Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

I'm back (Suruki revamped)

Go down 
+2
NX Admin
Baku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

I'm back (Suruki revamped) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:52 pm

General Information:

Name:Suruki

Nickname/Alias:Shadow Ghost

Weight:195

Height:5ft 6in

Looks:avatar

Personality:Suruki is fun loving because he goofs off sometimes unless it is really important he doesn't then he is serious.He is adventerous because adventure thrills him.Suruki is a good fighter because of his ability to change elements as well as his amazing sword abilities.He is shadowy because he sometimes as other plans,this is why he has the nickname of Shadow Ghost.He loves to est out his new jutsus because he finds it fun.

Clan Information

Clan Name:Sazoku

Kekei Genkai:This clan has the ability to draw in elemental chakras from attacks and spread them throughout the body allowing them to use that element.They can do this without dieing because of their special chakra points being able to suck the chakra in stopping damage.If they use this their other type is traded unless it is their natural born element in which case they can always use that one.They have to wait 3 of their posts to change their element from an attack.This makes them really hard to beat but a valuable member to any team and village.At genin they can control one additional element.At chuunin two.At jounin three.At any level above jounin four.

Clan Symbol:I'm back (Suruki revamped) 6f9jd5

Clan History:A long time ago the Sazoku clan lived in peace and harmony in the Hidden Cloud Village.But then a war broke out about who should have the Sazoku clan and their ability to change elements.So the Sazoku clan moved into a valley hidden deep in a forest.The war was a bloody one.More than 2,000 shinobi lay dead on the roads.More than 3,500 wounded very badly.After a while the war died down.Evenually eveyone forgot about the clan.The clan waited 5 years before they came out of hiding.Then the clan moved to the Hidden Mist village to live in harmony again.But they were always on the look out.

Rank Information:

Village:Hidden Mist Village

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu and weapons.

Elemental Affinity:Water (plus the ones I change to.)

Special Characteristics:The ability to change elements.

Jutsu

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Goshokuzame - Five Sharks Eating
Suiton • Goshokuzame is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Water Element. Kisame will form the needed hand seals and then place his hand to the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack his opponent who is in the water below.

Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Type: Supplementary
Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Izumo will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows Izumo or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Range: -
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Mizu Kamikiri - Rising Water Cutter
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Suiton • Mizu Kamikiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, Shizuku will first be under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. This will grant him Water chakra. He will then slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Type: Attack, Defense
Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defense
Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Suiryuuben - Water Dragon Whip
Suiton • Suiryuuben is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, Shizuku will first be under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. This will grant him Water chakra, which he will use to generate a whirling sphere of water. This sphere can then emit whips of water, which can seek out and impale his target.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Suishuu Gorugon - Water Attack Strong Current Torrential Rain
Suiton • Suishuu Gorugon is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, Shizuku will first be under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. This will grant him Water chakra, which he will use to generate a mass of water. This can then be sent towards his target as a biting serpent.

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story:Suruki Sazoku was born into the Sazoku clan after the war.He grew up in the Hidden Mist Village and trained very hard.He became a genin in no time.When it was time for the chuunin exams he flew trough it with flying colors.The Mizukage was impressed.Suruki then trained harder and became a jounin.He helped out genin so that they would become stronger too.After that he was offered the place of Legendary Swordsman.He took it and is now protecting his village.One day a gang came in the village.Suruki fought very hard and evenually deafeted them but he was pretty badly hurt.It took him two weeks to recover and even then it took him another week to be able to get back to work.After that he started helping little kids.They always found the things he taught fun.But also they thought he was weird because of the way he is mysterious.One day he told them he would teach them Water Prison Jutsu if they could retrieve a scroll that he had hidden somewhere in the forest.The scroll was gaured by three clones.The kids set out to find it.They split up to try and find it.One of them found it under a rock by the river.The kid yelled for the others so they could get get it from the clones.They tried an approch in which two of them drew attention of the clones and the third one got the scroll.This worked and they went to find Suruki.When they got back Suruki taught them Water Prison Jutsu or atleast tried to.The jutsu was too hard for them to do but Suruki promised to keep practicing with them.He did that and the kids learnt it in time for the chuunin exams.The kids all became chuunins and Suruki went back to protecting the village.

Rp Sample:The sun had risen up to it's highest point is the sky.Suruki was waiting for an opponent outside the village next to a serene pond.Just then a shinobi came up."Want to fight?" Suruki asked.
"Sure," the shinobi said. "But be warned I'm pretty strong!"
"Bring it on!" Suruki yelled.The shinobi run up and tried to punch him but Suruki ducked down and tripped him.Next Suruki grabbed his feet and slammed him into a tree as hard as he could."Ouch." the shinobi said as he tried to stand.Suruki took the chance a kicked him into the tree again.The sound of a rib breaking could be heard.But Suruki grabbed him again and threw him into the pond."I win." Suruki said with a smirk.Suruki walked off into the village as the shinobi lay in the pond.

can someone change my name to Suruki?

Last edited by Baku on Wed 25 Nov 2009, 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

1. Only Academy Student and Genin are available.

2. How can you draw the elemental chakra from someone's attack without being wounded in the process? You'll die before being able to do anything. Anyways, its like another way of being able to use all five elements. Just more dangerous.

3. Your clan and history all needs more description.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:26 pm

I looked at the rank thing and it said legendary swordsmen was still open
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:10 pm

Those ranking things need to be updated. Only Genin, and Academy are open.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:32 am

If the Mizukage or Admin allows it he can be a Legendary swordsmen.
Now Hello Baku long time. All I gotta say is Show me how good you can make an app.
As in I want a nice paragraph long Personality. I would love a Kick ass long History.
If you can do this I'll give you my approval to be a Legendery Swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:21 pm

Tenshin Nara how do you know me? and changed.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:13 am

Special Characteristics:The ability to change elements.

NO, Denied special characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:23 am

Naiko, that's apart of his Kekkei Genkai ability, which i really don't know about
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:35 am

Then explain the KKG More better.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:08 pm

I didn't know how to explain it better so I did what I could.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:26 am

App should be in Arcs,

and still explain more further the KKG.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

I can't explain it any better.sorry.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:10 pm

Baku wrote:
I can't explain it any better.sorry.

Then your KKG wont be approved, and so is your app.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:42 am

what can I put I mean it is self explanitory.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm

KKG that powerful cant be approved without further explanation.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 11:28 pm

please tell me what I need to add to it. Hi Kitsuke Maru do you remember me?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 1:36 am

Explain how that KKG works.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:41 pm

I did
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:25 pm

Baku wrote:
I did

Explain how that kekkai genkai works, more deeply or descriptively.

And yeah I remember you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Suruki revamped)   I'm back (Suruki revamped) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back (Suruki revamped)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: