Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Game Plans - War Strategy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:16 pm

"well i just got the bijuu 7th tailed and it go's nicly with my lava." dae stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

so make a land bridge which lee could bury with water after the evacuation and the warriors and shinobi are all thats left
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:19 pm

"well he wouldnt even have to bury it i could remelt and use it to fight with." dae said licking that part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:47 am

rucanmaru breaks in threw a window behind the kages desk for no reason " ok i think we should use hidden mist justu to cover the city and the people in side there houses they shouldn't get harmed plus the akastsuki minato uchiha's sharigan wont work next i think if we set traps ahead of time they wont be able to find them in the mist and finally i would like to be on medical duty if anyone needs help" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:07 am

"That could work too Dae, we will evactuate to the fire country except for the following. These people will have to stay with me and fight: Oshiroku, Kitaro, me, rucanmaru, ki, Sasori, Airlia. That makes it a possible 7-7. That will work. I'm sorry Dae, but you will need to go with them and lead the bridge, unless you can do it from a far distance." Modorokie said to all the ninja in the room.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:52 am

"ill lead them across with the bridge and than return as soon as i can." dae said knowing that he should bring lava to the surface soon
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:56 am

"Good, now, any other ideas?" Modorokie asked as he got up from behing his desk.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:18 am

"yes i hava anpther kinda of going of what ru said that no one should use the hidden misty jutsu seeing has some of us are not used to fighting in that enviroment." dae said swiftly
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:21 am

"That works too. although, Kitaro's lightning could make a good combo with it." Modorokie replied in a regular tone.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:28 am

"Thats true but i would be no use in the mist i dont think ki would ethire to be quite oneset" dae said
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:48 am

"Good point. Okay, now, I will take on Koichi, that's for sure, but what about everyone else?" Modorokie asked.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:03 pm

"sir i wish to fight minato when i return." dae said rembering his escape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:06 pm

listen if a hidden mist jutsu is created we dont want it to cover the entire village just the area they are coming in from then my lightning could electrify all the moisture in the mist and that alone may be enough to stop the invasion if they are unprepared for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:01 pm

" i think a giant summoning would help in our favors"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:02 pm

the war is on
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:09 pm

"Let's move out!" Modorokie said to evereyone and they all took off, getting ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:11 pm

"OK" Oshi dissapeared in search of alies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Plans - War Strategy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2