Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

travelling through the grass to the stone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 6:11 am

"yes. but its kind of hard on my eyes. we should go in stealth mode. keeping to the high trees and 3 miles away from the target, then teleport next to him, and either capture or exicute." ki put on his glasses, fixed.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 6:52 am

"Yes!" Hinata looked toward the horizone with the most evil looking face which she could do.
She stands up and puts the backpack on the back. "Ready, Ki-kun?"
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 2:05 pm

ki got up. "i just needed one question answerd. are we going to exicute? or capture."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 6:02 am

Hinata tryes to remember what Naruto said.
Naruto wrote:
Ok, Let's see here. I have a A-Rank mission available. The A-Rank mission is about arresting a wanted Mist ninja. He's a Missing-nin named Nara, wanted because of stealing, destroying villages, and secreting info to the Akatsuki. said Naruto.
"Mh, I think I have might forgotten.... something to tell you... " Hinata looks at the ground, concerned.
"Nara-san, has worked or working to Akatsuki as a spy. He must be taken alive by all means..." Hinata looks up again at the horizone.
"Eh, such squad leader I am. Forgetting to tell important information to the team..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:04 pm

ki had an airheaded look on him again. "okay, he's only a few thousand miles. if we pick up the speed, we can attack him in the double pincer movement using atom clones. you can make them too. you just need practice. their just clones that have bones and flesh which was mimicked by your very dna. only a fellow member of the hyuuga or the willow clan can tell them apart, but they have to have very advanced eyes. not even the sharigan can tell them apart or mimick them."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 5:20 am

"Atom clones? I don't know that jutsu. Mmh.... Maybe you can teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 5:19 pm

"yes i should." ki sat down "but you need to learn about energys. chakra is the largest of energys. what makes up of chakra is jin and jang. phisical and mental energys. and there is jing. its what you do with those energys. there are 85 jings. your jings is spiriutal energy, its what you think is right. but chi, chi is jing and jang. mental and conciense. chi is also means blood. so to make an atom clone, you must put faith in you, your clone and make pathways to your hands by peircing your skin, because chi flows where ever you want it." ki showed hinata his hands, and there was tiny holes at the end of his fingertips and at the base of his hand. " if you put enough faith into what your doing, you can make an atom clone."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:57 am

Hinata nodded, she had understood the description. She takes out a kunai to make a hole on one of her finger. She hesitates for 3 sec but then finally stabbing her fore finger. She does the same with her other finger.
"Now, I only need faith..." Hinata puts her hands togheter and starts concentrating..... concentrating.... she starts concentrating...
Nothing happened!
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 4:53 pm

ki chuckled. "because you didnt activate your byakugan. and you dont need to concentrate. let it come to you...what do you put confidence in? i put confidence in my brewing of tea. you might have something else. maybe4 this will help." ki pulled out his eye out of his socket....
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 7:06 am

Hinata sees the eye comming out of Ki, she finds it quite disgustinging. She takes one step backwards from Ki and keeps staring at the eye.
"K-Ki-kun, why did you do that? You need medical treatment.... now." Hinata were nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:25 pm

ki cut the cord from the eye. "its alright hinata-san. it will grow back." ki chuckled as another yellow eye was growing within the socket. he blinked. "here." ki took his eye and pressed in against her eye. she felt elecrticity hit her eye. it stung. "well, that should help you control the eye, and the sting will wear off. the eye is the fastest healing organ in your body." (thats actually true. your tounge is the slowest healing ^^)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 5:59 am

((Will that, now, make sure that Hinata can't fail on this new technique?))

Hinata was holding her hand in front of her eye. She wasn't sure if the eye was damaged.
Hinata took off her hand from the eye, to test the eyesight. The eyesight hadn't changed. She was staring at Ki, while looking like as she hadn't seen sun light on a while. Her eyes were half closed.
"I can complete that jutsu now?" She activated the Byakugan and put her hands togheter, in a try to create an atom clone.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:43 pm

ki laughed." squint your eyes and look down into the tree bark." hinata saw a whole caticomb of atoms, hidrogin and several other atoms. "his helps you make an atom clone. now since you have red blood cells and i dont, this is an advanced teniqe. not even naruo knows of this. only a certain amoun of people. and im trsting you with that. yo are nowable to do he tom clone. but at that expnse. you are able to tap into my thoughts. but i made sure i wouldt be able to."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:58 pm

(("Atom" as in the smallest materia? I don't think Hinata can zoom that much to be able to see the indivudual atoms.))

Hinata canceled her try to make an atom clone and listened to the advice of Ki.
ki willow wrote:
you are able to tap into my thoughts. but i made sure i wouldt be able to."
"Not that you would need that power anyway..." Hinata looking depressed and staring at the ground. Ki was able to read her face like an open book anyway.
Hinata opened her byakugan again and put her hands togheter, in a try to make an atom clone. She concentrated on her faith in to it.
Something was created! But it is far from what it was suppose to be...
"I'm sorry, Ki-kun. I'm really bad at it"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:01 pm

ki laughed. "this is an a rank jutsu. of course you wont be able to get at first." (( actually ki can andhe gave you the ability.)) "you just need faith."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:04 pm

This was an awkward situation. She couldn't ccomplete the jutsu, she had to change the subject.
"We should, perhaps, go after Nara-san, so he doesn't get away?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:12 pm

"okay." ki jumped quickly off, even though they had been sitting for an hour. he was jumping like a jackrabbit. "lets go then. we should go in the pincer movement. should i be the distraction?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:16 pm

"Yes!" Hinata follwed Ki.
((New topic in the country of earth?))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:18 pm

((yes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

travelling through the grass to the stone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2