Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:44 am

Kitsuke arrived in a battlefield like no other, its a huge forest and in the middle was a huge river that goes downstream. Huge trees sprouted along the forest, and sight is quite hard to use in a place like this when whenever you look, there are leaves branches etc. blocking your vision. He carefully analyzed the area, catching every scene just like a camera, as he do that his acute mind is already performing some battleplans to be used soon. The reason is, he was invited in a battle here a unknown shinobi, who only identified himself as " Nara's Cutie " which Kitsuke thinks as weird. His walk continued, then soon he finally arrived in the middle of the forest where a huge river is found. Kitsuke slowly bowed as he saw his own reflection in the river's water. He slowly lifted his hand in the area, and placed it in the water, and calmly puddled some of it. His hair and cloak, calmly being swayed along the wind breeze, he looked as if he isn't going to fight sooner. And so is the area, it doesnt look that something huge is going to happen. It may look peaceful right now, but sooner or later its going to be really wrecked as too powerful shinobi's clashed. Meanwhile, Kitsuke was still puddling the water, carefully changing the shape and flow of the water. While humming birds started to circle around Kitsuke, relentlessly bothering him, yet Kitsuke didnt showed any sign of annoyance. But he quietly waited for the arrival of his soon to be opponent.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Kirikagure

Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 3:42 am

It was a sunny day when Kenzurai walked through the green fields.His black robe dances with the music of the wind.Suddenly Kenzurai paused for a walk to look at the sky "The sun is good right now. Fifteen to twenty minutes from now,the weather will be going hotter and the sun will then bring to much light"Kenzurai's child voice was disturbing the music of the wind.Ken was thinking on what to eat and what to do after the battle. He never thought about being serious about the battle because for him it will just like his training with sensei that will be going to be a failure for him.Ken was touching his sword to check if he failed to bring it."Good i brought my sword. I'm a little bit nervous in every step I take to that Legendary person they are talking about."Ken sometimes lose his self-belief that's why he is losing battles so he promised to himself to show his best to the person he will be going to meet. Suddenly he found a man with a cloak puddling the water circled by twitting birds and he is sure that the person is the person he will be going to meet. Ken suddenly bowed behind the man and said with his child voice"Im Kenzurai Nara,are you the person Im going to meet?" he then stood straight while his cute and childish face looks to be nervous.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:52 am

Kitsuke stood up as his " opponent " came infront of him. His hands was still wet from the water, while the moment he stood signalled the humming birds to fly away from him. Kitsuke quickly observed the guy infront him, he isnt that old, and from his guess his just about 18 years old. His keen eye quickly saw the symbol on different parts of the guy's black robe. The " black cancel " symbol, " So he's a Nara..." Kitsuke murmured to himself. He also saw a sword hanging on a hilt on his side. While on his part, Kitsuke also wore a cloak yet with different markings, his own cloak had Sunagakure's symbol stitched right in the middle of the cloak, yet it was divided because the cloak was unzipped. While on the back, it has the Kanji " Dragon " symbolizing " The Five Goryu's " Symbol variation. Kitsuke greeted politely as Kenzurai introduced himself to Kitsuke, " Hello, my name is Kitsuke Maru.." he replied. Yet he didnt like that the kid bowed infront of him although it is a sign of respect. " Dont bow to me, I am not your sensei, nor you are my student..." Kitsuke fiercefully said. " Maybe we could start now, you may attack first... I give you the chance... attack without hesitation, strike without regret... for I wouldnt be so merciful to you..." Kitsuke said, an official remark so the battle could start already. Kitsuke was bothered that his going to battle a Special Jounin. He suddenly raised his hands in the air, as if his about to attack yet he only released bubbles from his palms, while he patiently waited for Kenzurai to attack.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:08 am

As the man was starting to stare at Kenzurai,he became much nervous because he will be going to fight a Legendary Sannin which he finds a pleasure but a risky battle. And he was also afraid for he have an age of 17 but a structure of a 14 year old teenager."Damn! I shouldn't take the Special Jounin rank. I must have stayed in the Chuunin Squad. I don't know what they've found at me and promoted me. Damn! I didn't know i will be going to fight a Legendary ninja." Ken thought with his regretting child face. The man started to introduce himself " Hello, my name is Kitsuke Maru.." and he continued " Dont bow to me, I am not your sensei, nor you are my student..." Kitsuke fiercefully said. " Maybe we could start now, you may attack first... I give you the chance... attack without hesitation, strike without regret... for I wouldnt be so merciful to you...". He became much nervous for what the Sannin said. He wanted to say sorry but he is afraid if the man will be irritated again. He raised his hands and released some bubbles. Kenzurai tried to get the pressure and acted serious"The sun is getting brighter, don't you feel hot in that cloak? he asked. Inside his cloak,he is holding his katana and then ran in a manner of speed. His kanji in the wrist showed up marked "blade". He then summoned a fuma shuriken and throws it spinning rapidly to the opponent the serves as a supporting attack and a destruction while he was running with his electrifying katana ready to attack the opponent.

Name: Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Description: This is a kind of "ninja tool summon" that, by sealing ninja tools like swords or kunai into, for instance, a scroll or one's clothes beforehand, allows them to be called upon when needed. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between "taking out" a ninja tool, taking the right "stance" and actually "throwing" it is greatly reduced. The ninja tools are thrown with the actual speed of a "flash of lightning," ruining the opponent's outset of the battle, and snatching away the initiative. Furthermore, because the summonable ninja tools can remain hidden until right before they are used, if this technique is mastered, there are an exceptional number of possible tactics.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:16 am

Kitsuke continued to release streams of bubbles from his palm, just like a bubble blower having fun. Later Kenzurai asked him a certain question which he didnt answer yet. As Kenzurai started to move and attack him, from the stream of bubbles flowing along the air, one of this bubbles started to move in another direction, infront of Kitsuke. Moments later it formed in a human body, a bubble clone made by Kitsuke with ease. Kitsuke smirked as he saw Kenzurai charged at him. His hand started to spark as lightning chakra built up on that certain part. He then proceeded to spin around and threw a lightning bolt to counter attack the fuma shuriken. The lightning bolt wasn't strong enough to halt the fuma shuriken, yet it was still able to change its direction, away from Kitsuke. The bubble clone reacted quickly with fast reflexes, catching the fuma shuriken in the air. The bubble clone stood beside Kitsuke, holding the fuma shuriken. After that Kitsuke jumped, he used the shoulder of the bubble clone to increases his altitude. He jumped and moonsaulted in the air, passing upon Kenzurai, while Kitsuke's body was inverted. His eyes looked at Kenzurai, in slow motion, he finally answered Kenzurai's question. " No I dont..." Kitsuke uttered as he pass by the charging Kenzurai. Unaware and might be distracted by Kitsuke's words, the bubble clone used Kenzurai's own Fuma Shuriken to attack him, by relentlessly throwing it at Kenzurai. The Fuma Shuriken moved at high speeds slightly faster on how Kenzurai threw it himself. While Kitsuke on the other hand landed on the ground meters away from Kenzurai's back. His hair and cloak again swayed with the wind. As he took a stance, his right leg slightly angled and his left leg held a squatting position. From Kenzurai's back, Kitsuke stretched his left palm, and opened it towards Kenzurai. Suddenly stream of bubbles came out of it again, but this time it didnt moved at a short pace, rather in a very past speed heading at Kenzurai who's sight is currently distracted. The bubbles were the size of golf ball, and maintained a velocity same as a kunai is thrown.

---

Suishou - Suishou Bunshin [ Bubble Clone ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Bubble
Description: Kitsuke will just create a simple bubble and allow it to float in the air, after a few moments the bubble starts to expand a form a human body, but still its body and looks are transparent just like a normal bubble. The bubble clone is concentrated and hardened enough to throw combos of punches and kicks. A taijutsu attack to this clone will just pass through but in the process trapping the part that was used to attack the clone. Kitsuke can detonate the bubble clone anytime and explode in the power of a combination of 3 exploding tags.

Suishou - Suishou Kousen [ Bubble Beam ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Bubble
Description: This bubble attack doesnt have explosive property, instead they have the strength and damage of a rock the size of a golf ball. So its effect is only to damage your body as much as possible, but because its a bubble, its moves faster and have a transparent looks that can deceive the eyes of the target.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:16 am

While running fast in a manner of speed,Kenzurai noticed that the Sannin's bubbles were coming infront of him and forming into a transparent human duplication. The Sannin began to channel lightning chakra in his palm and redirected the shuriken Kenzurai threw a while again a form of lightning bolt. The fuma shuriken changed direction while the clone was catching it."A simple bubble clone technique, I can do this" he thought. Kenzurai was charging his lighting chakra in his finger while the clone is still catching the shuriken away from him. Kenzurai fired it in a very high speed piercing anything in its path in a high speed making it hard for the clone to dodge in the mid-air. Because the clone was busy catching the fuma shuriken in the air, Kenzurai formed a small orb on his palm while running at high speed with his electrifying blade. His cloak was dancing in the air because of the dash. He threw the orb in the air and explodes creating a flash of light that would blind the opponent temporarily. Because he mastered that technique and took the advantage, he threw his shadow in great speed of light to catch the opponent's shadow. Ken would then slice his opponent using the sharp electrifying blade while his shadow is running to the opponent's shadow that has been a great advantage.

Name: Raiton: Lightning Finger Bullet
Element: Raiton
Description: Raiton: Lightning Finger Bullet is a technique creates a lightning bullet which can be fired from the users finger. Once launched it can travel up to 50m, and if charged for a single post, can travel up to 60 m. The shot has great peircing potencial, and if it strikes the opponent, will most likely pass through them. The ability to pierce their body means that it will also paralyse the target for a single post.

Name: Shadow Imitation
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:none
Description:Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. The clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.

Last edited by Kenzurai Nara on Sun 24 Jan 2010, 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 6:33 am

OOC:

You cannot auto-hit my bubble clone Kenzurai, its a real Clone not a shadow clone. You can only auto-hit shadow clones who poofs into smoke when hit. Real Clones are different, they dont disappear that easy.

Please edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:35 pm

if it will be a real clone and not shadow clone,it will be more than C rank right?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 2:30 am

OOC:

Actually yes, but Bubble is my specialty like a KKG. So since its like a KKG, it ranks one down. All elemental clones are supposed to be B-Rank's. But as I have said, its my own special element.

By the way, even if a clone so weak that it cant even throw a punch, as long as its an elemental clone you cannot auto-hit it.

So again, please edit.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:12 am

i understand edited
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:09 am

OOC:

You voided my attack in this line:

the bubble clone used Kenzurai's own Fuma Shuriken to attack him, by relentlessly throwing it at Kenzurai.

In your post, you just said that my clone is just about to catch it and intercept it with your lightning attack? that's voiding.

And the second one is this:

Kitsuke stretched his left palm, and opened it towards Kenzurai. Suddenly stream of bubbles came out of it again, but this time it didnt moved at a short pace, rather in a very past speed heading at Kenzurai who's sight is currently distracted. The bubbles were the size of golf ball, and maintained a velocity same as a kunai is thrown.

You did not mention anything about it in your post, that automatically means it landed unto you.

Voiding an attack = means the attack connected.

I did that just incase you wonder, if you want you could ask a mod if what I said its true. Although I already asked the staff about it, they said my attacks were voided.

IC:

Kitsuke's plan worked, Kenzurai was distracted by the real Kitsuke so his attention were diverted. The fuma shuriken went on at high speeds head on towards Kenzurai, without the latter 's knowledge. Kenzurai dashed to Kitsuke, but he had forgetten about the fuma shuriken, it pierced right into his chest, quickly wounding him. When Kitsuke saw that, he murmured " tsskk..." moments later Kitsuke's second move, the " bubble beam ". With the fuma shuriken right in his chest, he was unable to avoid the bubble beam. Although its not a killing move, all of the stream of bubbles smashed upon Kenzurai's face. It did not kill the latter, instead it knocked the lights out of him with its rock strength. His body fell on the ground unconcious. Kitsuke chuckled, he stood from his crouched position, his palms continually releasing streams of harmless bubbles. Filling the area with floating bubbles high above the sky. Kitsuke said, " What a waste...." when he saw Kenzurai's body pierced with a fuma shuriken lying on the ground, unconcious. He felt guilty, yet its just the ways of the ninja world. " Survival of the fittest " as the wise one's says. His eyes turned pale, with the smile gone. Kenzurai's fresh blood flowed along the ground, towards the river. The fresh blood mixed with the river, giving it a tainted red color. He formed 3 quick handseals, and opened again his palm outward. Moments later, lightning chakra built up on that part. Elongating... creating a lightning saber made out of pure lightning. Kitsuke tilted his again, before raising the saber high up in the sky, then proceeding to pierce Kenzurai right into his heart. The saber released a static and booming sound as it layed upon Kenzurai's unconcious body. Although the attack didnt managed to kill him that easy. Yet seconds later the saber itself exploded into natural lightning explosion, in a seven foot radius, destroying Kenzurai's body into ashes, killing him right away. Smoke filled the area, but after the smoke was gone, Kitsuke stood there unharmed, although his cloak were somewhat torn. The forest saw the horrible sights of the ninja world, a thing that someone wouldnt want to witness at all. Kitsuke tilted his head one last time, as a sign of guilt. He started walking towards the entrance of the forest, leaving the area....

---

Raiton • Sandaa Saaburu [Lightning Release • Thunder Saber]
- A skill creating a powerful destructive saber of lightning
- Handseals: Monkey, Dragon, Serpent
- Effect: A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is after it pierces the surroundings, it will explode outwards basically destroying the land within a seven foot radius of the user that is using the jutsu

{EXIT}

(TOPIC END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}   Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi vs. Nara's Cutie (Kitsuke vs. Kenzurai) {OFFPRG-DM}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: