Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Misunderstanding in the hospitol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

Misunderstanding in the hospitol Empty
PostSubject: Misunderstanding in the hospitol   Misunderstanding in the hospitol Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 2:40 am

"Huh What the" he said looking up at a light. beep beep beep went his heart monitor. He noticed he had a tube stuck in his arm and a breathing mask on he tried to move.
But he noticed a sharp pain in his back"oh yea he thought as it all came rushing back that ninja of the leaf he thought
embracng the pain. It hurt but he was never one to baby a wound. He noticed he had a giant bandage wrapped around his stomache several times."Hes been out for a good 6 hrs.
The ambu ninja found him passed out on the roof of the school his victem.
Itiyna had his arms blown off Itiyina managed to stab the little murderer first weve confiscated his weapons he wont be hurting anyone ever again".
"Poor Itiyina I cant believe someone would want to kill him"." He was a great hero The ambu ninja will be here to take him to prison soon."
"Good thats where little bastards belong". the teo woman conversated about the fate of a should be hero.

Laying next to him he noticed Itiyina with alot of drops on his clothing and flowers by his bedside. He looked on the face of the dead man he killed.Did i miss something he thought why the hell would anyone love a traitor.
He noticed the mans expression he looked happy. The hidden stone leaf he wrapped around his head was gone and on his chest lie the leaf handband he so calously through away.
"I dont understand did I really just take this jonins life? for no reason, Is it the jutsu am i losing it?" He looked at the mans face and remembered the malice in his eyes. and the pain in his back from being stabbed.
No No No No he thought shaking his head, theres absoloutly no way I would do something like that I know what happened. I think.

He heard the women talking which was now even more people.All on the same stupid delusion.Hes right in here Sir
Shion didnt know what was happening but he didnt stick around to find out.
"What where is he" the ambu yelled grabbing the nurse by her collar."He was just here I swear it" She responded quickly. He let her go when he seen the window open.
"Whats going on sir" two other men arrived in the small room. "Hes escaped he wont get far fan out"
"Sir"
"Sir"
the two ninjas repeated and flew out the window."You wont get away" he said.
What the hell is going on shion asked himself. hiding in a bush near by.
Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding in the hospitol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Buildings :: Hospital-
Jump to: