Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

my second battle and last battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

my second battle and last battle Empty
PostSubject: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 4:29 pm

kaga walked through the trees. wondering what he should do today. there was always some idiot out here looking for a fight. maybe he could find one. the wind blew through the trees as kaga walked. no sign of evil ninjas kaga sighed. guess ill have to go back to the village maybe i can get a mission. he thought to him self he turned around a slowly started walking back to the village
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki
Genin
Genin
Kozakura Miyazaki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 5:13 pm

Pale skin over achromatic clothing, contrasting with the blacks and blending with the whites, splotched of gray where the shadows darkened the blanched fabric that covered the body, all of these things along with several other features made up the physical appearance of the seductive, young, Kaguya Nanbu. Unlike a lot of her clan members she did not wear red dots on her forehead to mark her origin, as she found it both ugly and useless. Her chestnut bangs hung in front of her soft features, covering her cheeks and hiding the sides of her pale face from view. Aquamarine eyes shimmered through the shadows cast over her face by the thick, brown bangs, glimmering in the soft light of the sunrise. Her exposed shoulders rolled backward as she worked her joints in preparation for a battle. She raised one hand up in front of her, a white sleeved glove covering her entire forearm and the backs and palm of her hand. Her fingers poked through separate holes, the bony and slim digits clenching into an iron-tight fist in front of her. The other, identical hand, hung limply at the curve that was her hip. She had defined curves, even though she was still a bit young. With a large bust that was hugged neatly by the dress she wore, and wider hips, she had an "appealing" figure as many men had told her. Her soft lips twitched at the corners, eventually moulding into a confident smile. Covering little skin was the dress she chose to wear. It was made of white cloth, with the inside lined with black cloth. It hugged her bust tightly, cutting off at her cleavage and dipping in just a bit at the center. The dress ran down her body, ending in a short skirt about a fourth of the way down her thigh. Half way up said thighs were the ends of her stockings, which were identical in color scheme to her dress. These stockings were paired with traditional sandals, causing a clacking wood sound as she took up an offensive stance.

She was on a cobblestone path running through thick woodland, surrounded by emerald blades of grass and maple wood trees everywhere. The sun was just rising, painting the mist and fog that had met somewhere in the middle to completely envelop the area in a cooling cloud of water droplets. The mist was colored pink from the beautiful shades of light that the rising sun scattered on the area, her own flesh taking on a tint of pink due to its pale and achromatic natural color. It was as if she had been a canvas just waiting for the world to paint her, she enjoyed the soft pink glow that her skin and clothing were now giving off, but she imagined that it clashed with her eyes quite a bit. Her mind was wandering, so she quickly shook it to get herself focused. Taking up the offensive stance once again, she blocked the pathway through the woods and awaited an arrival of someone worthy of her time, so that she could practice on a stranger. It was better that way, kept her on her toes and made sure she didn't know enough about the opponent to easily disarm and defeat them.

Suddenly, what she had been waiting for appeared before her. She smiled as the boy rounded the corner on the way back to his village, falling right into her trap. As soon as he came within view, eight kunai would zip past him, missing him by several inches. Attached to these kunai, and Nanbu's fingers, were lengths of wire invisible to the naked eye. The Kunai gleamed as they stuck into tree trunks with a loud 'thunk'. Smiling, she wrapped her hands into fist, clenching her fingers around the eight wires, four in each hand, that she could feel but not see.

"It seems that we are destined to meet in combat." She said in a tone mocking seriousness. She didn't move, she only waited for him to attack her, to try to escape so that she could strike him down.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 7:04 pm

(( why all the gory details ))

A bunch of muddy brown and stuff. That made up the physical appearance of kaga noko. But more detail is needed. A bunch of muddy brown and stuff that smelled. slick oily brown hair that covered glazed eyes That looked down at the ground. A rough scrachy tee shirt covered his slim body. He moved his exposed fingers to keep them from going stiff just in case he needed to weave signs for a battle. People said he had quite long fingers for his age. Some people said he should learn the piano. But he was set on being king of the ninjas. If there was such a position may be he should be a pirate instead. But he would try being a ninja first. These random thought continued to go through his head as he walked.

At this point Kaga followed the path with his head down. Thinking how cool he looked. Then there was the sound of several kunais hitting the trees behind him. Some really squeaky voiced guy said something about meeting in combat. Kaga looked up to see the fool that had challenged him. He was very disappointed. It seemed a it was a girl. Or one of those really girly guys. Maybe he was lucky and this was one of those really girly guys. Hopefuly girly guys were stronger than girly girls. The first thing that came to mind to say was. Are you a guy or a girl. But it didn’t have that cool ring to it. Maybe, kaga thought, I should say something like prepare to die. And then ask the question. But that would still sound un cool. No he would have to phrase it some other way. Maybe if he cut off the dress he could see if it was a guy. That seem to be the best thing to do. Kaga decided that he would have to immobilize him/her first though. And he had just the plan. “you choose the wrong person to mess with.” he said. Drawing his key blade from his left side and sweeping it in a wide arc over his head and holding it to his right. There was a slight twanging sound. Kaga looked over to see a severed string resting on another un severed string. He could see this because of his other eye. (( for more detail look at my app.)) At that point kaga decided to focuses his chakra to his feet and jump. Which he promptly did. At the same time turning the sword so the back of the hilt faced the he/her and accessing the hidden trap in the handle. A small glass like key shaped object shot out toward the he/hers shoulder, Steered by kagas chakra attached to the same type of invisible wire.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki
Genin
Genin
Kozakura Miyazaki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 9:48 pm

Though she could no longer grow bones from her flesh or tap into the raw skeletal power of her bloodline, she still held certain advantages. The first advantage was that were bones were extremely strong and durable, but that was not the advantage that helped her this time around. She had a naturally expertise in taijutsu, and as a result was very graceful and dexterous. Her shoulder snapped back, the left foot moving forward as the right slid behind her. The glass key shot past her body, and suddenly the wire the was attached to it snapped. A simple burst of wind chakra had made sure the wire would not be a problem to her, but explanations as to how that works was for the academy, not for the battlefield. Suddenly, the salvaged wires were yanked backward. Kunai wrapped around eachother as her arms wove mysterious patterns. The result was a net of wire that was anchored by daggers of steel. This net was directly behind her opponent and coming in at him. Since he was in the air at the time, the odds of him being able to dodge by maneuvering around were slim.

Again, Nanbu was an expert at combat, especially in the use of the body for combat. So, she knew that going down would be a simple fix to the solution. He could easily throw his body weight to his feet and dive-bomb toward the ground to avoid the net. But that wasn't what she had been planning. Suddenly the wires were in her left hand, still doing their job, as her right hand shot toward the ground. It was suddenly consumed in a pale blue fire. The fire moved along the ground, burning through the soft soil and dry grass, creating a field of flames beneath her opponent to keep him from going down. If he did, he'd be trapped in her fire which was a fate worse than the one she had planned for her opponent.

----
Name: Pale Fire Claw - Awaiho Tsume
Element:-
Clan:-
Description: Using her spectral flames knockoff, pale fire, she can cover her hands and feet in Awaiho. This fire will increase her physical strength and speed for five posts, as well as burning anything she touches. The flame takes the form of cat-like claws.
CD- 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:12 pm

(( you forgot to say how you saw the nearly invisible glass {it looks like glass but its almost as hard as a diamond.} key coming toward you. I want an explanation. ))

Kaga was in the air. With a net highly dangerous net of wires and knives coming toward him from above and burning grass below. This has to be a boy, kaga thought. But not a very bright one obviously. Thinking that a ninja would be trapped by steal was stupid. Even a low rank like kaga could get out of this one. He drew his chakra infused key blade. He swung it in a windmill like motion. It cut through the wires like it was cutting through spider web.
Kaga sailed up through the net majestically, and promptly hit his head on an over handing branch. Darn it though kaga seeing stars. That probably look so uncool. But he managed to grab on to the tree branch. He slung side ways and flipped over on to the branch. “All right you made me mad prepare to face my wrath.” kaga said. He made a fire clone. He and the clone jumped down behind the he/she. The clone drew a letter bomb. And they charged the he/she.

Name: fire clone.
Element: fire
Description: kaga make a clone that is 1/5 his strength.

(( the thing i love about friends is there computers.))
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:55 pm

are you going to post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my second battle and last battle   my second battle and last battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my second battle and last battle
Page 1 of 1