Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

stag v.s swift.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:55 pm

swift watch the road. she had been there all morning waiting. it was now late afternoon. she had placed her self on the side of the road, hiding in some bushes, hopping that a rich traveler would pass by. she had planed to rob the first rich person that had passed. none one met her standereds. after an hour or two waiting she had resolved to rob any one that passed this way. no one did. and now she was hungry and had waisted half the day. yet she still clung to the hope that some one would pass by her and so she waited on.
Back to top Go down
Stag
Chuunin
Chuunin
Stag

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Cloud

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:11 pm

Stag walked through the most of the forest in the morning. He is in his transformed self from human to the animal he had spirited, the deer. He went on high grounds to look after the herds better and easier to spot danger. Today was just the same old boring days. It is his duty, as a prince, more specifically....as the Great Prince of the Forest. He was just at the South Meadow, gazing the grass there for lunch. Yet, it is winter season, he knew he had to refresh his antlers once Spring comes. He walked into a wide opening, he onlt stood at the edge of the wide-open area before him. He perked his ears straight and looked to his right, then to the left in case of danger. He walked slowly half-across the area, when it was safe- he walking went back to normal, keeping his pace. He is now walking nearby upon a road. He doesn't come here often, because of Man. Normally, there wouldn't be any animals by the road. He stopped, not very far from the road to gaze some bark from the tree. He was almost done eating, filing his stomach until he heard something rustle. He perked his ears to listen, turned his head to where the rustle noise was from. He still stood there, firmly.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

supper. was what swift thought when she saw the deer. she unwrapped her bow as fast as she could with out making to much noise. she had wanted to test out her new poison on some one but no one had came. and she didn't want to poison the meat. she sighed slightly as she selected a normal arrow. she notched it to the string and took careful aim at the deer. swift pulled the string back to its fullest extent and then released the arrow. it would go straight through the deers heart. swift could almost taste the venison already.
Back to top Go down
Stag
Chuunin
Chuunin
Stag

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:34 pm

"!" The deer jumped to the side, only having his giant antlers slowing him down, but he was able to make it in time. The arrow went off somewhere. He just suddenlt transformed into a human. He was knelting behind a low tree. He lfted the branch up above his head to see what just happened. He knew someone was there. He just glanced at the girl with the bow.

"Gee. That was dangerous." said Stag as he stood up, brushed himself. He walked into the opening. He took another glance at the girl again. 'That's....a Man...' He glowered his eyes. he knew that the animal's worst enemy is Man. He wasn't going to show any mercy if he was still in his transformed status of the Great Prince. He let out a sigh. "What're you doing here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:49 pm

“ HEY. Did you do with my supper.” swift yelled. Then stood up looking at the strange guy who seemed to have taken the place to the deer. “got any money on you.” swift said. Looking suspiciously at the deer man and at the same time drawing another arrow and notching it to the bow string. She pointing the bow at the deer guy not waiting for a reply. “ cough it up deer man.” she said scowling at the weirdo in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Stag
Chuunin
Chuunin
Stag

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 8:36 pm

"You shoot that arrow. Does that mean you want to fight?" Stag eyed her. He walked forward again. He kept his watch on the girl there who was trying to 'kill' him. He puts on his flat face. His light brown hair shaded over his eyes, his moved them to the sides by shaking his head a little. "You say I got some money on me? I have some, but you will just have to fight for it." He just stood firmly after walking a few feet. He just shoved his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

Swift considered. Hmm money. Swift thought. Ug. I don’t feel like fighting but With money I can finally stop eating raw meat and buy some extra food. “ sure.” swift said smiling. The boy was no more that five feet away. point blank. Swift had already notched the arrow as the words left her mouth. The arrow was release with in the same second. The arrow was aimed at her foe’s left shoulder. Just incase he was able to doge she darted forward with her bow. Slicing toward the right of her foe. With her bow. The bow was meltal and sharpend. With the speed and force with which swift sliced with it. It would probably cut right through stag’s arm.
Back to top Go down
Stag
Chuunin
Chuunin
Stag

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 12:57 am

Stag moved his right hand and caught the arrow in his hand, many years of training like this- he could not miss it. He bent down to his left side, lifting his right leg to give a kick at the girl. His left hand hits the ground, giving him balance as his eyes watched her move towards him. Everything seemed to move slower. He smirked as he thought. Still, swinging his right muscular leg to the kunoichi.

"What's your name?" He asked, just to learn a person named that, no matter what else it is. Just a name. Names....is always such a curiousity for him, and has been. Since he was born and raised in his early years with no name. Just.... nobody, but "Son" or "Sonny" or "Little boy" or "Little Brother".
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:47 am

Swift waited for the others attack, and she was surprised when the dear guy choose a simple kick. Wow. Easy. Swift thought. There were three counters for this. Probably way more. Swifts hair was in a long braid, about ten feet. She ran her chakra into her hair and moved the braid. It intercepted the kick and rapped around her foolish opponents leg. “my names swift.” swift said. Smiling at the boy. And then flung him into the air over her head. He was head at the ground at a very rapid speed but just in case he doesn’t get knocked out by this swift thought as she notched yet another arrow to her bow. She fired the arrow would hit her foe in an very unpleasant spot in-between the legs once he hit the ground. Each strand of her hair was a strand of iron. There was no way the boy could cut it. swift thought smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stag v.s swift. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stag v.s swift.   stag v.s swift. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stag v.s swift.
Page 1 of 1