Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

training, in the middle of the desert.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

training, in the middle of the desert. Empty
PostSubject: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 8:30 pm

ki was sitting on a rock. with his eyes closed, sitting as still as the object hewas sitting on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:08 am

" Meditating eh " said a familar voice , Sakon dropped sat down next to Ki " im not stalking you if thats
what you think " Sakon prodded Ki then shrugged crossing his legs .
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:09 am

Kevin was hidden in the surrounding terrain listening to every word of the conversation.
The scenece swayed as the wind became more strong and changes its direction.
There was a slight movement nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:12 am

Sakon flicked one eye open , " Hi Kevin " he said smiling at discovering the ninja so easily . Sakon gestured
for him to come over with a flick o f his hand , the wind picked up
slightly and ruffled Sakon's hair .
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:16 am

Kevin appeared in front of Sakon very quickly as the wind blew and blew his hair as it flowed his hair.
"I became an anbu....isnt it great.....first i become the youngest jounin and now i become the youngest and fastest anbu"
The scence kept on swaying as the wind got more stronger and stronger. Kevin put his hand on Sakon's shoulder and looked
into Sakon's face for a response. Sakon was one of Kevin's best friends and this way he showed his intimacy.
Kevin's glamorous face kept shining as the sun sparkled making Kevin's eyes twinkle. He was thinking something too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:22 am

Sakon nodded " anbu ... cool " then he looked down
" Minato Uchia " he looked at Kevin " do you know where he is , cause i wanna kill him and he wanna kill me "
the wind died down and Sakon smiled in a strange way " then again he's never gonna catch me , Dae
and Ryu almost got me in the prison but i got away then " Sakon started laughing .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:49 pm

ki opend his eyes. tey were blood red. he hadnt had much sleep. " why hi sakon. hi kevin. how are you? i dozed off for a second there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:54 pm

" you always do " grinned Sakon .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:58 pm

"yes, i usually do...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training, in the middle of the desert.   training, in the middle of the desert. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training, in the middle of the desert.
Page 1 of 1