a deep breath
"This time Bunshin no jutsu!!!!!"

pt 2

2 clones came out and freaked shion out.
"What the hell i did it"
"I did it"
"I did it" the 2 clones repeated
"Hmmm this might get pretty annoying" shion thought
"But anyway lets get him"
"No stop Shion" Kyoga screams.
"What the why" shion inquired.

"Hes not a bad guy i just owe him sum money, is this what u wanted sir. Im sorry it took so long to pay back" Kyoga said

"But but but he threw you off that building and you were telling me to run and you" Shion went on rambling tring to make sence of the situation.

I didn't want you to know" Kyoga said under his breath.
"Know what" Shion asked curiously.

"Well i guess were cool but if u ever come back to my book store ill expect you to have money" the building with legs proclaimed and walked away.

"Book store huh" Shion said slyly
"I only know of one book store in the hidden leaf village and its the one with all those pervy books does that mean"

I was doing research Kyoga defended.
"Hahah yea sure" Shion laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu   Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:39 am

(Much better)
Back to top Go down

Be 2 places at once use the clone jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Training Area-
Jump to: